- CD Transports (daj2832)(curiousjim)
Thanks daj2832 for starting this thread.I’m eagerly going to read every word on it. I’m starting with an Oppo BDP 93, and am going to work my way u...
- Solid Silver Wire and Logans (andrewkelley)(andrewkelley)
I now have tempo electric speaker wire and interconnects for all of my system. I replaced my audioquest earth and I am very very happy with the res...
- Reel to reel (luvrockin)(millercarbon)
Yeah I was dumb to sell mine but the heads and pinch roller were worn and this was before the internet when it was hard to find stuff like this, sh...
- My Long List of Amplifiers and My Personal Review of Each! (whitecamaross)(mrdecibel)
I thought I was being funny. I apologize to viber and anyone else who was offended. I will remove myself from this thread, which is ok, since it ha...
- Blind Testing is Dead - Long live My Wallet testing. (erik_squires)(blindjim)
Truel. true. the wallet delivers the final verdict.but, blind listening is not dead!trust me on that one.my recent visit to an audio Show offered a...
- Does removing anti-skating really improve sound? (tubelvr1)(lewm)
Jack, The stylus travels in an arc with the pivot point of the tonearm at its center (not a straight line). Tilting the turntable is about the sam...
- New Gallo Strata's sound like tin-cans: break-in time problem? (maximoam85)(prpixel)
I'm listening to a pair of Strada's as I write this. I'm using a Wadia 151PowerDac Mini to drive them which is rated at 25W into 8 ohms and it dri...
- Direct 2 Disc (pgaulke60)(rauliruegas)
Dear @pgaulke60 : As @millercarbon posted some of the best D2D recordings came from Sheffield Labs others from Crystal Clear and M&K and some o...
- Help finding me an amp for my Revel Ultima Salon 2s (mauidj)(seigen)
Bryston 28B Cubed monos
- Looking for my first DAC (curiousjim)(curiousjim)
Hi whitestix, I have two problems with your idea. The first is that I have the 93 and not the 103. With its age I don’t want to put all my eggs in...