High Fidelity Cable replaces NPS 1260

The product is going to be called NPS Q45T. Not out yet, but on their Facebook page.

68pete

Showing 41 responses by jayctoy

I think Rick should at least communicate with those customers who ordered? If Rick will not be able to resolve this issues , if even he wants to go back to do cables again and other products, Basically his business will be affected , in terms of trust?

Jerry123 congratulations please keep us update, I ordered mine 3 days ago.

I just spoke to someone at HF , and ordered 5ml, it will be ship in a day or 2.

Thyname their web site and video is all there.After reading and watching their  video I got a very good understanding. I ordered after that.

John I started on source going to pre to amp. The music coming out is so dynamic, The effects of the q45st is a typical HF signature, clarity, energy, palpability, and more. Effortless listening as well. Casey you are right again.

Nsaman (John) the q45 st is incredible. My friend you are right on the money.

When I saw the q45st is $349 , I said to myself it’s crazy to buy it? Now after applying it on my system? I said it’s crazy not to buy it. 😀

Yes John I tried it on my phono preamp to preamp there’s huge improvement as well. It woke up my third system analog set up, Tommorow I will start applying on the sources of my second system...then on my main system on Saturday .

Tonight I will apply it to the speaker cables, Iam excited I have  a bit of clue what will happen, will see? I will update.

I also applied the q45 on my third system speaker cables Tellurium ultra black , will update tonight to see how much more improvement I will hear on my third system. 

This morning I applied only on my digital cables marigo apparition and the HF adapters, the result is good again, the bass is much clearer, more slam and nice impact, but the clarity is equal to my ct2 ic, as usual the texture is HF cables signature.The transport is Yamaha S1000, and Ares denafrips dac.Using viva tube integrated.I also applied on my Kimber D60 digital cable , Using peactree DAC it, and Cambridge Transport will update you on this once I am done listening on the marigo digital cable.

Thyname my findings is lean to richness from both of my systems.The tonal texture   Is more natural , on my systems.

NASAMAN I find it easier to discern the improvements starting from the source.

On my second system I will move forward to put q45 st on my Tyr Nordost Ic, Tellurium silver ic, phono Cables.. All going to the amp. Digital sources on this systems shows great results, my guest it will improve again. Will share tonight.

I never have the 1260, because iAm very skeptical if it’s worth $349. But iAm wrong.Iam now listening with q45 applied except pc.I still got improvement,open up the music ,in terms of holographic sound ,David this q45 works like wonder.This is on my third system, I ask Casey to put one bottle on hold.I might need one.of for future use.

John (NASaMAN) you are spot on, The q45st adds more musicality into the system, there is more harmony.The only way to know what the q45st does  applied it in your system. Though $349 is not cheap? You tell me  after you applied it if really worth it.I agree with David ,the resulion and informations does create confusion . When we were texting you loaded me lots of information On q45st, You got me curious because you were so into the q45st, I end up ordering 5 ml one bottle? I should have ordered 10 ml to be honest.John , David is also a friend of mine, it started when I challenged him to come and visit , I buy Him beer and pizza , next thing I know He is in Chicago visited Teajay and Allen . He came to visit , he got his delicious pizza and his cold beer, He is very nice and very passionate on Audio.

Thyname, I agree +1, Iam 80 % done on all my 3 systems.Every system level of musicality is way beyond I can Ask for.Applying q45 to all my wires I felt like they were replaced by a more expensive one, As good as my Tyr Nordost ic, HF ct 2 ic , Tellurium ic, phono Cables, all have sounds more Dynamics, fast, a lot more like bass and slam.. After Iam 80 % done I felt I have spend more than 5k on Cables.Iam happy I discover the q45.NASAMAN state he felt like he upgraded 5 to 10k amp.I thought he exaggerates but yes same experience here.

John and Pete68 , is it really safe to apply q45 on the power cord both ends?No sparks?

Crummwoody I believe they have enough stock when you order, don’t wait too long.

If Jessica said it I believe her, I feel bad with HF closing? I texted Casey as well to confirm it, will update.I hope Rick and all the crew are fine.

Nasaman do you have latest update you can share?i believe HF will bounce back.

Jessica thanks a lot for your help when I almost cancel my order, and you are able to help, I really do appreciate your help.Thank you for giving us update here. I pray you will get a job very soon🙏Stay safe.

This q45 is just amazing, Too bad HFC is temporarily close. The improvement Iam experiencing is extraordinary.It is really a game changer.Lets hope they can regroup and sell q45, so others can benefit from it.

Also my friend who bought the q45 per my recommendation before HFC close, He applies on tubes, wire going to cartridge with amazing result.He is not posting here.

Agithos I don’t know how much more Rick can improve the q45st, excellent as it is already, Jessica told me the ideas of Rick on q45st is not yet completely there yet. I will be waiting.

Whitefish , Nasaman hang out with Rick , I even saw Rick listening on his system, He is not Rick agent.He has a good job.He will check with Rick if he’has the invoice.Crumwoody I send my invoice to Him and he was able to help.He is just a nice guy.

Whitepoint , Nasaman has his personal phone number, Trust me Nasaman and Rick are very close.I believe he will be able to help.

Ayodej 15k ? I believe Rick will either refund you or He will try to make yours and ship it to you? Will see. I did have to wait longer as well.How I wish they will communicate to you.Jessica is the one who is good at updating.Not refunding you or fulfilling their obligations, it will affect their credibility.Can you imagine if you put a thread here asking if they have the same experience like you here in Agon? 

Benjie try to email Rick , he might just need to refresh it.PM Nasaman he lives close there.He might be able to help.

68 Pete I wonder if HFC  will show up. Iam going to attend and see what they have , if they are at Axpona.

I doubt the new kid on the block will be near the q45 but then who knows..John Nasaman Will eventually review this NKB then WE WILL  FIND OUT ...