- Integrated amp under 2000.00 used (pal)(dill)
pal, make sure you look for the Pathos MKIII version, IMO, it is better sounding that the previous versions.
- Just Ordered New Speakers (stereo5)(pops)
John, not to pile on my friend! You and I PM a lot and you know I retired exactly a year ago. Can I afford it? I think so but for my mental stat...
- Your Favorite Cover Songs? (danoroo)(shadorne)
The Sundays cover of Wild Horseshttp://www.dailymotion.com/video/x154i0_the-sundays-wild-horses_music
- Why leave feedback if the Audiogon team is just going to remove it? (audiofreak32)(dill)
The buyer has not proven the cables are fake. He has only said they came without the decals or stickers. Now, does the absence of the decals make t...
- Whats playing on your system today? (nutty)(arcam88)
nutty,Here is another shot of J. Geils you may recall!😎https://youtu.be/WeQfwHPUvcM
- The "most foolish" loudspeaker tweak/upgrade ... is (ptss)(geoffkait)
I'll take whatever's behind curtain number 2. Question: is the ULTRA internal wire connected in the right direction?
- Recording quality... (mikeydee)(duckdownman)
@Trutopia2With all do respect - Evidently you haven't listened to MFSL recording remaster on a decent stereo lately ( Maybe a try a DAC ) ! Have fu...
- D'Agostino vs. Ayre (imgoodwithtools)(tom_hankins)
100% agree with khrys . I will add that the Ayre can sound a little thin/brittle depending on speakers used. I would also add AudioNet to your ...
- Paradigm Personas anyone heard them (mofojo)(shpritz)
I had a chance to hear the Persona 3F's today at our Paradigm Dealer here in town. They were driven by Moon Evolution Series Pre-amp and Amp. Sourc...
- Up to $4500 burning a hole in my pocket (mofojo)(mofojo)
Hey Dusty great to hear you are still liking the Merlins. I agree that day in your room those Tylers did not sound good. Finished flooring in the b...