- Speaker experience/recommendation for CJ Classic60SE (jldunne)(jafant)
B&W 800 series.
- Teo Game-Changer IC's - get on the bus! (bugredmachine)(bumperdoo)
How does someone register there cables with you?Hey @daver143 - I wouldn't be too concerned. You bought the cables from Teo so they know what you b...
- Clarity Cap CMR Impressions (dmhenley)(audio4pass)
@audioman58 do you read my message ?, or you don’t answer because my question is too stupid ?i don't waste your time :)
- Absolute top tier DAC for standard res Redbook CD (mattnshilp)(dragon_vibe)
Audio Doctor,Your absolutely right system synergy was something i used to take lightly not anymore experience shows what can work for others does n...
- Taralabs cables (audiolabyrinth)(zephyr24069)
It used to mean something else and probably still does in some cases :-)
- Tekton Electron has been released (roxy54)(phaun16)
I am also in the electron vs DI camp; mainly regarding the room size; speaker height etc not so much an issue. I believe Eric likely has been very...
- Adding mass to a tonearm (last_lemming)(emil_f)
Soundsmith has different headshell cartridge screws that changes mass. Has anyone used these things?Yes, they use 3 types of metal and their weight...
- High Fidelity Cables CT-1designed by Rick Schultz (alpass)(lak)
@knghifi Out of curosity, who or where did you have the replacement work done on your MC-6?Thanks...
- Clarity Cap CMR Impressions (dmhenley)(audioman58)
I found something that will be the biggest improvement By Far With an investment under $500!even if your system is $50k .I received a email asking ...
- Absolute top tier DAC for standard res Redbook CD (mattnshilp)(audiotroy)
One may conclude after anylizing this thread that it is complete system synergy that is what is really important here.In reality every dac that has...