- Would you go all 1 brand for electronics? (erik_squires)(inna)
Nothing could be further from the truth. The one who chases perfection forever wins.
- Just got back from lp swap in frisco (oleschool)(sevs)
What did you get? I miss my life in Chicago, Lakeview was (I hope still is) such a nice neighborhood to spend a day-off browsing thru second-hand m...
- Speakers with warm treble and good bass (jwglista)(mountainsong)
Gamut M5 or M7. Best musical satisfying sound I ever experienced. I had owned 70% of the suggestion here.Regards
- Jazz for aficionados (orpheus10)(rok2id)
I can't find any place online that says Armstrong said, "if you can't dance to it, it ain't Jazz." But I have read several times that he said it....
- Wall Receptacle Oyaide R0, Furutech GTX-G and SR Black UEF (tjbhuler)(tjbhuler)
Macdude how many hours in are you with the R0? Does it emphasise more on certain frequency range in your system or does it sound tonally balanced? ...
- Are there used/mint balanced pre-amp with a few unblanced inputs under $2000?? (sunnyjim)(sunnyjim)
To djohnson54. Thank you for the reply and info. A new BAT candidate is in the race, the VK-20r pre-amp listed on AG. I have found only one revie...
- Recos for entry level Bookshelf speaker $400-750 for 21yo nieces first system? (joekapahulu)(freediver)
Peachtree Audio "deepblue2" Bluetooth speaker with 440watts of Class D amplification built in,stereo tweeters,stereo mid range drivers & a 6" b...
- Do we really need anything more than 8" woofer and 1" tweeter for medium size room? (inna)(bassdude)
Well... you'd have to experience it to understand it. Yes - they do sound as good as virtually any of the full-range speakers out there. I've com...
- Jazz for aficionados (orpheus10)(acman3)
Kept waiting for Gene.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnEVppghro4
- Aerial 5T impressions (psickerson)(psickerson)
I'll post my impression as I just had them for a home trial for 3 Days to compare to my B&W CM6s2. Qualified with my equipment The B&W are ...