- Rock and roll speakers? (rockanroller)(erniejade)
Has anyone mentioned the KLH model 5? Look up the review from Zero Fidelity on them.
- My NAD 3020 D proves your Class D tropes are wrong (erik_squires)(oldhvymec)
Little long in the tooth, mercy.. So it is a keeper Erik? I have a pair of Wyred 4 Sound SX1000 (not the R) they were sure powerful with my planar ...
- Raven Audio Nighthawk (ozzy62)(jond)
I owned an Air Tight ATM-1 myself back in the day it was indeed a lovely looking amp. I wish I knew then what I know now about tube rolling as it n...
- Possibly Ignorant Power Question (mtbiker29)(ghdprentice)
The real measure of an amplifiers ability to drive speakers is current. Current is not a standard measurement, but you can indirectly measure it by...
- AQ Blizzard or Thunder? (adasdad)(adasdad)
chrisr, what make of power cable would you recommend?
- Requesting recommendations for phono stage (mabonn)(simao)
Keith Herron is done?
- I must be old (tgrisham)(artemus_5)
@tgrisham I don’t see a cleaning system for the vinyl. That’s necessary as is a Zerostat device for static. Vinyl is NOT convenient. But it will re...
- Possibly Ignorant Power Question (mtbiker29)(millercarbon)
Keep it simple. Forget power, forget ohms. Focus on speaker sensitivity. When speaker sensitivity is high this is telling you they can be easily dr...
- Equalization for vinyl nirvana (joshindc)(mgolpoor)
Let's tackle this question using a different analogy! If you go into an art gallery to view paintings the most important piece of equipment you nee...
- Requesting recommendations for phono stage (mabonn)(bkeske)
@simao Did you receive yours yet?