- Advice on replacing 12 in woofer in Martin Logan Monolith III's (stevepa)(georgehifi)
Even though the post was a year ago My friend contacted him only 3 mts ago, still had them.Cheers George
- Connect banana jumpers to locking banana speaker cables? (chewie70)(tatyana69)
As I have posted before - Proac for example have told me it makes no difference what post the amp is connected to then jumpers to the others. I hav...
- Why Single-Ended? (lowrider57)(charles1dad)
This is the good side of an open forum discussion. Two obviously qualified people who can clearly (and politely) present strong positions for the m...
- How many CaryAudio techs does it take to replace a lightbulb in a CAD-211FE? (swingkid)(paladin)
Take it to Radio Shack!
- Advice for Sub to match with Martin Logan Monolith III (stevepa)(stevepa)
I pulled the trigger and got one. It'll go with my Martin Logan Monolith III's set up. What are you running Keith?
- Feedback through turntable (miner42)(slaw)
I use machina dynamica super stiff springs between my tt platform and my wall mount. This is an inexpensive option that works very well.
- Cardas Clear Beyond Interconnects ? (biggy79)(garebear)
.......yes the Clear Beyond 's as well. At first I was skeptical as I liked the PAD's power cords but this line of Cardas Cables is ; smooth, trans...
- Insane ground loop; anybody wanna try? (pbraverman)(almarg)
Edwyun 2-22-2017 There can be a combination or cumulative effect of issues. +1. Specifically, it’s possible that there is nothing "wrong" with the ...
- Advice on replacing 12 in woofer in Martin Logan Monolith III's (stevepa)(stevepa)
Thanks for all the input. I have reached out to ScanPeak for more data on the Discovery 30/4558. Also inbox the guy that had the SV12's for sale...
- Chromecast Ultra for Audio (1extreme)(f1a)
Cool!How 'bout bluRays?will the Ultra pass HDR as well as the high definition audio surround codecs?