- Bryston 9B ST FIVE CHANNEL vs Rotel RMB-1585 5ch (lightfighter2018)(lightfighter2018)
@caphill Thanks. I think I will go for the Rotel after all. It would be 'new' and I think it would be a good fit.Given the following information: ...
- What separate tube phono stage do you use ? (inna)(inna)
I would think that 55db gain is way too high for most or all MM and MI cartridges. Usually it’s around 40db ? But maybe Ralph’s preamps can be cust...
- Bryston 9B ST FIVE CHANNEL vs Rotel RMB-1585 5ch (lightfighter2018)(geek101)
@lightfighter2018 Rotel is nice but the specs say only 4 Ohms minimum. I am sure it can do 3 Ohm as others are using it.
- Whats on your turntable tonight? (slipknot1)(boxer12)
I like Bob Welch. Great musician. Apparently we're thinking along the same line tonight...Mick Fleetwood / The Visitor
- Does anyone care to ask an amplifier designer a technical question? My door is open. (ramtubes)(geek101)
@ramtubes with Class D switching freq over 450/500 KHz these days do you still think output filtering is an issue?. How do I educate more about thi...
- Does anyone care to ask an amplifier designer a technical question? My door is open. (ramtubes)(enobenetto)
Hi Roger,I own your RM-10mkii, which is a mysteriously addictive amp. How did you approach low-frequency response? I ask because the bass the amp p...
- Speaker recommendation for Home Theater (wanderingmoo)(geek101)
I have been reading up on AV preprocess and I think getting something with Dirac Live can pay dividends. Emotiva XMC-1 seems like quite a value and...
- Whats on your turntable tonight? (slipknot1)(reubent)
Bob Welch - "French Kiss" - Another pick from the $1 bin at my LRS today. I had this album on 8-Track when it first released in 1977. I saw Elvin B...
- Magico A3 vs. Joseph Audio Perspective vs. Spendor D9 (freesole)(firstnot)
I heard the D-7s at Hawthorne in your area last summer. Loved them.I heard the JA Perspectives at RMAF in Oct. Joseph had the worstlocation in the ...
- Running Benchmark AHB2 in bridged mode and 4 Ohm Speaker (geek101)(geek101)
@hifidream I will try one amp first and two later. Thanks , I prefer neutral components too. Will report back for sure.