- are digital recordings on vinyl any better than CD (rrm)(sevs)
@inna "tape stupid" is a good one! Thats Exactly how I feel about analogue sound! As a professional "academic researcher" I've learned not to trust...
- MAC Book Pro Computer vs Aurender N100h vs Aurender N10 Music Servers (hgeifman)(erik_squires)
DIY Linux based music server would have iPad and Android support. $600 for a 2TB solution, minus the DAC. Best,Erik
- Vocals and upper midrange too forward? (zipline11)(paul79)
Spikes.... On slab floor? Carpet? If so, I have never liked the result from this, and the issues are exactly what you are describing. Even with car...
- Vocals and upper midrange too forward? (zipline11)(reubent)
Play with speaker toe-in. You can try any angle from straight ahead to having the speaker angle cross over in front on you and everything in betwee...
- Isolation for electronics, why is there no evidence? (erik_squires)(dave_b)
I'm gonna try this again. Even if you had everything figured out and had the perfect one box/speaker interface developed, the remaining variables ...
- Best Recording of Music (bostonbean)(lancelock)
My best recorded vinyl LP is Stanley Clarks "if this bass could only talk", this recording is incredibly dynamic and it has my favorite version of ...
- Auralic or arender? (jimmy3993)(vernneal)
- Synergistic Research Powercell 12UEF (folkfreak)(folkfreak)
The AQ 7000 is very well regarded (and a hair pricier than the UEFs I believe) -- were I not locked in to SR products I'd like to check it out -- I...
- If I'm looking for "Tube Sound", why would I put a Tube Pre in front of a SS amp? (finsup)(jond)
@inna I have run tubes for quite a long time and I will have to totally disagree with you there. Nothing changed the character of my sound more tha...
- Search for miracle integrated (xerotrace)(arsh)
Jafant,i believe it is partly built in Taiwan. Build quality is outstanding. Very high level of fit and finish, and I am pretty picky about that. Y...