- Dick's / Dave's picks (jafant)(vicweast)
I am actively seeking a copy of Dick's Picks #1: 5/25/77 "The Mosque" Richmond VA.Its not just the Dead, its listening to anything I like: The visc...
- Universal Players vs. Dedicated CD/SACD Players (beernut)(akg_ca)
Quote:"....12-17-2015 12:02pmIn my experience, dedicated CD players have better redbook performance than similarly, or even somewhat more expensive...
- Synergistic Red Fuse ... (oregonpapa)(grannyring)
What I find interesting is why all the fuses in gear? Paul of TRL, RIP, never used fuses in his amps and preamps. No fuse sounds better than any hi...
- Taralabs cables (audiolabyrinth)(audiolabyrinth)
“I wanted to let you know that last weekend I finally had the chance to incorporate all your cables in my Kondo/Tidal set up. In one word: I am ver...
- Best speakers for Pink Floyd? (albireo13)(rcprince)
Pink Floyd sounded great on Duntech Sovereigns and Princesses driven by big Krell amps..
- Vintage DD turntables. Are we living dangerously? (halcro)(fleib)
The AT155 has the same 490mH generator as the modern 440/120. I see the 440 replacement stylus went up another $50. For another $25 or so you can ...
- Rpm's and The Strobe (jsman)(brf)
The Phoenix does not work with DC motors
- Synergistic Red Fuse ... (oregonpapa)(charles1dad)
Frank,I'll give your friend Robert the same credit as I gave Jeff, at lease they listened and judged by what they heard. If you listen and aren't i...
- Do you think audiophiles are the most gullible hobbyists (taters)(geoffkait)
It's not that simple. If I had the money and I spent a lot of money on say a Ferrari I would be happy. Or if I spent a lot of money on speakers, s...
- How to repair or replace a power transformer? (ghs)(analogluvr)
I blew 5 power trannies on my Sophia 845's. Tech could find nothing wrong with the units. I got sick of paying $400usd for one trannie so I subbed ...