- High Fidelity Cables CT-1designed by Rick Schultz (alpass)(ozzy)
I now have 8 of MC-0.5's There are 2 each on my 3 dedicated circuits.Extra 1 on my PS Audio P-10And 1 on the outlet strip for my Cable modem, rout...
- Universal Players vs. Dedicated CD/SACD Players (beernut)(213runnin)
jafant, the Nad C565BEE is indeed a fine spinner! I’d forgotten to try the Sample Rate Converter with compressed files. With the Nad, they don’t so...
- Most unusual/mesmerizing female voice. (slaw)(lalitk)
Agnes ObelDiana KrallLisa LovbrandKatherine Jenkins
- 2016: a new year for music.... (slaw)(bdp24)
Tostadosunidos---It was in the mid-to-late 80’s I saw Lucinda playing around L.A. She’s lived there off and on over the years. I was introduced to ...
- Just how great is Elvis Costello (tooblue)(minkwelder)
I think Declan MacManus is every bit as good as EC!
- Choosing a CD or SACD player over my Oppo BDP 95 (beernut)(bpoletti)
"This is a SIGNIFICANT step up in performance over the Oppo" "Ha! I doubt that seriously!! You would have to spend well over $2500 to get a "bett...
- Why do all audio forums on the internet seem "dead" ? (don_c55)(french_fries)
Now that the Absolute Sound Mag. is waxing so enthusiastically about Meridian's MQA technology, we are going to have to adjust our thinking all ove...
- Best speakers for Pink Floyd? (albireo13)(vicweast)
Permanent Pink Floyd fan and listener. Any speakers they play through are great ...even the ones you can barely hear in the car next to yours at th...
- Phono pre "Break-In" process? Necessary? (markeetaux)(bpoletti)
pbn - None of the articles seem to examine small changes over time nor do they remotely hint anything related to resonances. And who's talking abo...
- Synergistic Red Fuse ... (oregonpapa)(charles1dad)
jafreeman,I agree, he should simply begin a thread on the futility of premium aftermarket fuses. He will attract like minded opinions who also beli...