- No frills balanced ss integrated amp? (ghosthouse)(ghosthouse)
Thanks yet again to all who provided input. Not integrated but skoczylas got me thinking about First Watt.
- For tube sound, which is more important: preamp or power amp? (meiatflask)(jhw9)
I have tried all combination's with exception (by choice) to having both the pre and amp being tubed.I find for low level, late night listening, a ...
- Maybe tube preamp (markainsworth)(markainsworth)
Thanks folks. Matt, I checked out Upscale Audio. I didn’t find any Shrimps, but they do have a Jolida Fusion that mesh recommended. It is listed at...
- My Home Speakers, My Car, and Me...The Ballad of What's Going Wrong? (evolvist)(randy-11)
car audio benefits from synesthesia
- What makes tape sound better than vinyl ? (inna)(inna)
Even if direct to disc can theoretically sound slighly better in some respects, I think, tape will still have an edge in smoothness and continuity,...
- The new Synergistic Research BLUE fuses .... (oregonpapa)(geoffkait)
If not much trouble can someone be so good as to check the Use By date on the Roach Motels?
- PROAC RESPONCE 2 replacement drivers ??? (autospec)(pbnaudio)
@georgehifi George,The Proac 2 drivers was not made by Seas, it was made by ScanSpeak and a variant of the 18W8543 http://www.scan-speak.dk/datashe...
- Questions : Selling here for the first time (gonglee3)(glennewdick)
I’ve shipped back and forth across the Canada-USA border many times and its not as daunting as some would say. it really boils down to how you ship...
- New York HiFi Show: Tubes and Turntables (rvpiano)(acman3)
In Volti Audio's newsletter from last years show (volume 37) , Greg Robert's says he will never go to NY as long as the Chester Group is putting on...
- Sonus Faber Liuto Monitor vs Cremona Auditor M (ps)(no_regrets)
Congrats on the new Auditor M's! Are you still using them in the 11x13" room? If so, out of curiosity, how far out from the wall behind the speak...