- Why price of Tannoy speakers from online retailers in UK is cheaper than in US (michaelvule)(elizabeth)
VAT is in the advertised price.in the UK. it is required.Quote: " US shelf prices don't include the sales tax, but UK prices for consumers include ...
- Cable Company Contracts (mental)(mental)
@blindjim ...exactly what I told them, I will not be part of this hostage situation. I do not need these pressure tactics, hit the road. That’s whe...
- Do preamps have a material affect on high level sources? (vjpacor)(initforthemusic)
And some Dinosaur Jnr.
- Thiel Owners (jafant)(ronkent)
Easy. I use the cable provided by REL and run it to the speaker connections on the back of the amp. REL sounds much better this way, and is their...
- Why price of Tannoy speakers from online retailers in UK is cheaper than in US (michaelvule)(maxwave)
Feedback from their internet siteJohn, Caroline du Nord"I throughly enjoyed working with Nicolas. This was my first transaction in Canada. He went ...
- Does this exist? Preamp/Streamer/DAC with MQA, Roon and more (jnehma1)(blindjim)
I agree with the poster who wrote SQ is not going to be too good if all the items on your list are included at the price point you are shooting for...
- Chord DAVE, any lesser Chord DAC come close? (uberwaltz)(timo62)
The Hugo TT 2 would be your next best option to try after Chord Dave.
- One Only Please- Your Favorite Track from which album and Artist please (firstnot)(hifijunky)
DylanHighway 61 Revisited - Desolation Row1965Porcupine TreeIn Absentia - The Sound of the Muzak2002
- Connecting to a Bluesound Vault 2i (audiostick)(audiostick)
First of all, I apologize for posting under "Cables". I meant to post under "Digital". If anyone knows how to move a post, please let me [email protected]
- smaller room monitors (stingray65365)(mesch)
I think that a Monitor speaker that is flat to 50hz would work great for your situation, near field listening, room that opens up, sub available. W...