- Is OPPO losing it's way? (ptss)(rwwear)
Just about all manufacturers stop building last years model just before the new model comes out. Oppo probably has inventory left of the 103.
- Do equipment stands have an impact on electronics? (agear)(agear)
Actually it’s not schizoid. It’s just that the whole freewheeling information field/Morphic Resonance subject has been largely overlooked by audiop...
- Do equipment stands have an impact on electronics? (agear)(oleschool)
I live in cali and smoke the best and my eyes are wobbling in my head .. because i am basically speechless
- Help, my system sounds lifeless! (spoutmouzert)(johnnyb53)
soundsrealaudio:I disagree with everyone. Especially those who disagree with me. I think I agree with you, but I'm not sure.
- Vitus Sia-025 Power Cable Recommendations (jayt201)(jib222)
Don't waste your $$ on Shunyata - The Cerious Tech cables are better and alot cheaper. Cannot beat them at any price (I haven't heard the CPT cord...
- Looking for really fine cables at really low price (tbg)(jib222)
I second the Cerious Technology cables with graphene. They are extraordinery cables at a very low price. Bob also gives a 30 day money back guara...
- Coupling or Decoupling speakers? (hifiman5)(ebm)
See my thread Symposium and Magico.
- Fremer's review of the Anna cartridge (actusreus)(grooves)
I just happened upon these comments. They are so absurd I don't know where to start. Ortofon made a mistake. Has anyone here ever made a mistake? I...
- Synergistic Red Fuse ... (oregonpapa)(grannyring)
Has anyone on this long thread heard a fuse that is 80% as good as the Black for far less money? Like you buy three fuses, but the Black are just t...
- Looking for really fine cables at really low price (tbg)(grannyring)
Will do and thanks!