- Vinyl***What If*** (freediver)(sonicjoy)
If that link doesn’t work It’s podcast #14 It’s still on his home page as it quite new. https://darko.audio/
- How to DIY yourself very nice Class D monoblocks (erik_squires)(michaelgreenaudio)
Hi FrankI'm glad you posted. The more people post about their conversions from old to new the faster the hobby will get out of that overbuilt over ...
- Proper DAC Upgrade for my modest system. (crock442)(tagore2018)
Have a left field suggestion - streamer DAC, DIRAC and pre-amp for USD1200 before shipping. The SHD from minidsp. Mulling one over myself presently...
- B&W Matrix 2, Series 2...are they worth selling? (goethe58)(roberjerman)
Check HifiShark for current prices!
- From tubes to SS amp : Ayre, Belles, Pass or else ? (slabadabada)(tmhaudio)
@ digepixAs the US Distributor of YBA, I wanted to add info that helps to understand why YBA is sometimes described as "tube-like".Yves-Bernard An...
- Cerious Technologies NEW Graphene Cables (ozzy)(karmapolice)
I got a blue graphene extreme power cord 15a 5 feet and a graphene extreme interconnect that I am selling if anyone needs it without any wait and a...
- One Amp To ‘Rule’ Them All.... (brettmcee)(eastendhifi)
Tim DiParavicini has been making some very fine products for both the studio and home for a very long time as @lukaske mentioned. EAR/Yoshino doesn...
- My sacrilegeous question to audiophiles out there regarding parametric equalizer. (tubelvr1)(luxmancl38)
I have a 5 Band PEQ in my RME ADI-2 DAC. Very useful in fine tuning my sound.
- HELP!!! I need a “GOOD-CHEAP” preamp solution??? (keeferdog)(gkr7007)
Take a look at Don Sachs pre. Or better yet, call him. I've been through a bit of equipment in my time and when I plugged his "all in" custom pre...
- We are buying and reviewing gear all wrong (erik_squires)(elizabeth)
Yes it is true a wide open forum invites all levels of experience. Some folks offer advice who really have no comparison, they just like what they ...