- Bryston VS Odyssey (alcapone)(2psyop)
That is a good question....but in my opinion, there are some important additional considerations. I had a Stratos amp, a Tempest preamp and a Cande...
- Vintage DD turntables. Are we living dangerously? (halcro)(theophile)
lewm,The 39 pound gunmetal platter was able to be utilised by the GT 2000, the GT 2000L and the GT 2000X. Not only the GT 2000X.
- California audio labs dx1 (john421)(john421)
Just read that also,oh well.
- The new re-mix of Sgt. Pepper's (tostadosunidos)(gpgr4blu)
OK. Now the remixed album. Vocals more prominent and more centered on all songs. Bass slightly amped up (or I believe, more precisely, untrimmed) a...
- 901 series 2 speakers (g_nakamoto)(g_nakamoto)
back in the 70's, i read that you should have at least 100 watts per chanell for these speakers.
- Subwoofer for classical music listener (rvpiano)(audioconnection)
((Is there any reason not to go with the Vandersteen 2Wq!?Anyone else have an opinion?)) absolutely great choice! rvpiano start with using the s...
- Did you know....? (2channel8)(fourwnds)
Jerry's guitar Tiger weighed 13 and a 1/2 pounds.
- Oppo Sonica DAC or Audio Research DAC 3 Mk2 & Sonos Wyred4sound modded (pilrem)(ricevs)
Another option is the mods I perform.....very significant improvement for $400!
- Budget SET or SEP recommendations? (stfoth)(kdude66)
I have a Yamamoto A09 which is a 300b design,I have also owned the A08 and the A08s at the same time both were sold though recently.The build quali...
- Whats playing on your system today? (nutty)(fourwnds)
Freddie Hubbard- Ready for FreddieKing Crimson-Discipline(side2)Funkadelic-Free Your Mind...(side1)Alice Coltrane-The Ecstatic Music of...(side3)Br...