- Jazz for aficionados (orpheus10)(orpheus10)
Rok, I'm sure you had a wonderful childhood in Mississippi; I recall visiting relatives in Wynona when I was only 5 years old. There was a sweet a...
- Conditioning/Burn-In Method (parabolic)(nonoise)
And, as others have said, get something like Ayre's Irrational but Efficacious! CD burn in disc, along with swapping out the ICs. All the best,Non...
- New Tweak --- Its Fantastic (oregonpapa)(nonoise)
From what I've read the TV has to be turned off for a long period of time, say 24-48 hours, to eliminate image burn in/retention. The longer, the b...
- DIY IKEA Lack Rack - Preparing the legs? (kennythekey)(gdnrbob)
Gotcha.If I were to undertake this project, I would try to find some wood with as close to the dimensions as possible. Fill the voids with some acr...
- Scoring on Used Thiels here (mapman)(schubert)
There are a pr of Thiel 2’s on local Craigslist , look good , wants 250$, is that a good deal ?
- Krell S1200 or Yamaha CXA5100? (nak127)(auxinput)
hi maella. Yes, I have had the same problems with responses from Krell. I think they are very busy sometimes. You just have to keep on them and ...
- ProAc Super Tablette - bad tweeter or bad crossover? (lofiforlife)(gdnrbob)
I was just looking at a pair of Tablettes and saw some information about tightening the screws for the drivers. Though I am sure Johnny knows about...
- The cleaning of an LP jacket (bdp24)(pryso)
I doubt that theo's suggestion of an ohmmeter will help at all! ;^)I used a lightly dampened paper towel or gum eraser in the past. But I like th...
- Anthem getting into two channel with new STR pre-amp-- anyone heard it? (mtrot)(dracule1)
Are dealers allowed to hawk their wares on these threads and put down others they don’t sell?
- Whats playing on your system today? (nutty)(uberwaltz)
@slaw There is a new collective soul live l.p. on vinyl.They did release quite a few singles in 45.Then a very few rareties on 33 vinyl but like $5...