Back to topHelp
- Has anyone tried these stunning new CPT power cord? (bacardi)
(ozzy) klh007,Mark,So is there a workable, sound enhancing, Deep Core unit? Or is it still in the development stage?ozzy
- Magico A3 vs. Focal Kanta 2 (ei001h)
(ozzy) There is a pair of Bob Carvers Amazing Line Source speakers listed now on the Gon within the price range your interested in.ozzy
- Like female vocals - Check out Cold Specks (jetson)
(n80) Well, Buddy Guy is a "black guy" so I don’t see anything condescending about that....but being at a concert and not knowing who he is, well, that’s...
- The big DAC decision (slvrsrfr)
(notubesforyou) http://www.audioshark.org/general-audio-discussion-15/brinkmann-nyquist-dac-technical-jewel-marvelou...Hi Againfurther to my previous post on the B...
- Amp upgrade from Ayre V-5xe (thyname)
(stringreen) If it were me, I'd borrow one to take home and listen to the 2 of them. I have Ayre.....great company....very supportive.
- Perfect Path Technologies: Omega E mat (t_ramey)
(toetapaudio) @tommylion @aniwolfe thank you for your replies. I was wondering if the MC 0.5’s synergised with the Omega E mat?
- My big DAC dilemma (simna)
for a DAC in the price range of £1500-2000:)
for me is e.g. when my foot starts thumping and I get...
- Bryston preamps (blueranger)
(berhart) Thanks wspohn,what kind of step up do you use?
- Best speaker/system piano concerts (hififreakk)
(atmasphere) Any kind of music including piano can damage a speaker if the speaker is abused in some way. I wouldn't blame that on rock.
- SP10mk2: OMA Graphite plinth vs.Dobbins plinth (chakster)
(pryso) chakster, do you, or others here, have any experience with the AT-666 mat? It was designed to add vacuum hold down but I recall reading of some us...
Last 12 / 24 / 48 hours
Last 30 days