- Jazz for aficionados (orpheus10)(ghosthouse)
Dixie Dregs - yeah, okay. Excellent musicianship. REALLY good. Musically it’s a little boring (well the bit sampled here) BUT I’ll listen to more b...
- esoteric products (azjake)(dgarretson)
As an owner of a K-01X, I agree with Zephyr that you need to be patient with the long break-in schedule for this unit. Exercise each upsampling and...
- Beyond Ayre Pass and Rowland (inna)(larryi)
Inna,What do you mean by youtube auditioning? I hope you don't seriously mean that you have attempted to discern what stuff sounds like by the aud...
- Tell Us about an Album That Took a Long Time to Grow on You (rebbi)(crazyeddy)
Interesting post. I will add my 2 cents as well, without getting into specific albums/tracksI have generally found that whenever I hear something n...
- Vintage amp as preamp (eli_tackla)(meerzistar)
Get an outboard phono stage and plug it into the aux, or other available input.
- Taralabs cables (audiolabyrinth)(audiolabyrinth)
Jafant, you need power, regardless which is more musical, go with the krell 400xi, it's a fine choice, make sure you get the remote control for...
- Speakers with external parts, gimmicks or serious? (erik_squires)(dgarretson)
Crossover parts options are currently available from kit suppliers like Madisound. For manufacturers of finished goods, such options would likely ...
- New cutting edge cable tech! (toddverrone)(toddverrone)
You guys are making me chuckle!
- Songs that have stood the test of time. (astro58go)(crazyeddy)
- Whats playing on your system today? (nutty)(chrisr)
Hillary Clinton & The Donald.