- To Fuse or Not to Fuse... That is the question! (captaindidactic)(uberwaltz)
Thought it would be difficult for this thread to sink any deeper than it already had but just proves I know Jack!Now wallowing in the primordial ooze!
- The Synergistic Research Orange Fuse ... Further thoughts. (oregonpapa)(three_easy_payments)
@oregonpapa Do we hear the same irritations when other manufacturers upgrade their equipment? Absolutely! That's certainly one of the things that b...
- Top vintage receivers vs. modern high-end equipment (ggavetti)(commish1965)
I say go for it. Vintage equipment can sound fantastic. It also tends to appreciate in value and almost always looks cool. I have a Marantz 2285...
- Sturdy Turntable Stand (imgoodwithtools)(glupson)
I spared you all from commenting there is many more than six directions, effectively infinite number, and then I see geoffkait writing that. If geo...
- Innuos Statement Review (astewart8944)(musicfx)
10 months ago I was trying to decide between the Antipodes CX+EX combo and the Innous Statement. It was taking forever for the Antipodes to become ...
- Tubes or not (nikonnola)(mazian)
If you really want a tube dac I would second the Orchid. However if you have a tube pre or power amp the Pure Audio Lotus 5 beats the lot and you c...
- Sturdy Turntable Stand (imgoodwithtools)(geoffkait)
If stringreen disagrees I know I must be on the right track.
- To Fuse or Not to Fuse... That is the question! (captaindidactic)(geoffkait)
Is hemi code for half-man?
- Jazz for aficionados (orpheus10)(frogman)
Glad you liked the Anat Cohen clips, pjw. Very talented lady. I like her Brazilian choro band in particular. Good tenor player also. I’ll post ...
- Whats playing on your system today? (nutty)(boxer12)
There's a classic uber. I remember when it was popularSufjan Stevens / Avalanche