- Floorstanding towers (chippy323)(mihorn)
Kosst_amojanI liked the Golden Ears I heard, but I think they err on the side of bright and forward which is rather typical of all AMT-type drive...
- How do we remember 1970s amplifiers? (kirkus)(lenmc2964)
Crown DC-300A Power Amplifier Also Heathkit did make some good equipment
- Floorstanding towers (chippy323)(kosst_amojan)
My vote would be Focal 926's. Those would have been what I bought had I not had the cash for 936's. I liked the Golden Ears I heard, but I think th...
- How do we remember 1970s amplifiers? (kirkus)(normansizemore)
g_nakmoto,I have to say that back in the 70's I was a Phase Linear user and was surrounded by others who used Phase Linear. I remember the sound b...
- speakers to mate with Fisher 500c receiver? (lincnabby)(jim2495050)
i have hooked up my rebuilt fisher 500c to a pair of Marantz hd880s.with separate controls for the midrange,tweeter and super tweeter I can virtual...
- Focal Aria 936 (couger4u)(kosst_amojan)
Go to Focal's website and look for an authorized dealer. If you don't buy through an authorized dealer they won't honor their warranty. As for disc...
- Speaker Cable Suggestions (walnut)(kclone)
I tried Clear Day Double shotguns. Tried to make them work in my system, but they were a little dry and did not have a very expansive stage. At t...
- Speaker Cable Suggestions (walnut)(sabai)
randy-11,It is hard to get overcharged for silver if you do a comparison of the sellers on Ebay. Compared to the prices charged by the manufacturer...
- Fading Display on NAD M3 (kiza)(mjawor)
samac,Fully agree with you, first listen sessions confirm the sound quality of the M3 (sweet, precise and neutral with a large and deep imaging).T...
- Might changing cables require repositioning of speakers? (highstream)(wolf_garcia)
Only if the new cables are too damn short…I hate that.