- South Florida - join in and make a REAL effort! (marktomaras)(audiovideonirvana)
Has South Florida retailer Sound Advice closed its doors and shut down operations? Does anybody have any information about this? I know for a fact ...
- What 2 channel Amp would you Buy for $6k? (roddyboy)(cerrot)
- MQA - What is your favorite content? (lalitk)(2psyop)
Great thread!Try Ray Charles and Milt Jackson"Soul Brothers" & Crosby, Stills & Nash "CSN". You never heard them sound so good. But not eve...
- New Yggdrasil - First (and second) Impressions (gdhal)(david_ten)
@gdhal Good write up, a couple of posts ago. Glad it is working out for you. the Yggy’s usefulness increases as the “density” of the instrument...
- A battle between two turntable generations. Which one is the winner? (ultima700)(slaw)
On-the fly is a nice option, but not a reason for overlooking buying a TT.After all, if you are seriously thinking about a TT, you should know that...
- Duelund 16g Speaker Wire Question (snackeyp)(lak)
@snackeyp I twisted the 16 gauge Duelund wire every 1.5" to 2" and then every 8" to 10" I used a 1/4" piece of shrink wrap to hold the twists and w...
- Power cord for digital stuffs? (luna)(williewonka)
I have had achieved very notable improvements installing good power cables on my Digital sources. Generally - If the source is in the $400-$1500 ra...
- Power Cords (ricred1)(alanholvey)
I myself have been using Audioquest power cords or several years now. Previously I used Cardas and later tried Shunyata but found Audioquest to be...
- Jazz for aficionados (orpheus10)(acman3)
Sorry to hear you are not well. Praying for you. As my 92 year old father-in law says," The golden years are not so golden".
- Power cord for digital stuffs? (luna)(jl35)
I have also liked the Audience with digital, the original PowerChord is now pretty inexpensive and still a very good cord