- D'Agostino vs. Ayre (imgoodwithtools)(khrys)
Yes I've had both in my system.Ayre: incisive, fast, obsessive. Stunning with Vandersteens.D'Agostino: palpable,organic, transparent. Astonishing w...
- subwoofer to speaker connection (moses189)(imhififan)
What amplifier you are using to drive the speakers?
- Krell TAS or Theta Dreadnaught or Mcintosh MC205? (paimei)(jwincville)
What did you got with? and Why?The Krell TAS??Theta Dreadnuaght???MC 205???
- Do caps deteriorate with time even if an amp is not being used? (weebeesdad)(puiu)
Lack of use and lack of cycling caps are their worst enemies. Particularly if the electrolitycs are of "exotic" type.
- High End Amp Price Collapse musings (energeezer)(jeffreylee)
This thread has inspired me to fulfill a dream. Now that everyone is so clearly into these newfangled cars with fuel injectors and computers, I can...
- What is most important part of a system? (celo)(jayctoy)
Dave thanks for the link.That Mike post blew me away.Thats why iam always, amaze how humble he share his experience here at Agon.I remember He exp...
- A new "low level" in ludicrous pricing of loudspeaker wiring ? Any others? (ptss)(jmcgrogan2)
What should this be referred to as?? Trolling.
- Do you "treat" your speakers rubber surrounds? (bearotti)(tom6897)
+1 to mink oil or the 303 Aerospace Protectant.
- What CD player/transport has the most stable mechanism? (hgonzal)(jmcgrogan2)
I agree with jond, probably the Esoteric line of players are most famous for their transport design.
- High Fidelity Cables CT-1designed by Rick Schultz (alpass)(jayctoy)
I agree with some post here, using my HF adapters with my d60 digital cable it brought out the best of d60, music became natural, the combo is amaz...