- Monitor Audio Pl 300ii vs. KEF Reference 5 (fast)(bo1972)
When you let people hear a stunning 3-dimensional holographic stage with even diversity in height, The Kef can’t even compete to this level. Maybe ...
- Vintage Tubes - Why do they sound so good? (therobert)(dentdog)
As for the phono, not telling. These are so good I might want to buy a second set, although at my age the set I just purchased has at least a chanc...
- "Greenfield" flex conduit for DIY power strip? (gera)(williewonka)
That is a similar approach to my own setup - I have a single dual-outlet with a 10 ft extension cord. The outside box is aluminum and grounded.I us...
- Doug Schroeder Method, Double ic (jayctoy)(celander)
@kingrex See Bob Smith’s comment at the end of this link:https://www.dagogo.com/audio-blast-schroeder-method-interconnect-placement/@ozzy See comme...
- Rega Planar 3 upgrades help. (mountainsong)(williewonka)
@mountainsong - here is my revamped Regar Planar II from 1981http://image99.net/blog/files/category-turntable-mod0027s.htmlIt sounds amazing and I ...
- blue jeans cable? (roggae)(brayeagle)
geoffkaitI guess you're correct.My 68 years of experience with recording media and playback capabilities must really be crap.
- Looking For 90% of the performane of the super expensive cables for much less money (kjl1065)(geoffkait)
I’ve been involved with some pretty expensive systems at THE Show in Vegas. For example, one system with $100K Rockport Hyperion speakers, biamped ...
- Autoformer vs Speaker impedance Curve (73max)(georgehifi)
...such as? With this kind of impedance and phase angle load graph, https://www.stereophile.com/images/616BW802fig1.jpg I would look at good ...
- Household Surge Protectors - Good or Bad? (williewonka)(williewonka)
Thanks guys - the surge protector that is installed has an LED idicating it is operational. If there is an issue the LED goes out. There is no way ...
- Perfect Path Technologies: Omega E mat (t_ramey)(fleschler)
I haven't noticed any difference on my frig or freezer, lighting or other electrical appliances. However, both TVs exhibit much brighter pictures ...