- Similar sound characteractics to MIT cables? (philipwu)(lowrider57)
I like a mid-concert hall experience, so you're speakers will also play a part in the presentation. Mine are fairly laid-back.Excellent micro dynam...
- Would someone explain what "up sampling" means and how it can affect the sound? (rockanroller)(almarg)
I completely agree with Gdhal that all available information should be considered. For example, as Mapman alluded to and as I have stated in a numb...
- Neutral electronics are a farce... (dracule1)(roger_paul)
geoffkait,With all due respect...I don't need to crack the text books to know that if I push a cup off a table that the next thing it will do is hi...
- Need help and advice on a VPI 3D arm (tooblue)(tooblue)
You know Dover you are absolutely right, that is a possibility but I was on top of it and the system is so resolved that it was detectable by ear a...
- Vintage DD turntables. Are we living dangerously? (halcro)(harold-not-the-barrel)
Hi Dave, this is all your fault ;) My PD444 has a hard "Relief" mat (a Goldmund Relief Mat copy?) glued on platter. With Reso-Mat on it this old Ja...
- Rel T9 or S2 (wmbode)(wmbode)
The S2 and the T/ 9i are close in price so I was just wondering what justifies the $250 price difference
- Paradigm 60v5 (wmbode)(wmbode)
I do not have adp's but I do have a cc490. I've been running 3.1 for awhile now and now I'm ready to expand to 5.1. My room is 13×15 with 9' ceil...
- Whats the weirdest concert you ever attended? (rob-in-spain)(ejr1953)
Frank Zappa, 1975.
- Scotch? No thanks. Whats the best Vodka.? (mjwpicman)(ejr1953)
Grey Goose, then Svedka.
- Neutral electronics are a farce... (dracule1)(mapman)
Roger that all sounds fine and good. You nicely summarized the differences between live sound waves and the waves that result in devices that condu...