- What's the weak link in my system? (jdm11)(rbstehno)
If somebody likes vinyl I wouldn’t suggest getting rid of it. I have some very good sounding vinyl that beats an equivalent digital source. In my r...
- Whats on your turntable tonight? (slipknot1)(slaw)
Mark Knopfler "Privateering"
- Greatest Rock Drummers (falconquest)(bdp24)
John Bonham's part in "Rock and Roll" is a direct cop of Earl Palmer's in Little Richard's "Keep-A-Knockin'". A comparison of the two will display ...
- CARY SLP05 - tube configuration? (joey_v)(jh901)
I’m running balanced to balanced, so I’ll need six 6SN7. Should the tubes be purchased in matched pairs for the Left/Right?I’m not interested in fr...
- Bybee Audio tweeks. IQSE (tubes444)(hifiman5)
ozzy,Any pics to share?? Did you definitely take apart the iQSE not the larger QSE?Thanks!
- What's your greatest purchase... (tabl10s)(hifiman5)
A Kenwood integrated amp I purchased about 30 years ago. It didn't have great anything, but it was beautifully musical and a crazy value in audiop...
- Output Caps For Dehavilland Ultraverve (weebeesdad)(grannyring)
I helped a v3 owner just this week with the same mod. He simply added the Duelund silver bypass caps and loves it!
- Choices narrowed Rogue RP-1 and Primaluna Prologue Premium Preamps (aberyclark)(andysf)
I would go with Rogue but, of course, you should listen to both and see what is best for you.And please let us know what you think when you do!
- Bybee Audio tweeks. IQSE (tubes444)(tommylion)
ozzy,It's definitely a battery? Could it be something that just looks like a battery (maybe with crystals inside)?
- Tekton Double Impacts (corelli)(dpsdennis)
I'm thinking about putting in a dedicated line straight to my coffee maker. I've noticed that the coffee I brew at night is much smoother, with les...