- Thiel Owners (jafant)(jafant)
Memorial Day-Remembering Those Who Served.
- Speaker Placement (lilmsmaggie)(cd318)
@lilmsmaggie, I don't think changing the rug will have much effect, other than increase the risk of tripping (not in a good way!).If you feel that ...
- How much do I need to spend to get a preamp that sounds better than no preamp? (honashagen)(kosst_amojan)
An active pre-amp certainly beats the hell out of a volume control that cannot avoid acting like a tone control, and that's exactly what they end u...
- Switching a single set of speakers between two amps (tgr)(imhififan)
I used Niles SPK-1 and SAS-1 When the AVR power up, the 12V trigger output from the AVR triggered the SPK-1 switch AVR output to Main speakers, th...
- High Fidelity Cables CT-1designed by Rick Schultz (alpass)(68pete)
lilmsmaggieWhat can i say, i like the products they work great for me. They have taken my sound system to the next level. Just when i think i have ...
- The absolute best and worst-sounding CD you own ? (sonicbeauty)(dhawks3001)
Best: Anything on the ECM label.
- Contemplating DEVORE SPEAKERS (and others)....LONG audition report of many speakers (prof)(prof)
Thanks charles1dad!rlb61,Yes there certainly does tend to be a house sound within an speaker brand. Both my Thiels have an amazingly similar "voic...
- Which wires for Origin Live tonearm? (gooseberry)(mre28m5)
Frogman... thanks very much for the additional info and clarification.
- Core Power Technologies Deep Core (sadono)(acaman)
To the moderator(s) who deleted my posts, you don’t know me and that is fine.Just FYI, I could have bought Audiogon a long time ago but I chose NOT...
- Talk but not walk? (michaelgreenaudio)(amg56)
@jf47t or Michael or who ever you are pretending to be. Your answers are becoming more like a personality change. Quite erratic.I didn't contribute...