- High End Amp Price Collapse musings (energeezer)(soundsrealaudio)
Hey I am a dealer for the Bricasti M28 mono block amplifiers 30K. Don't talk about a collapse, it makes me very nervous...............and I am alre...
- Why are Harbeth speakers expensive while its drivers are not. (quanghuy147)(vassils)
Selling high-end speakers is a difficult business. It's normal for the consumer to pay a lot more than the raw cost of the parts used. As other peo...
- Good preamp with Merlin TSM speakers? (pmboyd)(soundsrealaudio)
Bobby used to recommend the Joule Electra to me as well when I was a dealer. When I heard the deHavilland I dropped the Joule Electra line complete...
- Connect banana jumpers to locking banana speaker cables? (chewie70)(chewie70)
Thanks for the help everyone. I've been in contact with my cable manufacturer, and am probably have a set of jumpers made that mirror my cables. Si...
- Advice on replacing 12 in woofer in Martin Logan Monolith III's (stevepa)(georgehifi)
just ran curves on the SV12 in 3 cu ft sealed.... It'll be 3db down @ about 31 hz with a qtc of .79 I can't be sure about the 3cu ft as I didn't...
- Need Recommendation for Turntable--$2-3k (jbhiller)(mr_m)
Well Tempered Labs Amadeus Mk. II.
- Graphene spray and ... (ptss)(mmeysarosh)
Graphene in by itself is highly limited but when combined with others, its enhancements become notable. In the case of the carbon fiber for the dri...
- Jazz for aficionados (orpheus10)(orpheus10)
Rok, go back to 02-19-2017 12:43 PM, and see how the "Bruha-man" used just one sentence I made in response to your statement about the media, to s...
- Resale value of new speakers (casselsinthesky)(4425)
Wilson Yvette. You'll want to keep them though
- Why Single-Ended? (lowrider57)(lowrider57)
Yes Charles, I'm getting much more info than I expected. And very pleased that a discussion about the different designs has happened. Glad that som...