- Tinnitus remedy? (unsound)(bdp24)
That's what I've heard. But I needs my coffee. Alcohol too.
- LCR phono stages we know about (lewm)(invictus005)
Bumping old thread... The Micromega Mygroov MM/MC phono for $159 seems to be LCR based. And in MC mode, it sounds sensational.
- If I'm looking for "Tube Sound", why would I put a Tube Pre in front of a SS amp? (finsup)(inna)
I might’ve misread it, Al.If so, my apologies, Ralph.
- Vocals and upper midrange too forward? (zipline11)(skoczylas)
In general I agree with Marty - this is one reason I dont like a lot of "high end" speakers and prefer classics like harbeth. Bigger issue is if yo...
- Isolation for electronics, why is there no evidence? (erik_squires)(inna)
Michael is not the only one who makes free resonance speakers. There is a Dutch company, don't remember the name, that makes speakers with an elabo...
- Let's see or discuss your desktop speakers! (joe_navarra)(oregonpapa)
I use the Audioengine +2 speakers for my PC. Really nice quality build and sound.I also use the Audioquest Dragonfly Dac for my Grado RS-1 headp...
- What's in your CDP tonight? the minority report (ghosthouse)(reubent)
Johnny Cash - Orange Blossom Special
- Synergistic Red Fuse ... (oregonpapa)(oregonpapa)
Hi, whitestix ...Welcome to Crazy Town. :-)Glad to hear you're getting good results. Just for clarification, did you install a SR20 Quantum Fuse...
- New dedicated line & outlets sound worse, not better- HELP! (lincnabby)(knghifi)
jea482,152 posts09-28-2016 12:21amI would suggest trying a Synergistic Research Black A/C wall outlet with your new circuit.The outlet looks like...
- Scansonic mb serie (georgelfre)(jjue)
I suggested Rega was because of the SCM speakers. I used Rega Planet, Apollo CD players before. I borrowed my friend's Rega DAC and DAC-R and used ...