- Synergistic Red Fuse ... (oregonpapa)(oregonpapa)
I had to share this with you guys. Put the headphones on ... its simply amazing. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSLk_9r403g
- worst sounding great lps (phasecorrect)(daveyf)
Anyone who thinks the Black Sabbath LP's are mud, most likely has NOT heard the original UK Vertigo pressings. IMO, these are some of the best rock...
- Synergistic Red Fuse ... (oregonpapa)(andynotadam)
Wow. We did what couldn't otherwise be done.Killed the thread....
- Is DEQX a game changer? (ptss)(kingrex)
Well recently I upgraded my Mate to a Premate. What a world of difference. The loss of harmonic warmth and fullness with the Mate is no longer an...
- Is the Maestro AC outlet basically a cryo'd Cooper BR20 found at Lowes for $3.47? (jea48)(lcherepkai)
Greetings jea48:Thank you for the input. My response, more than anything else, was to defend the sound quality of the Maestro outlets. The origi...
- Speakers with external parts, gimmicks or serious? (erik_squires)(audiokinesis)
Most of my home audio speakers include an external "resistor in a cup" that is wired in parallel with a resistor on the crossover board (which is i...
- Tinnitus remedy? (unsound)(bdp24)
That's what I've heard. But I needs my coffee. Alcohol too.
- LCR phono stages we know about (lewm)(invictus005)
Bumping old thread... The Micromega Mygroov MM/MC phono for $159 seems to be LCR based. And in MC mode, it sounds sensational.
- If I'm looking for "Tube Sound", why would I put a Tube Pre in front of a SS amp? (finsup)(inna)
I might’ve misread it, Al.If so, my apologies, Ralph.
- Vocals and upper midrange too forward? (zipline11)(skoczylas)
In general I agree with Marty - this is one reason I dont like a lot of "high end" speakers and prefer classics like harbeth. Bigger issue is if yo...