Back to topHelp
- My Long List of Amplifiers and My Personal Review of Each! (whitecamaross)
(leotis) Thanks a lot.You just cost me $3500.I know that's not much relative to the price of most of the amps you are discussing. But I already have 5 high ...
- Time to choose: Baerwald, Lofgren, Stevenson ? (chakster)
(rauliruegas) Dear @sampsa55 : """
I align the cartridges based on the alignment the tonearm was designed for. Since most of my tonearms use removable head s...
- Anyone with experience with the effectiveness of the AVA HUMDINGER? (drrnc2)
(gdhal) I use an Emotiva CMX-2. I have no hum what-so-ever, although I did not have hum to begin with. There is no harm in using this as it does not limit ...
- Inexpensive speaker cables (speedmaster20d)
Belden 5T00UP from https://www.bluejeanscable.com/store/speaker/
- Cerious Technologies NEW Graphene Cables (ozzy)
John, the GE is way better than the Nano Signature I had in my system, simply no comparison. C'mon, it's just a fraction of the costs of the HFC ...
- Bi-Amp v. Uneven Speaker Cable Runs (Pass Labs B&W 802D) (maxlarson)
(gdhal) Option 3: Basically do nothing and leave both cables 30 feet. In the case of the
20-23 feet to spare side, instead of coiling the cable it can be...
- Who needs a MM cartridge type when we have MC? (rauliruegas)
(florence4) Nandric, I had just checked the jico web site and found out they have three diferrent styluses: DT-Z1, DT-Z1 SAS, and DT-Z1 S. Which stylus are you...
- VPI Industries reveals Shinola x VPI table. (darkj)
(mofimadness) I just talked to Mat and he told me that they were going to be revamping the whole line and reducing the number of models to make it easier on the ...
- Is my amp the problem? (jimbones)
(atmasphere) @jimbones , FWIW, polarity is also known as absolute phase. I'm **not** talking about that, instead the phase of just one speaker as opposed to bot...
- New cart or stylus? (john421)
Last 12 / 24 / 48 hours
Last 30 days