- Replacement for Matrix 803 S2 (alex_bolotnikov)(stereo5)
Erik_squires...................Have you ever heard the GE and B&W side by side? I have and the B&W were bright and forward , where the GE ...
- Tinnitus remedy? (unsound)(mofimadness)
For all you coffee drinkers that are also Tidal subscribers.New Playlist: Death Before Decaf: Songs About Coffee
- YamahaS1000 SACD player (jayctoy)(stereo5)
2 weeks won't make any bit of difference. It either skips or it doesn't. Return it and get a new one.
- Speakers for Rotel RA1570 integrated (mgrec42)(dbtom2)
Here's me piling onto @mgrec42's question because I have a similar dilemma:In a desktop speaker configuration, in particular when the distance from...
- Best Rock Album of 2016 (keithr)(keithr)
Still can't get into the latest Radiohead...a few more 2016 favorites:William Tyler "Modern Country"Cass McCombs "Mangy Love" Band of Horses "Why a...
- Jazz for aficionados (orpheus10)(orpheus10)
Rok, this is a musical forum and I thoroughly appreciated your contribution of Valaida Snow., when I mentioned "conspiracy", I was thinking of ente...
- Integrating a vintage piece (eli_tackla)(eli_tackla)
Thank you both. I really appreciate it.
- Speakers for Rotel RA1570 integrated (mgrec42)(samac)
Hey, mgrec42,In a situation like yours I would check out the Audioengine HDP6 passive. Nearfield desktop set-ups are a strength of Audioengine. My ...
- Soundtracks that you listen all the way through and it's all great. (czarivey)(rja)
Recently bought OST from Rob Roy, mostly classical music sound with some Celtic thrown in. Very nice.PS: More Irish than Scottish IMO but who cares?
- Must speakers have certain volume to sound convincing ? (inna)(inna)
Besides what Mapman said I also meant internal physical volume of speakers.Panels sound nothing like real music, as beautiful as they can do. They ...