- Electronics for Harbeth, Especially Monitor 40 series (paullb)(jbcrespomn)
My son just bought A used 40.1 n runs it with Naim electronics n a Kuzma tt the previous owner ran it w CJ 350 n loved it he now has the 40.2. To...
- Anybody here terminate DH Labs BL-1 cable? (itsikhefez)(auxinput)
When I used the BL-Ag I was doing a single-ended RCA cable. RCA only has one signal conductor, the other is just ground (not negative like an XLR)...
- Ayre Codex (georgelfre)(hgeifman)
How hot was the Codex get? Is the Codex okay to be placed in a cabinet with the front door closed and the back open?
- Do equipment stands have an impact on electronics? (agear)(agear)
Geoff, you are an engineer. How would you propose measuring the results of said products?
- How hard it is to replace the rca input on the shindo amplifier? (dangcaonguyen)(czarivey)
If you use proper tools and apply proper skills to solder a wire, you won't damage plastic chassis of RCA receptacles.To see how to solder proper y...
- Warm sounding amp to a mixer (assafnathan)(auxinput)
First thing I would do on your Klipsch is to take out the Traxtrix horn and apply dynamat to the back side of the horn itself. Also apply dynamat ...
- Warm sounding amp to a mixer (assafnathan)(assafnathan)
- Warm sounding amp to a mixer (assafnathan)(willland)
I did not experience any audible hum with any of my B&K's but have had some amps that were noisy.Bill
- What do audiophiles want from a cable? (mward)(dlcockrum)
One attracts another and so it goes...
- Help, my system sounds lifeless! (spoutmouzert)(spoutmouzert)
Apologies I have been meaning to write for a while but have just started a new job and am drowning in work. One has to keep the rain off as well a...