- Synergistic Red Fuse ... (oregonpapa)(oregonpapa)
Allan ...My "honest opinion" was expressed on the previous page in my review of the new SR BLUE fuses. Every word is true. Its another amazing adv...
- Raidho speakers..any interest ?? (nyaudio98)(kin)
My D1.1 with darTZeel 8550 is a dream... I tested the Aavik integrated but for me do not have the highest musicality of the 8550...
- Greatest Rock Drummers (falconquest)(ethiessen1)
There is sizzle and there is steak...one mention of Steve Gadd, but no mentions of Bernard Purdie who can include Jeff Beck, Steely Dan, The Beatle...
- Ugly vs Gogeous speakers (jyprez)(andrei_nz)
My two cents worth is this: The sound is important, the look is important. Why not have both? Good sounding ugly speakers (or amps etc) ... just ...
- review iPhono 2 (audiofun)(audiofun)
mantis:I think you are starting to hear what that unit is capable of doing :) loading is critical with the iPhono. That AMR fuse is going to shock ...
- Greatest Rock Drummers (falconquest)(jeffrey75)
IMO to answer your question falaconquest, no he is not. There are just to many techniques/styles in drumming for one single drummer to be considere...
- Disappointed w/ Klipsch Heresy III. Now what? (brooklynluke)(realthing)
You should remember that the Heresy was designed (I'm guessing reluctantly) as a small 'center channel' for Klipschorns, which were designed in the...
- midrange dac / dac with best performance to cost ratio (d2girls)(cmc2234)
I think the Yggdrasil is an awesome DAC! Had mine for nearly a year and will probably keep it indefinitely! With a fully modular design, upgrading ...
- Comparing VTL ST85 or MB125s to Manley Snappers (tooblue)(frustee)
Have not heard the Snappers but I say they appear to be the same design as the MB125s, outside of being fully balanced. Depends on the deal you c...
- Using contact cleaner in tube sockets (sgonzalez33)(wgutz)
I chased a very similar noise for about a year on my tube pre-amp. Even replaced the tube sockets with gold plated versions. About $1,000 later it ...