- A black hole went into my Marantz SA-10! (blueranger)(elizabeth)
My primary methods of reducing vibrations are: NOT PLAYING REALLY LOUD MUSIC in the first place.... And keeping the electronics far away from the s...
- Bowers&Wilkins ASW675 10" Sub, blown driver. Can't find anyone to repair it. (arkelectric)(auxinput)
You could try re-gluing the surround yourself. It's not that difficult:https://www.madisoundspeakerstore.com/adhesive/seal-cement-2fl-oz/ I'm not ...
- Power Conditioners: Audioquest Niagara 5000 or Shunyata Denali 6000S (skyscraper)(cleeds)
skyscraper I am going to use a dedicated Romex line straight to the power conditioner from the service panel, so there will be no power cord to ...
- Speakers positionning (audiosens)(elizabeth)
I have to agree. the main problem with copying show setups is having eight rows of cheap seating across my living room. It really is a problem.Then...
- 150$ fuse made me crazy (shkong78)(elizabeth)
I agree there is no need to prove anything about a fuse, or any other audiophile product or tweak whatever, to anyone scoffing it. If the person sa...
- The nightmare of the cartridge buyer... (daveyf)(daveyf)
@soundermn. Remember, that the Japanese vendors are selling these cartridges at 30-40% less than here in the US, and they are selling them at RETAI...
- Gryphon Diablo 300: at the top of Integrated Amps? (emerald)(hornguys)
ASR Emitter II Exclusive
- Best building material for vibration free shelving (skyscraper)(skyscraper)
Bdp. I’ll look into them. Were you refererring to the Super Baby Mini Promethean Mini Isolators he wrote up on Stereophile or a variation on those?...
- "Could you help an old altar boy" (tube_meister)(rodge827)
DAC HS DAC2 I have the HS DAC1 and love what it does And the 2 is said to be better so...
- Power Conditioners: Audioquest Niagara 5000 or Shunyata Denali 6000S (skyscraper)(skyscraper)
Inna I demoed the Magico's with vinyl records only, so I'm fairly confident that analog should be okay. Perhaps the cd player will work even bette...