- dinosaur ISO player... (24phun)(randy-11)
you might have to have 2 players - I'm in a similar spotor give up on those ~~2 bits in HDCD
- Blue sound Node 2 vs Lumin D1 (randyhat)(williewonka)
@aberyclark - agreed !If you are not attaching the Node 2 to a system with great speakers & speaker cables - then attaching a great power cord ...
- Seems like any equipment in a metal case is protected from rfi (kavakat1)(geoffkait)
Electromagnetic waves are very flexible. 😀 The Schumann frequency waves wrap around the room. It would have to be the full wavelength as shorter wa...
- Jazz for aficionados (orpheus10)(alexatpos)
We have mentioned H.R. couple of times, but its nothing wrong to do it one more time, maybe somebody will search for his music after reading that a...
- Garcia Live Volume 9 (otherone)(jond)
which show peter_s? I know 78 Warner Theater was released pretty sure Maria Maldur is on that.
- Absolute top tier DAC for standard res Redbook CD (mattnshilp)(ctsooner)
Not sure if they will. Haven't heard that that's in the works. I know someone who would know and report back after we get back from Mexico. Matt...
- Seems like any equipment in a metal case is protected from rfi (kavakat1)(nonoise)
Geoffkait,Since you mentioned it, I use Clone Audio's Schumann Generator to defeat all that nasty electronic smog. Better detail, instrumental/perf...
- Ayre QB-9 or Metrum Hex? (dpm2340)(gdnrbob)
Definitely, a Codex. It must be the best value between price and sound.B
- Curved and Straight Tonearms (ericsch)(shadorne)
@yogiboy Good points and a good article marketing the benefits of thin wall - a bit like the benefits of Rega light weight acrylic plinth and platt...
- Soekris ApS dac1101 another discrete R2R Multibit dac. (georgehifi)(rotarius)
Weird, the matter appears to be resolved but the guy just wrote a lengthy dissertation and referred to a dictionary! Some people just have a whole...