- How did you choose your equipment? (devilboy)(geoffkait)
The same way I choose a TV. I look at the picture and if I prefer the picture quality compared to other TVs in the same price range I buy it. It’s ...
- OPPO BDP-103 (NON Darby) (wcc10)(2channel8)
The $700+ price difference is more compelling in my present situation. :(I appreciate all the support.
- Marantz and Stereophile? (264win)(264win)
@erik_squires Erik I was never mad at Stereophile and the only agenda that I might have, is in appreciation of a fine component...But I will say th...
- Can headphones ever be as good as high end stereo? (bfin3)(mtoc)
Why? We've been married for over 32 years now. You've said she has bad taste on tv....
- Options for full-featured music servers/streamers? (monte_15)(mahler123)
The Bluesound Node 2 does indeed have it 's own DAC.i control my system with an I pad but have a friend who uses a $50.00 Amazon Kindle to control ...
- Schiit Multibits vs Chord Mojo (edincleve)(lowrider57)
Can anybody speak to the difference in SQ between the Bifrost Multibit and the Gungnir Multibit?Besides having balanced outputs, I'm wondering if t...
- Outboard crossover? Why not? (inna)(infection)
Living Voice use external crossovers.
- How did you choose your equipment? (devilboy)(don_c55)
Elisabeth now posts under the name Smelly_Socks on the Audio Asylum.
- Outboard crossover? Why not? (inna)(don_c55)
Magnepan eliminated the external Xover box on the 3.7 and 3.7i, only because they felt it was an eye sore.It eliminated the bi-amping option, whic...
- So Long It's Been Good To Know Ya (stringreen)(don_c55)
So the new ADS has no AC line regeneration, compared to the SDS?I guess VPI has no noise on their incoming AC, that they can hear?This is wait and ...