Goals of these discussions
- Discuss the audiophile hobby
- Share experiences with other audiophiles.
- Share news about the high-end audio industry.
The Company: Audiogon, Inc.
The Service: Audiogon Discussion Forum
When you create your own personalized account, you may be able to provide "User Content". You are solely responsible for the User Content that you post, upload, link to or otherwise make available via the Service. You agree that we are only acting as a passive conduit for your online distribution and publication of your User Content. The Company, however, reserves the right to remove any User Content from the Service at its discretion.
All submissions, whether they be questions or answers, are subject to moderation. Any designated moderator will have to the right to remove content that he or she deems inaaproprate.
- You will not submit content that is copyrighted or subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy, publicity, trade secret, etc., unless you are the owner of such rights or have the appropriate permission from their rightful owner to specifically submit such content.
- You will not post information that is malicious, false or inaccurate.
- You will not post content that is sexually expicit.
- You will not post content that is abusive or defames another member of The Service.