- I can't go for that. (jbuhl)(digsmithd)
I think you mean the ojay's’s...and that was great 😉
- Favorite Guitar Solo (edcyn)(hifiguy42)
Watermelon in Easter Hay is transcendent indeed. Another Zappa face melter is at the 2:00 mark on What's New In Baltimore on Meets the Mothers o...
- The damper, the tension wire and cantilever position (nandric)(nandric)
Dear edgewear, From wrong assertio or premise one can not get triue conclusions. Your premise is that whole series Bleu is 40 Ohms while all...
- Returns (norton)(dinov)
No, Music Direct would advertise it as an “open box” or “customer return.” I have purchased these items from them and I can attest that they are gr...
- $50k - $80k Budget…Opinions please. (toddcowles)(analoguefan)
With that kind of a budget, I will visit as many dealers as I can and demo as many systems as I can. My 1 cent 😉.
- Stupid Asking Prices- Why Don't Sellers Read Audiogon The Blue Book First? (yesiam_a_pirate)(mitch2)
@herman makes valid points about the reliability of selling price data. I look at the free information on hifishark and then most often list at a ...
- New In 2023 (jafant)(jafant)
Ghost - EP
- Picture worth a penny LOL!!!! (analoguefan)(analoguefan)
@tubeguy76 I think I saw the same video and I am convinced he was filming his feet not his gear lol 😂.
- Amp question with size constraints (polanskyd)(markmuse)
Let me also recommend AGD amps. I too have Fyne speakers (F-1-8) and a pair of Tempo amps. I bi-amp the Fynes. A single Tempo has plenty of power...
- Update on good Ethernet switch (audioman58)(tonywinga)
Sir Isaac Newton made some observations about falling objects and developed a few basic equations to describe the motion of bodies. It took some t...