- Synergistic Research Powercell 12UEF (folkfreak)(folkfreak)
Jafant. Regarding which dealers to use here are three recommendations I have worked with1. The Cable Company. You will be limited to their discount...
- When will there be decent classical music recordings? (tatyana69)(bdp24)
ptss, I wish more companies put a polarity reversal switch on their pre-amp(s). Ralph at Atma-Sphere is one of the few. And a mode switch (stereo/r...
- Capacitor pricing (audioman58)(audioman58)
I owned a Hifi shop in the U.K for 10 years before moving back to the U.S and did many mods. The Solen capacitors unless usjng the green Teflon ca...
- Need advice on what to look for in a turntable - budget $6K to $10K (mmporsche)(andrei_nz)
I would not be able to go past the new Technics 1200G. Torque to die for, iconic looks (if that matters) and not to difficult to put on an afterma...
- Electronics for Harbeth, Especially Monitor 40 series (paullb)(boazro1)
I have heard that Glenn Croft is voicing his amplifiers with Harbeth.I have matched Harbeth with Croft and love it.They are hybrid design .
- Do equipment stands have an impact on electronics? (agear)(bdp24)
Robert, the drum suspension system I referred to is called R.I.M.S., the letters standing for Resonance Isolation Mounting System. An L.A. studio d...
- Wilson Sasha 2 - too much speaker for room size? (cjcool)(johnnyb53)
I've heard the Sophias at a high end open house in a room about the size the OP describes. They sounded *great*, with no issue concerning overloadi...
- The right footing for a turntable (noromance)(wolf_garcia)
My table per the Linn manual (he also wrote "Hamilton") sits on a stable, light, lowish table, and sounds tremendous. Maple schmaple...
- Help me with the upgrade path (arafiq)(oleschool)
Make an offer and snag them ! I would be shocked if you didnt like them .. but remember cables change sound good or bad
- Is it safe to A/B 2 different speakers using my int. amp's balance so I can compare? (comedyzen)(wolf_garcia)
Read my post and do what I said…ignore the other posts (although they're all BRILLIANT). I'll wait here. OK then…or…put on one speaker in mono and...