- Please Read and express your feelings and opinions.... (jayctoy)(geoffkait)
kosst_amojan@geoffkait There mere fact that these snake oil tweaks get nothing but gloating adoration and no criticism for the results by those who...
- Which 30K Speakers Would You Give Up For Tekton Double Impacts? (stereo5)(nonoise)
Two swallows does not a summer make.Unless they meet in Capistrano.
- NEW Cerious Technologies Upgrade - Graphene Matrix Cables (lancelock)(genjamon)
Well, I've just been putting loads of time on the new cables. I also have a new amp in the house as well as some new Jupiter output caps in my pre...
- Phono Preamps with "balls" ? (avanti1960)(atmasphere)
@jcarr I agree that jfets are the way to go- although I like some of the aspects of the MAT-12s (which are bipolar, but a popular goto for phono fr...
- Which 30K Speakers Would You Give Up For Tekton Double Impacts? (stereo5)(mofojo)
Uhhh. This bound to turn into a shit show🤪
- Is the 2.5 way speaker the ideal home speaker? (erik_squires)(cedargrover)
Think we're saying the same thing. But thanks for reminding me that I know just enough to be dangerous.... :)
- Absolute top tier DAC for standard res Redbook CD (mattnshilp)(georgehifi)
TotalDac (bit perfect) outperformed by the delta sigma Bricasti SE in a friend’s system I listened to extensively. . Funny you mentioned these two...
- Is the 2.5 way speaker the ideal home speaker? (erik_squires)(erik_squires)
@cedargrover I think you have it backwards. The top two drivers are just a traditional 2-way. The treble covers above 3kHz. The midrange is only co...
- Please Read and express your feelings and opinions.... (jayctoy)(atmasphere)
"Each 2150 uses global feedback (proudly: its manufacturer suggests that manufacturers who don't use feedback simply don't know how to do so prope...
- Fidelity Research FR-64x (offnon57)(tkr)
I own both the FR 64 FX and the FR 64 S. Great arms, both of them, and I agree with @mulveling that a stone-body Kuetsu sounds great in an FR 64 FX...