- What is the “World’s Best Cartridge”? (mglik)(lewm)
Dynavector D series cartridges also have a diamond cantilever, but what was your point?
- Zu Dirty Weekend 6 went on sale today (davidrolon)(fendersrule)
Zu was kind enough via an email to state the differences between Zu Omen Mk II vs DW6. "The overall sound with the Superfly edition compared to yo...
- VPI VTA Base question (markpao)(markpao)
Yes the V cut is adjusted to the pivot bearing the way it's supposed to be. I can't imagine the arm being out of spec, they are all made from the ...
- What is your take on high efficient speakers vs. low efficient speakers? (tannoy56)(phusis)
@kennyc wrote: Some members seem to advocate whether high efficiency speakers are better or not. Sonics is my priority not speaker efficiency....
- Worst Rock Band Ever !!!! (david99)(stanleylocke)
@lihifiguy I feel the same way about Steven Tyler and "Aeroshit"
- Audiophiles - Your Favorite Food?? (sonrisa)(nonoise)
Whatever doesn't give me acid reflux. Check out thatdudecancook channel over on YouTube. He's funny and what he can do with food is amazing. I tri...
- Power cable for Bryston (jsbach1685)(alexatpos)
I used to have that player, back in 2009. or so. I have tried few power cords on it and this is what I can say for certain. Nordost, not in a dream...
- What became of Mahgister? (roxy54)(acman3)
Calling Mahgister! Chet Baker - Late night jazz - YouTube
- Audiophiles - Your Favorite Food?? (sonrisa)(ebm)
Lobster,Crab,Kobe beef and most Italian food.
- Choosing new speakers after 20 years (jmphotography)(tomcarr)
@arcticdeth @jmphotography I have experienced the same thing as arcticdeth with a variety of speakers over the years. Unless you have super-eff...