- Experience with NBS Black Label IIIs Power Cable (gmbt2k)(pops)
Don't expect it to change enough to love it if you do not like it initially. It will settle in some but I haven't heard any component or cable to ...
- Slight hum in my amp. Is this normal? (oldschool1)(jc4659)
What jea48 said. I just didn't want to be an accomplice if you touched the wrong place with your screwdriver. Let us know what the solution was.
- Has anyone tried these stunning new CPT power cord? (bacardi)(klh007)
Thanks for clearing up those questions Mark. I think the info on the Deep Core being compatible with other power conditioners is a game changer. I'...
- Finding a matching center channel (wdouglass)(auxinput)
If I remember right, the "S" models had a slightly better crossover.
- Bricasti M1 DAC vs PS Audio Direct Stream DAC (fsmithjack)(bill_k)
An update regarding MQA support on the PS Audio Bridge II, they are still working on getting MQA approval and may be able to implement full MQA dec...
- tube friendly monitors...unfortunately on a bookshelf. suggestions to narrow search? (stfoth)(simon)
stfoth, it's an amazing combo. Vocals are the best I've ever heard. I have a Decware ZROCK Bass EQ unit coming in a week or two to give them a tad ...
- Preamp - Ayre vs. Audio Research (imgoodwithtools)(keithr)
Jafant- Alma Audio in San Diego
- Synergistic Red Fuse ... (oregonpapa)(mitch2)
Good to see you are back Frank. Sounds like improved hearing will be a very pleasant side benefit.
- Tekton double impacts vs golden ear triton 1 speakers. (tooth2th)(mofojo)
I have owned both. Had the Triton 1 for about 8 months or so and liked them quite a bit. Currently have the Double Impact. Honestly I think the DIs...
- Jazz for aficionados (orpheus10)(orpheus10)
Schubert, once you do it one time, you will discover how easy it is, and you will be able to post links of whatever you want to post, but you must ...