Back to topHelp
- Vintage DD turntables. Are we living dangerously? (halcro)
- Bryston 7Bst vs 7B3 (2bz)
(givin2u) sorry have not been online in a while to respond jafant i am using a cj et5 preamp,mit interconnects young dsd dac and a modified adcom 555ii power...
- Any modern band that comes close to Mahavishnu Orchestra ? (inna)
(inna) Long ago I once heard some Danish band perform fusion somewhat similar to Mahavishnu, though no violin. The guitar player was very good. Of course,...
- Where do you go to from Nottingham Analogue ? (inna)
(inna) Audiodistinction, thank you.
- Need Small Bookshelf Speakers With a Big Sound (chiguy)
(freediver) chiguy,about a year ago I had to downsize from Sonus Faber Toy Towers & SimAudio i5.3 integrated amp.I wanted the absolute best combination in ...
- GAMUT audio speakers owners. (mountainsong)
(inna) Yes, there is a pair of M7 for sale on US Audiomart. I have no idea of either Gamut or the seller.
- Need Suggestions for speakers up to $15K new/used (mmporsche)
(inna) There is Gamut M7 for sale on US Audiomart, if anyone is interested.
- Recommed a medium sized monitors that can go loud (sunnyjim)
(kbar) i just bought bryston mini t's sight unseen or heard,i also have kef ls 50,,, and r 300's i have a small listening room �and was going to get merl...
- Classe Processor and Amp (houstonreef)
(auxinput) This is a wild question, but is your center channel turned on in the Classe processor? Are you actually getting some sound out of the center speak...
- Replace C28 with... ? (parabolic)
(auxinput) You'll have to let us know how the KRC-3 sounds. I agree with mhztweaker on the caps. I have spent the last several years modifying audio circuit...
Last 12 / 24 / 48 hours
Last 30 days