Back to topHelp
- A speaker that looks like a driver or a driver that looks like a speaker? (volya)
(james633) What is the point of the design acoustically? Or is it just to look different?
- Anyone know what these are (tce5280)
(erik_squires) Thanks @grannyring I see it now.Ok, with more coffee and less fuzzy vision than I had yesterday (comes and goes) I can see most of the circuit. It ...
- Oppo BDP-105 Volume Control? (mgattmch)
(simao) Hey,I'm resurrecting this thread to ask a question:I have a newly bought (off Audiogon) 105, manufacturing date of April of 2016. It's running thro...
- When and how did you, if at all, realize vinyl is better? (jbhiller)
(geoffkait) jperry, no problem.I would not have tripped over your post if, instead of writing, "We are all entitled to our opinions Geoff. I think if you are g...
- Fuselier Model 9 speakers (ponnie)
(mudbone) Are the model 9's worth getting?
- Looking to build a system for under $5k (audionoobie)
(keithtexas) Here’s a suggestion from a bottom up (bass reproduction) perspective:Get 1 (or 2) SVS SB12-NSD subwoofers. Currently at $399 each, shipped. 45 day ...
- Speaker companies with a focus on parts quality and measurements (skinwalker)
(skinwalker) In case anyone is interested, I ended up getting a used pair of scansonic mb-1. Might also order the Sierra-2 and compare them.
- What to do with old LP inner sleeve? (skipping)
(folkfreak) My policy is that if the original sleeve has any art/advertising or other data on it then it must be kept, without it the LP is not in original con...
- review iPhono 2 (audiofun)
(audiofun) smrex13:So what happens is that the coolness (like a type sterility) that SMPS's impart on the overall sound of systems is removed. I don't care ho...
- Best divorce album? (simao)
Last 12 / 24 / 48 hours
Last 30 days