- Recommend Affordable Integrated Amps (Solid State or Tube) (joscow)(polkalover)
Check out the Musical Fidelity M6si...its a powerhouse with a great design. Its solid state but has a smooth punchy delivery that I enjoy. Its des...
- Budget SS integrated with great timing and immediacy up to 2k used? (zuio)(zuio)
Oh and open sound would would be nice too. most ss amps do not sound open.
- Accuracy vs. musicality (rvpiano)(ngkt)
A musical system is balanced (through component matching) and sounds natural to our auditory senses. It’s not necessary accurate which requires tru...
- Counterfeit DL103? (davelarz)(tkr)
How do you modify something like the DL 103, a LOMC giving around .25 mV output, into something which gives an output of +4 mV?
- Beware of new material claims - the case of graphene (folkfreak)(audioman58)
Synergistic research has been making $$ on the Graphene s name coating them on the conductors in their fuses and going sky high on the price per f...
- Budget SS integrated with great timing and immediacy up to 2k used? (zuio)(mtbrider)
- SET v. Pushpull (tgr)(roberjerman)
A nicely restored pair of Dynaco Mk III's will work well with your LS50's. PP 6550's and excellent transformers - 60 + watts from a proven classic ...
- Please tutor me on some integrated amp basics. (skyscraper)(skyscraper)
Kost_amojan, I didn’t think my house was hard to build, plumb and wire, but I had some idea about what I was doing. I would like to learn about ele...
- A trend I've noticed in ads. (secretguy)(firstnot)
Then there was a guy recently selling an EAR 834L preampwith "Less than 50" hours of use. Oddly somehow the EAR logowas partially worn off near the...
- Enthusiast Audiophile Writer wanted (hm1)(m-db)
If I didn't have spellcheck I'd be SOL, a total hack nimrod. I'd like to second the earlier suggestions of two spectacular people who have gracious...