- Bands who'se names describe thier sound. (slappy)(boxer12)
- Active and passive preamp in one chain ? (inna)(inna)
I see. So what kind of active preamp do you think would work? I am not technical, don't really understand this stuff. To write to Redgum is a good ...
- David Belles / Power Modules Inc. (screech23e)(audioconnection)
(((How does the Belles Aria compare to the Belles Soloist 1 int amp?)) The Belles Aria @ 1995 is over 2 years of work and in a much higher sophis...
- Sopra No.2 Overpriced? (toneranger58)(milpai)
reference999,Can you please be more specific on what you liked in the PSB Imagine T3 Vs the Sopra 2?Thanks.
- Bands who'se names describe thier sound. (slappy)(maxnewid)
Social DistortionSouthern Culture on the Skids
- Hornshoppe "the Truth" preamp - any opinions? (essrand)(lpretiring)
About the time this post was listed, I was in search of a line stage. Based on Arthur's review along with all positive responses with whatever I co...
- OPPO BDP-103 (NON Darby) (wcc10)(erik_squires)
So one compelling reason to get the 105... USB 2.0 music output. You should double check, but I believe they added this feature in a firmware upgra...
- Has anyone tried these stunning new CPT power cord? (bacardi)(aniwolfe)
IN at 100hrs. High Frequencies are getting more and more natural sounding. Love it!
- Options for full-featured music servers/streamers? (monte_15)(eldonparet)
I highly recommend the Salk Streamer.Jim Salk is awesome to deal with.Check it: http://salksound.com/streamplayer.php?model=StreamPlayer+Gen+IIIReg...
- Speakers with warm treble and good bass (jwglista)(aniwolfe)
Is it possible something in your room is creating high freq issues? Some sorta reflection? Have you auditioned any systems in a well treated room? ...