- are digital recordings on vinyl any better than CD (rrm)(inna)
Tape is the only true audiophile medium, in my view, and it shows even when the original is not tape. I am not surprised at all. But you do need go...
- CEDIA 2016 (calvinj)(erik_squires)
That's fabulous @calvinj I'm glad you like it. :) I've never had a bad experience with a Parasound, though there's been a product here or there I w...
- Raven Audio Tube amps (willgolf)(mtrot)
Well, I just auditioned a set of Legacy Audio Focus SE with Raven amplification at Dave's place, and, well, I don't even know where to begin or wha...
- are digital recordings on vinyl any better than CD (rrm)(tostadosunidos)
I had a friend in the 70's who preferred the sound of an LP on tape to the sound of the same LP (direct, not taped). Go figure. It's somewhat sub...
- Need amp suggestions for Hedlund Horns.... (ramoneo14)(jond)
Charles I know what you mean it does fly by, so if I get fired and my GF kicks me out I will definitely be over thanks. :-)
- MAC's MP100 Phono Pre-amp (tak1)(tooblue)
No direct experience with the Mac phono but plenty with the little Allnic, am quite sure you are going to hear a difference between the two units b...
- Scansonic mb serie (georgelfre)(ap_wannabe)
I was at a similar demonstration where they first played the MB-1 and then switched to the 2.5. The sound of both pairs were astounding and the ro...
- Viva, no longer a fan (vip428)(michaela)
Guess they just don't need or want your business!
- Tube Amp vs Solid State Amp HELP (hfarrior3)(kalali)
Veroman, if I may ask, how long did the delivery take? It appears that the items are shipped from Asia. I'm quite a bit intrigued by their bookshel...
- CEDIA 2016 (calvinj)(calvinj)
@erik_squires Got a Parasound integrated to run my home theater set up as my pass through amp so I don't burn my tubes up in my KR audio. It's soun...