Back to topHelp
- Whats playing on your system today? (nutty)
- Bottlehead vs. Audionote Kits (adeep42)
(ranjan) I have owned a few pieces of ANK gear, though I have never built one myself, and have found them to be an extremely good value for the price. I cur...
- Is it safe to A/B 2 different speakers using my int. amp's balance so I can compare? (comedyzen)
(tmcclintock) Yeah, but to answer OP’s question, I can’t see that it would hurt anything. Not as the sole way of testing/deciding, but it might be interesting to...
- What's in your CDP tonight? the minority report (ghosthouse)
- "Silence before the storm" review Monitor Audio Pl-500 (bo1972)
(roxy54) I just read the review of the PL 300 in Sterophile last night, and I have to say that if I used a high power amplifier and I could afford it, I wou...
- Do equipment stands have an impact on electronics? (agear)
(geoffkait) theaudiotweak1,384 posts10-21-2016 7:26pmAt what refractive angle Geoff are your cuts? Tomnot that there's anything wrong with using big words but ...
- Electronics for Harbeth, Especially Monitor 40 series (paullb)
(pdreher) I have 40.1's and I've tried many amps and integrateds. Tube amps are superior in my experience. Rankings as follows:VAC PHI 200 (current amp)V...
- Help me with the upgrade path (arafiq)
(erik_squires) Wait, GIK is pretty! And colorful. With top notch designer cloths and even custom printing!
- Cerious Technologies NEW Graphene Cables (ozzy)
(jond) @jmcgrogan2 first of all sorry dude just calling it as I see it ;) And glad to hear you are recovered and doing well that's great. If you do try th...
- Conrad Johnson Repair Issues (pereza)
(roxy54) If the guys in charge, like Mr. Johnson are made aware, I'm sure it will be taken care of.Czarivey, I understand that they have lots of preamps new...
Last 12 / 24 / 48 hours
Last 30 days