- newbie DAC question (kremrik)(jburidan) Broke in? So you're the one who took my speakers :)
- newbie DAC question (kremrik)(yage) You've got a good setup there. I think you'd be able to notice differences if sources were swapped. I've heard the Schiit Bifrost Multibit, but onl...
- Going to NYC from the outback of Oregon. (oregon)(czarivey) Other Music on W4th and Broadway is my primary choice. All used records are carefully selected with most like new or Near Mint.For high-end sto...
- New format, dislike..... (ptss)(audiogon) Hi guys. My name is Justin and I work at Audiogon. Can you guys provide some specific things that you don't like about this new version?
- New format, dislike..... (ptss)(mitch4t) ...geez, you guys are audiophiles, you know there is a break-in period!Give it 400 hours or so and it will settle in..
- Audio Research Reference 150 severe distortion (shaq)(czarivey) Cleeds, I just follow frequent facts about Ref series.It doesn't look like tube(s) problem. It looks like functionality problem.bifwynne, y...
- Looks like my Luxman D-05 CDP died.... (tboooe)(tboooe) Sorry I meant Luxman D-06 cdp.
- Is the source or preamp flawed? (jon2020)(georgelofi) Well put Al, you have missed your vocation, your a peacemaker.That last paragraph clearly and concisely hits it on the head.
- New format, dislike..... (ptss)(czarivey) It's work in progress and more work to be done than already done.Can't even grade it, but for now not even a passing grade.
- Did you get your copy audio porn? (buconero117)(abucktwoeighty) Taters, I know they wouldn’t do it if they weren’t making any money. I’m curious about what they bring in from it.