- Cerious Technologies NEW Graphene Cables (ozzy)(ozzy)
On almost all of these threads I have noticed that eventually someone starts getting off subject and starts to denigrate others. I really don’t und...
- Need Wireless Subwoofer Options (treebeard1)(gdnrbob)
Both REL and JL are good brands. My only bugaboo with wireless is that few offer 5ghz wireless.I worked around the Bluesound limitation by buying a...
- Cerious Technologies NEW Graphene Cables (ozzy)(charles1dad)
With 21 pages and over 1100 posts topics will tend to drift intermittently.Charles
- Insane ground loop; anybody wanna try? (pbraverman)(cleeds)
Very puzzling!Have you tried your preamp in another system to ascertain that it's not a problem with it?Lifting grounds is a good diagnostic tool -...
- Does anyone have any experience of hybrid valve and solid state power amps? (bazb)(eddiekuo)
PS Audio BHK Signature 250
- 3D Array Soundbar - GoldenEar Technology (garyagostini)(gdnrbob)
When I listened to GoldenEar speakers, I wasn't impressed and said so to the dealer. His response- 'They are highly rated by all the magazines, you...
- Why are Harbeth speakers expensive while its drivers are not. (quanghuy147)(daveyf)
As others above have pointed out, why spotlight Harbeth? Last week I heard a pair of SHL 5 Plus's and I thought they were excellent. i have also he...
- Looking to upgrade my preamp, suggestions? (uberwaltz)(gdnrbob)
An Atma-Sphere MP-3 used,may be a bit more than your budget, but it does have remote option and you can run both balanced and RCA.Ain't nothing lik...
- Replacement Sonus Faber grille strings? (tboooe)(tboooe)
I resorted to just cutting off the little piece of metal at the bottoms of each string and re-knotting them as mentioned above. No way I am paying...
- Do you think you need a subwoofer? (rauliruegas)(noble100)
lewn, As you are well aware, the Sound Lab 845Pxs are excellent speakers that are capable of going fairly deep (26 hz). However, I believe a di...