- Thiel Owners (jafant)(oblgny)
Jafant..."Cyril Davis" from the album "Why?" is indeed my reference tune when I'm weighing comparisons - that tune with my Pass X150.5 a while back...
- Synergistic Red Fuse ... (oregonpapa)(a25105)
Frank,I just replaced the 2 main fuses on my PS Audio BHK 250 amp with the black fuses. Just like what you described in this post, it is less musi...
- What do audiophiles want from a cable? (mward)(jmcgrogan2)
@waxwaves , make that 0 for 3. ;^)
- What do audiophiles want from a cable? (mward)(barking54)
Not looking for respect. Just voicing my amusement of this thread. You can't make this stuff up. Well, perhaps I could have phrased that differentl...
- Cerious Technologies NEW Graphene Cables (ozzy)(jmcgrogan2)
Hi John,for the record it was not me but jond and jazzonthehudson who directed their inquiry towards you . Nonetheless I'm sure everyone here mo...
- Do equipment stands have an impact on electronics? (agear)(csmgolf)
What is the difference between a hypothesis and a theory? | CARM https://carm.org/difference-hypothesis-theoryA hypothesis is an attempt to expla...
- What do audiophiles want from a cable? (mward)(waxwaves)
Barking54...2 posts. 0 for 2 so far! Getting no respect for barking or trolling.
- Bi-Amp v. Uneven Speaker Cable Runs (Pass Labs B&W 802D) (maxlarson)(bradf)
Possibly another solution. I personally had incorporated on a system set-up, where I was faced with extreme speaker wire lengths, although not qui...
- Acoustic Zen, Reference 3A and ATC (keye)(audioconnection)
Many claim to be "phase correct" but all they really do is have all drivers in the same polarity. This does not guarantee the speaker to be tim...
- Bi-Amp v. Uneven Speaker Cable Runs (Pass Labs B&W 802D) (maxlarson)(maxlarson)
Thank you all - very helpful responses across the board. I am leaning towards vertical bi-amp with a electronic crossover. Appreciate the recommend...