- Scansonic mb serie (georgelfre)(jjue)
I have had them sing quite loud a few times by plying drums and percussion. I don't think they 'rock' at the concert levels. They can sing loud but...
- Last CD player? (paleo12)(jond)
@kalali You can use a CD player as a Dac if it has a digital input and you feed that input from an outboard transport or streamer but the situation...
- Need amp suggestions for Hedlund Horns.... (ramoneo14)(jond)
@ramoneo14 awesome news congrats on the new amp! And what a great deal at that price I would've bought it and I love my amp! Let us know how it sou...
- Song covers that are better than the originals (slanski62)(bdp24)
Speaking of The Who, they were (past tense) masters at the art of creating and releasing energy. They are by far the most dynamic band I’ve ever se...
- "Vintage" high end gear vs new and upgrade path? (raueda1)(orpheus10)
Go all the way with the rega: motor, tone arm wire, sapphire sub platter, weight at end of tone arm, new platter in exchange for glass platter, and...
- Synergistic Red Fuse ... (oregonpapa)(davidpritchard)
Spacial Audio speakers have certainly sounded good at past shows so thank you for the reminder to have a listen. I am going to also take time to li...
- Search for miracle integrated (xerotrace)(stewart0722)
Why not a matching Rangarok.....Save a ton of $$ Have a magical sounding 60w amp into 8 ohms and 100w into 4.....(Would even drive Magnepans nicel...
- Search for miracle integrated (xerotrace)(unsound)
Your going the wrong way! Start from the bottom of the stream up!
- When will there be decent classical music recordings? (tatyana69)(inna)
Oh no, no 'flying guitars' for me please. However, if we start talking about ambient atmospheric tribal music, then I might agree that surround sou...
- Search for miracle integrated (xerotrace)(inna)
I doubt that 25 watts will be enough. Depends on the music you listen to, volume and room size. Personally, regardless of speakers I never consider...