- Power Conditioner for Amp (thyname)(lak)
Often an amp sounds better from the wall outlet vs a power conditioner. In my opinion, you have to try it in each different scenario and judge for ...
- Help me to choose speakers for Pass Labs gear.. (bluenote64)(nycjlee)
I would look into used speakers as well. You can get more bang for buck.
- One speaker observation from the New York Hifi show. (rvpiano)(jeel300)
If you have a small or small-medium room like me, i suggest using a sealed speaker. I am new to hifi. Discovering a nht superone 2.1 and zero 2.1 a...
- Thiel cs2.4 upgrade to cs 2.4 se (desmond888)(beetlemania)
Electrolytic caps (those 100 uF in a Thiel) will drift after, say, 15-20 years. But everything else should be good for even longer. As far as chang...
- Pheonix Engineering Road Runner (sgunther)(brf)
@pbnaudio wrote We have designed a Tachometer that displays RPM to 3 decimal points like the RR and will offer it for sale soon - it will however...
- The nightmare of the cartridge buyer... (daveyf)(inna)
Who needs MCs, anyway, unless one's got $100k plus system and impeccable hearing ? Then maybe, depending on music and sound preferences. Not my cas...
- My Long List of Amplifiers and My Personal Review of Each! (whitecamaross)(whitecamaross)
Remember, I tried this same thing with the vivid audio g1 and magico. Both sounded like different animals with more power and the Neoliths are far ...
- Road trip to demo $10,000 speakers (skyscraper)(jsqt)
Yes, Audiotronics has the big La Scala IIs up in their main listening room, which is where I bought mine... in fact they had my cherry Heresy IIIs ...
- Power Conditioner for Amp (thyname)(ebm)
Jump on a Vibex works great sounds great as well.
- $10k Speaker Cables?????????????? (georgehifi)(ebm)
I love to spend at least 10k for a great cable.