- Power Cord Recommendation (boxer12)(pops)
Wywires Juice is on both my amps and phono stage after trying several more expensive PC’s. They are also flexible and easy to route.Like phillyb ...
- Taralabs cables (audiolabyrinth)(audiolabyrinth)
Hi pweg, where do you live?, I live on the Gulf Coast of the u.s.a..
- 8K for a one-time listen? (chayro)(geoffkait)
They could sell the digital download separately for $1K. Wouldn’t that make sense?
- Small living room speaker options.. Totem Arro? (lietuvis91)(schubert)
Well, as I told Mr. Silly they are good enough to sound like live acoustic music in my system . Everything counts in a system , everything .When yo...
- Jimmy Lafave Passes. (acman3)(jafant)
- Thiel Owners (jafant)(jafant)
Thanks! for the update- drrsutliffI venture to say that at least 200 hours on break-in. You are well on your way! Keep me posted as you massage the...
- tube friendly monitors...unfortunately on a bookshelf. suggestions to narrow search? (stfoth)(seikosha)
@stfoth My favorite amp these days on my Omegas is the Quicksilver Horn Mono. I also have a Decware Mini Torii and a SE 84 Zen with the UFO transf...
- Thiel Owners (jafant)(drrsutliff)
The Ayre VX-5 now has about 50 hours. Initially the 2.4s revealed the "new amp" pre break-in roughness in its presentation especially in the upper...
- I want to stream Tidal to Mytek Brooklyn DAC ... (hodu)(hodu)
Thanks, Meinhard -- this is exactly what I'd been hoping to hear. Thanks to the previous posters, too.-- Howard
- Conrad Johnson Classic Sixty (viggen9)(zavato)
I think tube amps and ss amps tend generally to have different bass quality. If you did a frequency response check, I doubt that a steady state fre...