- aurender n10 or....? (jimmy3993)(cerrot)
N10 and Melco do not have ars/ebu digital outputs. USB is horrible - you don't want that.
- Wes Phillps has passed away (mofimadness)(whart)
I was sorry to see that. He was not well for a while, but he contributed a lot, and was well-regarded. Another reminder that this is all so finite-...
- Absolute top tier DAC for standard res Redbook CD (mattnshilp)(bill_k)
+1 on ctsooner's post. While many Yggdrasil owners want to believe that it's the best DAC in existence, in the real world it provides a good value ...
- Synergistic Red Fuse ... (oregonpapa)(oregonpapa)
^^^ Nah, mapman ... it can't be. If it were any good he'd post pictures of it in the "virtual system" forum. I'm betting that its a PA system that ...
- Would you go all 1 brand for electronics? (erik_squires)(mountainsong)
I went all Gamut. I wished I knew a long time ago. The only regret.Regards
- Single driver loudspeakers (normie57)(rlawry)
What a number of single-drivers incorporate to improve treble performance is a whizzer cone and phase plug. Recently there have been developments ...
- Jazz for aficionados (orpheus10)(orpheus10)
BTW Ghosthouse, Frogman, and Rok have also inquired why I thought something was just ok that they considered special; maybe I'm too honest. But w...
- Retooling the system upward?? What speakers would be a major upgrade over GET model 7's? (sunnyjim)(sunnyjim)
Erik, I am not the type of person to engage in "subtlety of language" If I find fault or (even some faults) with a speaker system I own or have ow...
- Upgrade Opinions, Thorens vs VPI (helomech)(raymonda)
Buy some Dynamat and apply it to the underside of the table. It does a great job of damping resonance. I'm sure it is a looker and, if particular c...
- Wes Phillps has passed away (mofimadness)(musicpod)
Enjoyed his writing and have missed him these last years.