- Dunlavey SC4 vs B&W NAUTILUS-801(original) (2channeljunkie)(2channeljunkie)
- Is DEQX a game changer? (ptss)(ozzy)
drewan77,Thank you for the info I try them tomorrow. I need more practice. I would like to set up the Bypass 0 profile. Do I need to do another com...
- Anybody here terminate DH Labs BL-1 cable? (itsikhefez)(williewonka)
For components that do not have a ground pin the following approach can be used1. using the continuity test option on a multi-meter, determine if t...
- Manley Jumbo Shrimp upgrade (celtic66)(auxinput)
Agree with chayro on this. I would have offered to do the technical work if you knew exactly what needed to be replaced. We could always look at ...
- Anybody here terminate DH Labs BL-1 cable? (itsikhefez)(itsikhefez)
Right.. but do you use that shield on either end?I thought you only use the 2 wires + drain
- Nordost break in expectations (4425)(akg_ca)
I have the entire FREY array (shotgunned speaker cables, matched shotgunned jumpers, and XLR ICs)I did not get them cooked by the dealer but rather...
- Amplifier upgrade (adiorio)(auxinput)
The Emotiva amps are an excellent choice if your budget is limited. It’s my opinion that you’d have to spend significantly more to get something be...
- storage options for MacBook Air (scar972)(dbtom2)
+1 for BitPerfect
- which budget FM Tuner (emiliop)(lou_setriodes)
Here we go, from 1/14/14: 1. Harman Kardon 330C rec'r2. Mitsubishi DA-R8 rec'r3. McIntosh MR-714. Sansui TU-7175. Pioneer TX-98006. Dyanco FM-37. ...
- storage options for MacBook Air (scar972)(ghosthouse)
Hello Scar972 - I have a MacBook Air and just moved to an Aries Mini for playing ripped files and streaming Tidal, Spotify and internet radio. My ...