- Sony TA-E77ESD Needs Repair - Any Advice? (jamesrr)(jamesrr)
I contacted Joseph and he responded quickly. Not necessarily offering repair service, but he gave me advice to deal with the static on the volume k...
- Amplifier upgrade (adiorio)(adiorio)
Thank you. I think the 8008 bb is a still a very good amp as you said. I would agree it's a bit warm and a bit slow, but has allot of drive. A P...
- The effect 60Hz Cycles on 50Hz SACD-PLayers (ferrari365gtb)(czarivey)
Erik, how to distinguish someone qualified from someone not qualified to swap leads of transformer on consumer electronics?I believe you only need ...
- High Value Desktop Speaker stands? (erik_squires)(czarivey)
erik_squires OP1,091 posts10-24-2016 11:39amI was trying to be a little funny, sorry. :) me too erik :-)
- Why warm amps sound better. (arcticdeth)(czarivey)
Transistors need to reach their operating temperatures and that's where all the parameters are tuned for each amp. It's been discussed in various p...
- Best Hi-Res Audiophile Downloads Top 3 (kefas)(kefas)
I agree with gz3827 that Blue Coast has some excellent recordings.I believe that Blue Coast has inspired some of the younger independents coming up.
- Amplifier upgrade (adiorio)(auxinput)
Where are you trying to go? I have experience with the 8008bb. The Aragon 8008bb is a very nice amp, but it is a tinch on the warm side (a little b...
- What do audiophiles want from a cable? (mward)(czarivey)
audiophiles want from cables most of the time something that no one else does.non-audiophiles purchase monster cable at best buy for better looks (...
- Speakers choices for AR REF-5/75s (wharfy)(kalali)
What sort of music do you normally listen to and how loud? I probably don't have as wide of a hands-on ownership experience as some of the old time...
- speakers for listener with Tinnitus (kitegod)(david12)
I am not sure I understand the question. Tinnitus typically, is experienced as high frequency ringing, mine is, but it can cover any frequency. For...