- Who needs a MM cartridge type when we have MC? (rauliruegas)(rauliruegas)
Dear @clearthink : " while there are some good Japanese audio products they are "overshadowed" and outperformed by many European, Canadian, and ...
- CD Transports (daj2832)(whart)
I'm an analog guy in a digital world... but I decided to finally install a digital front end in my main system. I used an Oppo BDP 95 as an interim...
- Entry level turntable for my son (skipper320)(johnto)
Check out U- Turn audio very affordable and American made with great reviews. The company was started a few years ago by some high school students.
- Triangle speakers (thirsty93)(mtrot)
Triangle has four or five different ranges of speakers, all in different price ranges.
- Should I buy Anthem 1120 for a 11 speaker system or Sony 5000 ES (galleybob)(galleybob)
@audiotroy @willland,@willland, Thanks for the comments.https://www.musicloversaudio.com. This is the business audiotroy, have you heard of them?To...
- Spectron Audio Out Of Business? (brettmcee)(terryakhan)
CelanderI spoke to Deltronics Chiicago (previously contacted the wrong Deltronics) and they told me ship them my amp for repairs.She said that they...
- Harry James, The King James Version (islandmandan)(johnto)
Women and divorce can do that. Thankfully you are able to rediscover the joys of vinyl. There are some pretty good D2D on ebay at descent prices.
- Anyone compared Sennheiser HD800 S with Beyerdynamic T1.1? (simna)(james63)
That is just the way the hd800S sounds imo. They are over rated (I own them) The T1 is pretty good. I dont think you will find what you are looking...
- CD Transports (daj2832)(georgehifi)
daj2832 CD Transports Here is a great read on transports, and how they differ, look esspecially at the scope shots down the bottom of the digital...
- Reasonable but not outragious interconnects (meh03)(needlesskane)
Blue Jeans Cables