- Vandersteen Treo vs 3A Sig as upgrade (wlutke)(wlutke)
Anyone in San Diego looking for 3A Sigs please check my ad on USaudiomart. No shipping (no boxes) but will make you a killer deal.http://www.usaud...
- Why preamp "helps?" (stfoth)(atmasphere)
And lets face it the only time XLR has a noise advantage, is in long > 10mt interconnect runs.This statement is false. The noise advantage can b...
- Amps Atma-Sphere M-60 Mono blocks OTL design (ozzy)(atmasphere)
It shouldn't as long as both are properly crossed over. The portions of the transformer's operation that are out of band with the crossover will se...
- Best interconnect burn-in method (respected_ent)(geoffkait)
You’re both wrong. You need to study mind matter interaction and evolution. But where does one go to find out how the immediate surrounds affect he...
- parasound a21 vs anthem a2 amps (sumba)(steve59)
wow, nobody 7 years later! I believe the A21 is a couple grand less so that's the way I went. I still believe system matching is the best bet.
- Zu Druid & Definition Roundup (213cobra)(moe29)
saw a show report picture from HiFiStatementNet Magazine and it looks just like a normal Druid V...
- Who is the WORST Audio Shop? (jayh31)(randy-11)
makes sense - Minniezapolis is closer to Canada
- Amplifiers:A Keeper for Life. Do you know of one ? (sonicbeauty)(nmmusicman)
Pass Labs Alpha 3 for me. I've used it with many a speaker and even bridged for a subwoofer amp at one point but it always is extremely musical, de...
- Attn Vinyl lovers - what CD Player do you use? (encyclopediabsh)(phillyb)
I have owned all Marantz reference players and all have been superb. The SA 10 will join that great group. This one with advances and design.
- Bricasti M1 DAC vs PS Audio Direct Stream DAC (fsmithjack)(limniscate)
The new SOtM gear is amazing. Check out the computeraudiophile thread.