Back to topHelp
- ARC CD 3 Mk. II & Marantz S11S2 -- sonic contrast? (guidocorona)
(oregonpapa) The problem is that you're asking for a comparison. I've owned the ARC CD-3, but have never heard any of the Marantz players.
- Lyra Atlas experiences (o_holter)
(o_holter) Listening tests make me think, better go back to the SME tuning, or a bit below . Testing, first, Lotta Lenya sings Kurt Weill (mono 1960ies heavy ...
- Who has heard the Audio Research CD5? (bobheinatz)
(oregonpapa) I've been through all of the ARC CD players from the CD-3 up to the one I'm using now, which is the CD-7se The "SE" version has the factory upgrade...
- Your favorite one-man band! (czarivey)
(bdp24) Great subject!Dave Edmunds, the fantastic Welsh guitarist, singer, and producer (The Everly Brothers, The Fabulous Thunderbirds, The Stray Cats, hi...
- Recommed a medium sized monitors that can go loud (sunnyjim)
(oregonpapa) If I were going to buy a small speaker, I'd go with the Harbeth line. Forget "loud." Harbeth speakers make music.
- Is DEQX a game changer? (ptss)
(cerrot) Goldmond did that as well, but they were one of the best sounds I ever heard coming from a box speaker in my life. Mechanical coupling. That is h...
- Synergistic Red Fuse ... (oregonpapa)
(oregonpapa) All is quiet on the Western Front. Just an observation ... The better the system gets, the more I'm enjoying the complexity of classical orchestral...
- Is Audio nirvana real? (calvinj)
(mapman) Audio nirvana may still result from trying different things of interest just because you can even after finally being able to enjoy the music. It...
- Tidal on Oppo 105 (rshad0000)
- I asking for suggestions in choosing a pre-amp [that won't "break the bank". (foghorn1)
(foghorn1) Eric, my thanks for your input. Does anyone one have any experience with Wyred 4 Sound's Dacs? Specifically, DAC-1 LE or DAC-2 Series?
Last 12 / 24 / 48 hours
Last 30 days