- Classic internet steaming movies (don_c55)(todd129)
- Comments, suggestions please: Scansonic mb 1 vs paradigm sig 2 v3 (alfau7)(b_limo)
I don't think you can go wrong with any of those speakers. I had paradigm studio 20's v5 & studio 60's v5, as well as Sig 2 v.3's. Loved the ...
- Speakers for Heavy Metal (linaeum66)(mattmiller)
You have awesome electronics for some Dynaudio speakers!Matt M
- Most unusual/mesmerizing female voice. (slaw)(noromance)
Emma KirkbyKaren PerisLisa GerrardMarianne FaithfulNicoCaroline KavaJoan Baez
- Tube Integrated Amp - Help Please (chaseyourdream)(xti16)
Pre owned Octave V70se or V110. Built like a tank and some great protection features in the event an output tube fails. If you want an even lower n...
- recommendations for SS integrated with DAC for (albireo13)(uncledemp)
Fwiw, I've read favorable reviews on Nuprime IDA8, I think is the model. Price new is under a grand.Never heard one but I'd like to. I use and enjo...
- Similar sound characteractics to MIT cables? (philipwu)(mattmiller)
Phil.... MIT's have boxes on them...the only other speaker cable that sounds LIKE those are Transparent Audio cables (they use boxes too). If you g...
- Best speakers for Pink Floyd? (albireo13)(david99)
I've heard DSOTM at least 500 times through at least 50 speakers. The best is Grado cans and a tube amp.
- Absolute top tier DAC for standard res Redbook CD (mattnshilp)(mattnshilp)
When I bought the Plasmatron I was thinking it was a this AND that scenario.... That has now changed and I need to actually prioritize my purchase...
- Conversion to DSD: Does It Eliminate Digital Glare? (mahler123)(todd129)
You guys mean aliasing then?"a nasty high-frequency ringing called Aliasing—a special analog lowpass filter is needed during recording, just prior ...