- Oracle Alexandria + Premier MMT = ????? (ja2austintx)(2channel8)
If youse guys/gals are still out there, can anyone recommend any tweaks for this rig? I have the same one and some upgradeitis. Is the hard acrylic...
- Under $1000 each component used. What would it be ? (inna)(inna)
Looks good. Are there respectable tube phono stages under $1k?
- Recos for entry level Bookshelf speaker $400-750 for 21yo nieces first system? (joekapahulu)(kotta)
Own the PSB Image B4's and they are very impressive sounding small speakers. Fit and finish first class. Used under $200 pr. if you can find a pr. ...
- Jazz for aficionados (orpheus10)(orpheus10)
Alex, I have many "ECM" records, only 1 CD that I can think of; for some reason I never play any of them. So the question is "Why did I buy them i...
- Mobile Fidelity Introduces UD1S Analog (mofimadness)(mofimadness)
I did finally see an expected release date on this first Santana "Abraxas" UD1S release, October 7th, 2016.
- can thiel cs 2.4 rock (cortw)(jafant)
YES! the 2.4 is an excellent Hard Rock/Metal loudspeaker.
- Thiel CS 3.7 owners (wadav)(jafant)
The CS 3.7 is a very large and killer speaker. It needs a large room to "breathe" and open up proper. 20x20, 25x25 or 30x30 will do very nicely.Add...
- Whats playing on your system today? (nutty)(giantsalami)
Loved Stone Fury.Nutty, Will check that out. Shannon you lose.
- ARC ref 5SE current or past owners (icorem)(jafant)
The Ref5SE is still tops, IMO.
- Thiel Owners (jafant)(jafant)
No worries robin-all Thiel talk is welcomed. What amp are you using? Happy Listening!