- Fairchild 440 w/Pritchard Arm - Worth restoring? (iflyfisher)(nandric)
The ''cantilever weight'' you mentioned is actually anti-skateweight. About 1 g. if I remember well. I am not sure if there aremore versions of Pri...
- Lyra Atlas experiences (o_holter)(halcro)
I find with my Atlas, the greatest improvement is when I hit the 'mute' button......
- Mesa Boogie Strategy 400 (slom3)(kim108)
I just got me a strategy 400 amp today to run in my home stereo. It came with two Mesa Boogie 2X10 cabinets and a Digitech RP7 valve foot board eff...
- Magnepan 20.7 (lrsky)(limniscate)
+1 on the Sanders Magtech driving Maggies well. Supposedly, the Merrill Veritas monoblocks are even better.
- Need amp suggestions for Hedlund Horns.... (ramoneo14)(bradf)
The following input is not based on knowledge of your particular speaker, but instead, reference to amps specifically designed for single driver an...
- Search for miracle integrated (xerotrace)(inna)
I have never heard anything negative about this Rowland. Rowland Concentra I, the original Concentra, is excellent too with 100wt/ch. Rowland has a...
- When will there be decent classical music recordings? (tatyana69)(sevs)
Let me respectfully disagree re. Herbert von Karajan legacy, his Beethoven and Bruckner cycles will outlive all of us and our great-grandkids! Just...
- Isolation for electronics, why is there no evidence? (erik_squires)(mgaroomtune)
bdphttp://tuneland.techno-zone.net/t273-recording-the-michael-green-wayThanks for the invite for me to share more. Also a thank you to the members ...
- Search for miracle integrated (xerotrace)(xerotrace)
Thanks inna, Rowland is a very interesting option and it seems to check most of the boxes. I don't know much about the brand but I'll have to do my...
- Opinions on PS Audio BHK Signature 300 monos? (joeinid)(joeinid)
Thanks!I’m really enjoying them.Bascom King and PS Audio hit the sweet spot with these amps.