- Soundtracks that you listen all the way through and it's all great. (czarivey)(77jovian)
+1 for Tin CupOne Trick PonyAlmost FamousZachariahWhat Dreams May Come (and a lot of Michael Kamen's other work)Much Ado About Nothing (and a lot o...
- OPPO BDP-103 (NON Darby) (wcc10)(wcc10)
I must say that I only listen with headphones when I am forced to or doing some testing since I got my Canton Ergo floor standers. Ther is a sim...
- What is Technics thinking? (pryso)(audiofun)
I own the Sl1200 GAE and an Artisan Fidelity SP10 Mk3 NG and I can say that the new table sounds awesome and it does not cog. I ran my table at 78 ...
- Current Marketplace for Vacuum Tubes? (tvad)(jmcgrogan2)
I'm glad that you were able to off-load some of your old tube stock Grant. I concur with your findings. I do almost all of my selling on AudioAsylu...
- HOLO Audio Spring DAC: Affordable discrete R2R Multibit Dac, could be a winner. (georgelofi)(georgelofi)
I think listening to a pair of HD800's or even HD650's with a good head phone amp is very revealing, once you've given them a chance and gotten use...
- Is Audio nirvana real? (calvinj)(asvjerry)
*L* The only time(s) I've been paranoid about my system is when I've hit the switch(s) and nada occurs... Then you go 'noid into the WTF zone....B...
- What is Technics thinking? (pryso)(raymonda)
All direct drives cog. Whether or not you hear it or notice it's impact is individualized. Timestep does the mods. Feel free to go to their website...
- Why do I keep torturing myself with remasters? (oleschool)(sevs)
Oleschool, you just ruined my day-off: Daevid Allen is no longer with us? Shoo(iii)t, what am I still doing here? Now I feel sorrry following your ...
- Recommended Power Amp watts vs Speaker Watt power handling ability (mewsickbuff)(mewsickbuff)
Thank you all. That's a relief to hear. I never listen at extreme levels.
- Looking for upgrade from Apple TV, would like to keep using iTunes and wifi (pmiguy)(pmiguy)
I like the idea of Async USB. Why rely on the computer to do the timing? It's better to let the DAC do the timing. I'll see what I can do with m...