- Recently re-discovered or newly discovered music in your current "heavy rotation" (astro58go)(maxnewid)
The entire Catherine Wheel catalogue- especially "Ferment" and "Chrome". These guys are great and sound fantastic on a quality rig.
- Marantz vs. Emotiva (dbw1)(gdhal)
@dbw1 I have some presumably favorable news for you. Emotiva just announced - not on their website but via email to certain subscribers/customers -...
- why no recent Merlin speaker reviews? (bwc55)(tpreaves)
You dug up a three year old thread to post that? Why?
- Subwoofer options for Magnepan with crossover betwen pre and amp? (davide256)(erik_squires)
The lower you go, the more difficult things get. I can think of a dozen subs that would sound well if properly integrated. That means room treatmen...
- Selling? (stanwal)(jmcgrogan2)
HiFiShark is a great website to determine prices. It will show you current listings on all audio marketplace websites, as well as sold listings and...
- Seller asked for PayPal fees after the sale. Should I pay them or not? (fgleason)(yogiboy)
The deal is done. We call that balls up in my neck of the woods!
- Seller asked for PayPal fees after the sale. Should I pay them or not? (fgleason)(joseph796)
Does Audiogon have a written policy about a seller adding PayPal costs when the listing is silent about who covers PayPal fees?
- Synergistic Red Fuse ... (oregonpapa)(jmcgrogan2)
Dave, you should share that link with your friend randy-11.
- Clear Day vs Acoustic Zen (arafiq)(jmcgrogan2)
@mcgal , The AZ Double Barrel is even more powerful and dynamic than the Hologram II.However, that is not the point here. The OP is asking about th...
- Refurbished vs New (arnoland)(tonykay)
Sony used to offer "Refurbished" units at their outlet stores. Refurbished, it was explained to me, meant that it didn't pass the original quality ...