- MQA - One Filter to Rule them All? (erik_squires)(kijanki)
- DEQX Beginner seeking advice (mike_in_nc)(blang11)
Thanks for chiming in bombaywalla. I actually read almost the entire ""Is DEQX a game changer" thread before posting. It took me a few days to get ...
- Equipment Rack (ricred1)(folkfreak)
Robert -- thanks for your response. I get what you are saying about Airborne resonance and am personally getting very good results with the Marigo ...
- DALI MEGALINE AMPS & CROSSOVER (ptheo)(atmasphere)
Albert had a custom tube crossover made of which he was emphatic that it made a huge difference- by comparison the stock crossover was so much junk...
- Troubleshooting headphone amp/integrated amp connection (m_lefebvre)(m_lefebvre)
Thanks czarivey,Yes the woes of modern gear... After devoting a few hours to the problem I think I should just have a on/off switch made that would...
- JBL Everest DD67000 vs. Avantgarde Duo Mezzo (haroon)(atmasphere)
whart, according to the spec they are 96db efficient. I would consider that "crazy efficient".The Everest is at the very bottom of what might be co...
- Just bought used Wilson audio Sophia 1 and Wilson audio center channel comments (norml4721)(tooblue)
The Sophia 1 is quite special, I have had mine for 9 years and are using them in a two channel system which I have just recently posted on the virt...
- A friend told me JBL DD67000 is actually very bad speaker, is it true? (mtoc)(atmasphere)
The Everest is excellent. It really is intended for either solid state amplifiers or tube amps employing lots of loop negative feedback.
- Synergistic Red Fuse ... (oregonpapa)(mapman)
There is much to be learned from the many opinions expressed in this thread despite there being still virtually no concrete information about the p...
- Test CD s, which ones to get. (pcc)(jafant)
Re-viving an older thread-which Test Discs are you guys using? I am looking to buy a copy of the Dali sampler CD.