- Taralabs cables (audiolabyrinth)(audiolabyrinth)
APOLLO SERIES: It’s 2016, and TARA Labs is very excited at presenting an introduction to our newest line of entry level high-end audio cables. In m...
- Building a system from scratch (other than speakers) (arisingsound)(jmcgrogan2)
As adg101 mentions in the two posts above, with your budget, a good integrated amp is the way to go. You'll get better quality spending more money ...
- I think I've Just Seen Absolute Proof That Audiophiles Are Insanely Gullible (moto_man)(raytheprinter)
Whats really something is to read the feedback some of these snake oil salesman have here, and you will find people thanking them for making such...
- Lightspeed Attenuator - Best Preamp Ever? (pubul57)(edbrux)
I bought two LA 's from George and I would want to share with you my experience.I have in the past a numerous of preamps and my last one was a Audi...
- Subwoofer cable recommendations (gdnrbob)(audioconnection)
(((I have to run some longish cables (25feet). I got some old Transparent Supers that needed repair, and was convinced to 'upgrade' to current m...
- Tonearm recommendation (wrm0325)(bdp24)
The best place to damp the arm/cartridge is at the headshell---the rational for the Townshend Rock turntable. The trough of silicon damping fluid i...
- Synergistic Red Fuse ... (oregonpapa)(andynotadam)
I have to agree that the SR Blacks are a significant improvement over the Reds in my Bryston BDP-2. They do require quite a bit of break-in for the...
- Most unusual/mesmerizing female voice. (slaw)(nonoise)
Stacey Kent. Very seductive. It's like if Grace Kelly could sing.Or maybe Kim Novak.
- Neutral electronics are a farce... (dracule1)(ivan_nosnibor)
Roger,"I believe you can have both a neutral system and a natural system. After all - if your understanding of "neutral" means no top end or bottom...
- NAD 7140 repair-HELP (tntate)(tntate)
Thanks, it's good to know what those fuses are for.I did download a service manual. I'm not a tech, and after looking at it I am absolutely certain...