- Beware!! Be careful buying from TbazAudio Tony Shahbaz (antony_s0s)
- Alternatives to B&W 805 D4 (papyneau)(bigjonca)
Papyneau, As a fellow Luxman owner (L-595ASE), I can tell you the Esoteric N-05XD is an excellent match. I had the L-507uxII (Class AB), the l...
- KT 170 (tablejockey)(stgjames)
As an amplifier designer I can't wait to begin a new prototype. All who are upgrading make sure that you don't exceed your power transformer max ...
- What to do with my legacy CD collection? (drlou77)(ghdprentice)
I have given away half of my 2,000. The others are acting as wall treatments.
- Why do I need a switch? (curiousjim)(tonywinga)
Perhaps. Before I added the ethernet cables and running just wifi, a speed test on my TV would show >250mps. I consider that a pretty good wif...
- Patio tunes (czarivey)(kota1)
BTW, if you need speakers and an amp just get a pair of powered speakers in the playfi ecosystem like these at half off at paradigm: https://www.p...
- Shunyata Altaira Grounding Station ........has anybody purchased this new product ? (garebear)(kingrex)
Jea, quit putting words in my mouth. I never said anything of the sort. I said people populate the internet with stories of ground wires to blocks ...
- Why so much love for Mcintosh? (hiendmmoe)(steve59)
bump, I went with A C49 and pair of Mc611's about a month ago to drive a pair of Kef Blades I bought 2-3 years ago. The previous amp had 525 watts...
- Krell vs Mcintosh (avjunkie)(ghdprentice)
- LOUDEST Concert and Tinnitus (tony1954)(bipod72)
Loudest concert I've been to that made my ears ring for days was Black Rebel Motorcycle Club at the Civic theater. It was a combination of loudness...