- Curved and Straight Tonearms (ericsch)(hiho)
What brf and Lewm said is correct.
- Jazz for aficionados (orpheus10)(tablejockey)
frogman-good of you to mention the Oscar Peterson album. Haven't played this album in years.Oscar Peterson and Joe Pass did a live album titled,"T...
- Is it upgrade from SF auditor to Harbeth SHL5 plus? (mamzh)(audiotroy)
There is not much of a class difference going from what you have to a Harbeth. if you want to get more extension look for a suitable floor stander ...
- Dave's Picks 23 (otherone)(garebear)
Hello Otherone - got it just wasn't sure. I have been a subscriber to DP since inception and also have all of the Dick's Picks. Great stuff
- 2017 amps - $10K to $15K who is on your short list? (blindjim)(pfglhe)
Coda Technologies 15.5Vitus Audio RS-100
- Worth the move: Polk Lsi9 to Tyler Acoustics Halo 4? (lietuvis91)(lietuvis91)
That's what I thought too. I just figured it can't hurt to ask if anyone here owned or at least heard them before.
- 2017 amps - $10K to $15K who is on your short list? (blindjim)(audiotroy)
Jim I can assure you there was no secret agenda in regards to the review and Mr. Taffel keeping the equipment for a year. Many reviewers take 2-3 m...
- Isolation footers for amps (mross1949)(randy-11)
OP - check the flexy tube surrounds - if old ARC will sell you new onesYou could also buy some large ball bearings from a co. formerly called Small...
- Upgrade Quandary: Ref 75SE vs Ref 150 (non SE) (jo1mtb)(keithr)
I would not buy a non-SE ARC amp - the sonic gains are too much. I would save up for a Ref150SE or get a Ref 75SE in the interim and see how it per...
- Looking for input: Best material for mid range cone (213runnin)(ctsooner)
Wow, interesting thread with no right answers. If you want to talk measurements, you need a driver (cone is only part of a driver and then it's th...