- Is it OK to use an 8 Ohm tubed amp to power 16 Ohm speakers? (ijloffsite)(larryi)
tatyana,If you are talking about using tube amps, your circumstance might be a bit more problematic than using a speaker with a higher nominal impe...
- Tekton Impact Monitors (ky1mag)(jayctoy)
Call Eric maybe he can clarify for the $200 increase..maybe that’s already upgraded ..Iam not sure if the impact monitor that got good review is up...
- Has anyone made the jump to $uper High end and were disappointed? (aberyclark)(joey_v)
Another thing I want to bring up is there is typically a dissonance between system improvement and musical enjoyment.And this has financial ramific...
- Eminent Technology ET-2 Tonearm Owners (ct0517)(ct0517)
Brad -You are taking imo ...the right approach with this taking the setup in steps. Maybe its the project manager in me talking, but I think the...
- Which do I keep? (smoky204)(mesch)
Are you asking about amp/speaker combo? If so, of the 4 possible permutations, which do you prefer? I once owned the 300ti. Wish I never sold them....
- Sonic Tonic fom the Tweek Geek (ozzy)(geoffkait)
I would be interested if anyone has sent his fuse off to the Cryo lab or has applied Contact Enhancer to the end caps. Or is that too crazy? 😜 Anot...
- Suggest a new amp/preamp/Dac streaming combo (scott69)(mesch)
One can stream from a computer to a DAC. Could you elaborate more on what music sources you will be using? Do you own CDs or LPs? Are looking to do...
- Has anyone made the jump to $uper High end and were disappointed? (aberyclark)(geoffkait)
Re: Law of Diminishing ReturnsJust to chime in on the subject of diminishing returns, I don’t actually believe there is a Law of diminishing return...
- Has anyone made the jump to $uper High end and were disappointed? (aberyclark)(mesch)
The point of diminishing return is a moving target. Depends on the amount of discretionary funds available, and knowledge base acquired by the pers...
- Looking for a reasonably priced good quality interconnect (rvpiano)(bondmanp)
I have been gradually adding Morrow cables (mostly MA3) to my system. I am very pleased with the value they offer, and I really like Morrow's busi...