- Best vintage DD turntables from the 70's and 80's? (knollbrent)(knollbrent)
Great video @cha
- My Long List of Amplifiers and My Personal Review of Each! (jays_audio_lab)(kren0006)
Uh, I do listen on a good headphone system : )Viber actually has a conundrum, because WC was clear that #2 had better clarity, Viber’s North Star, ...
- If you own quality monitor speakers you want to read this new review (amorstereo)(alanhuth)
I think I’m at the point now where I don’t believe any first-person reviews of anything unless they are comparing A back-to-back with B and they ha...
- My Long List of Amplifiers and My Personal Review of Each! (jays_audio_lab)(chazzzy007)
"I think the Youtube limitations maybe constrain all of us on what we can hear in the videos (kinda goes without saying).""WC,Interesting results -...
- If you own quality monitor speakers you want to read this new review (amorstereo)(dbphd)
What's quasi-anechoic mean? Isn't it more common to specify an environment as being anechoic to some frequency.
- What process did you use to integrate multiple subwoofers for 2 channel listening? (hilde45)(audiokinesis)
@hilde45 wrote: "...the orange "morning" line is speakers only. Improvement from "Morning scan, without subs" to "Afternoon scan, with subs" mit...
- Whats on your turntable tonight? (slipknot1)(dayglow)
+1 big_greg Might be Harry Chapin's best recording!
- testing a crossover (likklegerry)(rodman99999)
@likkelgerry- "30 years of Hifi, i dont think one meal will cover that....you know how we get!!" Exactly why I'm single, again (well:...
- Cables ... no longer opinion (flaxxer)(flaxxer)
Check this out! Downsize Audio Cables is up again on a market test basis.https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/downsize-audio-is-making-cables-again
- Why are equipment racks so expensive? (audiodwebe)(jjss49)
really good sh*t costs $$not say one can't find cheaper simpler more mundane alternatives that can save some...