- Wireworld Electra 7 (fthompson251)(fthompson251)
@vinylvalet I found it in spam and sent the money, thanks for responding here!! I need to be smarter and ck that when expecting an email. DUH! Loo...
- Wireworld Electra 7 (fthompson251)(vinylvalet)
@fthompson251 Received. Thank you. Will go out today.
- Amazon music vs Qobuz (z32kerber)(mahler123)
I use streaming primarily for auditioning recordings. If I really like it I then buy a download or a CD. I use an Android phone but my wife has a...
- Luxman Preamps (thisisme)(krgottschalk)
I just bought the Luxman CL-38uC and it’s gorgeous and it sounds amazing. I would highly recommend.
- How Did Your First Audiophile Experience Impact Your Audio Journey? (mceljo)(jasonbourne52)
Summer of 1970. I was 18 and had just graduated from high school. A friend from school (John) asked me to bring some LSD so several of us could tri...
- QSA Power Jitter Power Conditioner, anyone tried it? (tommylion)(lwin)
@willgolf I am planning a listening session this afternoon and will post my findings later today or tomorrow.
- Combination streamer and music server…without DAC (russellrcncom)(nepfotos)
After a long selection period, including a long hearing session comparing Innuos Zenith to 432 Evo Aeon, I got a Zenith MK3 and I am very happy wit...
- Best Amps for Magneplanar 1.7i Speakers (kevin1956)(sjsfiveo)
Sanders Magtech amp hands down. I had 1.7 I 's and 3.7's and it powered them with ease and great finesse. Maggie's need CURRENT and the Magtech has...
- Qln, Joseph Audio, Audiovector, Marten, or Canton...? (mrdseitzer)(rsf507)
@ddafoe I've had just the opposite experience, the home dealer located near me is more honest and fair than the brick & morter stores who seem ...
- Vandersteen Forum (geworthomd)(holmz)
Board Rules state “the only true rule is to not be an antagonist.” Me glancing at mirror… 😅 @nrenter @rpeluso let’s not jump the gun her...