- Does anyone leave their amp and preamp on all the time? (vinylfan62)(tellefsen)
Putting the energy consumption issue to the side here is something to consider in terms of component reliability. I have had two sources tell me th...
- "Breaking in" - ourselves or our components? (jyprez)(kosst_amojan)
@geoffkait Really? Maybe you should check out http://www.machinadynamica.com . I'd say that guy is practically allergic to measurements. He's also ...
- Whats on your turntable tonight? (slipknot1)(slaw)
Thea Gilmore "The Counterweight"
- Who wants to return to the previous Audiogon list format? (degnanje)(shadorne)
@admin I tried exactly as you suggested and it didn’t work. I used to be able search product categories by a search term for example select Preamps...
- Listening Height Adjustment -- Is This Why Two People Don't Hear the Same? (folkfreak)(folkfreak)
@erik_squires surely tilting causes all sorts of other issues however by changing the relationship of the mid range and bass drivers to the floor -...
- NEW integrated amp from Kinki Studio: EX-M1 - Good enough to replace my Pass Stack?? (d2girls)(maritime51)
- What's your favorite lyric from a song? (arthursmuck)(slaw)
"Let's go to bed or go to war".....Thea Gilmore "Fall Together"
- NEW integrated amp from Kinki Studio: EX-M1 - Good enough to replace my Pass Stack?? (d2girls)(mboldda1)
no custom fees, for some reason they held it a day but did not open the box.
- Just curious if anyone knows.. (secretguy)(bpoletti)
Why did Audio Research do away with the SP-6b?
- NEW integrated amp from Kinki Studio: EX-M1 - Good enough to replace my Pass Stack?? (d2girls)(david_ten)
@mboldda1 Congratulations, again! Looking forward to your full review.