High Fidelity Cable replaces NPS 1260

The product is going to be called NPS Q45T. Not out yet, but on their Facebook page.

68pete

@nasaman

Surprised by your findings of the Mad Scientist graphene. I use it and find it very beneficial and an incredible value.

Your description sounds if perhaps you over applied. Mad Scientist warns that it should look like nothing is left on the contact.

I was supposed to receive a sample of the 1260 from Rick however it never arrived. At this point I have not heard the high-priced spread in my environment.

@nasaman : on the HFC site shows two case options - with and without storage case. The difference is $15. What is the "storage case"?

@jayctoy Hi Bon Glad to see you here. Please also share your findings for others to view as well... good or bad. TIA

@thyname IDK what "storage case" means. HFC can answer that in no time.

@lpretiring I applied them all equally as thin as their brushes allowed me to.

Your quote, "it should look like nothing is left" I’m sorry, I find that is impossible for me to perform since my MS-E came in as dark as black paint/ marker.

I do recommend you to try wipe-off MS-E at 1 to 2 locations and record your new findings? (unless you already have done that)

Anyhow, it could also be system dependent as well so by all means, if MS-E works for you and your system- enjoy it.

John