- Need a processor and matching amp for about $1k (bottleflow)(bottleflow)
So I have been reading NAD receiver manuals. I am not understanding if I can set the fronts to one frequency cut-of point and the center to anothe...
- Who are the most underground high-end companies (taters)(arcadiaaudio)
So many fantastic companies "fly under" the radar. I assume many of these brands are unknown in US/Canada as the membership here is predominantly ...
- Cabling Question (madgalatea)(cellorover)
I have recently ended years of cable searching (ha). I have both a as and tube system. I listen more to my tubes and over this time I have changed ...
- Synergistic Red Fuse ... (oregonpapa)(lak)
FUSE assistance needed please:I’m currently using my Music Culture MC 501A CDP as my transport and it pairs up with my Yamamoto YDA-01 Dac that has...
- Transferring files from PC formatted hard drive to Macbook (lincnabby)(almarg)
Thanks, Kijanki. Consistent with the cautionary statements contained in the last paragraph of the link you provided, this Wikipedia writeup on NTF...
- New Orleans, La. (jsman)(jsman)
BBAT's is still having meetings roughly ever month or so on a Thursday Night usually.. To contact try going to yahoo groups and find our group..
- Vintage DD turntables. Are we living dangerously? (halcro)(timeltel)
Regards. Stereoneedles (dot com) still offers the original ATN155LC. Another alternative from the same vendor would be the ATN140LC, a nude LC styl...
- Tried Dynaudio Sapphires with Moon 330A + 330p - very disappointing (ray_sonya)(illuminator)
I have a Simaudio 600i ( Evolution series ) integrated driving my Dynaudio C1 speakers and it sounds great! What source are you using? It's been ...
- Rpm's and The Strobe (jsman)(lak)
If the music sounds correct I would not waste my time worrying about it.Relax and enjoy the music ;-)
- The one component that you wish you had not bought (daveyf)(sharbatgula)
A pair of B&W 685 speakers. The always receive rave reviews and I even listened them in two sessions before buying, but made a mistake of carry...