- Thiel Owners (jafant)(jeffjazz)
Not a Thiel owner but I did own the CJ MF200 amp and currently run a Pass Labs X150 amp. BTW using a Eminent Technology 8A planar speakers which u...
- Magnepan MMG........amazing (bmwhaus)(ps)
I restored an older pair of MMG’s last summer, and after considerable experimentation with placement and speaker cables in my relatively small list...
- Granny ring, Jetrexpro, all (mikirob)(jazzonthehudson)
slowikpl, building PC and speaker cables are well outlined on Chris VenHaus website, as well as on DIYaudio. Like Grannyring, my best experience is...
- Learning the hard way about AC power solutions (kennythekey)(kennythekey)
ahendler,I did not decide to pull the plug on my regenerator until after I moved out of town and found stable AC. If you have crappy AC, I would ad...
- Why are we going 300 or more directions? (rower30)(oem-wheels)
- Which Soundsmith? (stickman451)(jsman)
I like the one (Sotto Voce) that I just installed sounds real nice so far...
- Upsampling -- DcS? (ultimateyesfan)(bombaywalla)
ultimateyesfan,yes, it is true that in a non-overampling (NOS) DAC the music signal integrity is preserved as compared to in an up/oversampling DAC...
- top 25 speakers of all time, no ribbons? (alfau7)(ebm)
When i have a week ill do it.
- Looking for a copy of the owners manual for an Audiodharma Cable cooker. (jadedavid)(idmard)
The manufacturer is very helpful. Before calling, check out the FAQ page on the website first.
- $800 to spend on speakers, $1500 on whole system (pawadalla)(noromance)
There is a used pair of Spendor SP2/2 on eBay right now for $500. Lovely speaker and in great condition.