- fuse damage (raindog031)(p59teitel)
Haven't seen one story here of a failed fuse toasting gear in the four and a half years I've been around.
- The one component that you wish you had not bought (daveyf)(hifijones)
Focal Micro Utopia Be. But for a very different reason. Because it was like a stake through the heart when I was forced to sell them several year...
- Phono pre "Break-In" process? Necessary? (markeetaux)(r_f_sayles)
Sometimes hard to separate those being intentionally ridiculous, from those who just are...It's great to have both the musical background and audio...
- High Fidelity Cables CT-1designed by Rick Schultz (alpass)(facten)
Adaptor review in this months Stereophile was rather underwhelming
- Marantz (jafant)(lynott)
Jafant:I don't mean to butt in, but I think Samzx12 might've been referring to the S2 version of the SA-11. His opinion of its relative SQ is simil...
- How much do I have to spend? (honashagen)(carmenc)
How did you make out with the Tannoys? When I had my Precision 6.2s they sounded great with the Creek 50A integrated and matching Creek CD player....
- Spotify Premium vs Tidal ... opinions? (zoot45)(ghosthouse)
Bob - Streaming from computer to a DAC external to the computer will give you better sound quality than trying to use the computer's DAC and runnin...
- Synergistic Red Fuse ... (oregonpapa)(lowrider57)
And I meant to thank you, Charles. You're right that if there were problems with these fuses we would have heard about it. Audiophiles are a vocal ...
- Learning the hard way about AC power solutions (kennythekey)(turnbowm)
Have found that power conditioners with filters have an adverse effect on bass level/impact due to a voltage drop under load in the filtered output...
- Blue Ray Audio? (davide256)(jcharvet)
I have a small collection of Bluray Audio disc and find them worth it even using a PS3 connected to a high end two channel and multi channel set up...