- Aesthetix Calypso Signature (frankg)(papafrgog)
I'm all in on Aesthetix. I want the best sound for my ear, but I don't want to go through the brain damage and expense of buying and selling (at a ...
- Synergistic Red Fuse ... (oregonpapa)(dlcockrum)
Thank you Charles for your meaningful words and for your most-friendly admonition. Admittedly, "the quality of mercy" IS strained within me when I ...
- Rushton's DIY approach to ultrasonic record cleaning published by Positive Feedback (rushton)(oilmanmojo)
The size of the tank and the number of records you clean will impact how much energy or "number" of transducers needed. I related in a couple of ar...
- DVD PLAYER (john421)(john421)
This was the original made for an analog sound.
- Thiel Owners (jafant)(nkonor)
jafant, If you like air and space; try Spectral- you will have what you like. Magical Thiel 3.5s and Spectral
- Sanity test before you start this hobby (oleschool)(oleschool)
Thats it !!! A degree in psychology of the audiophile. You lay on a sofa and discuss what silver vs copper cabling has done for your audio nirvana ...
- Need advice on what to look for in a turntable - budget $6K to $10K (mmporsche)(wrm57)
mmporsche, you have many good options at this price-point, especially if you consider used decks. I have both a Brinkmann Oasis and Nantais Referen...
- High Quality Universal Player?? (randy-11)(nutty)
Yes- it will stream. It does have Android app. Thanks auxinput.I introduced a Nordost Shiva Power cable into the mix. It solved the ((bloat)) on th...
- step inside Klipsch fans and fanatics (meerzistar)(oilmanmojo)
I have used a variety of Klipsch speakers from the KG5.5, RF series, and Khorns. My current analog speakers are a pair of Audio Physics Caldera II....
- Do equipment stands have an impact on electronics? (agear)(geoffkait)
agear OP1,180 posts10-24-2016 1:15pmWould you believe I copied the paragraphs from Sheldrake’s website. I never said the words were mine. In fact I...