- Is soundstage DEPTH a myth? (samureyex)(alfa100)
Alex/Wavetouch I enjoyed reading your take on the subject. Took some time to get my speakers positioned and room treatment optimised. However...
- Infigo Cables (calvinj)(lak)
Nothing new, just enjoying the music and waiting for Spring and the warm-up in Ohio, LOL...
- Today’s Friday five from TMR (michaellent)(yogiboy)
- Yes, digital cables matter too (knownothing)(elangley01)
- Let's see your office systems (treynolds155)(syd7865)
Oppo 105D >>Schitt Freya + preamp>> Chord Etude amp>>Revel 126BE speakers
- Let's see your office systems (treynolds155)(markmoskow)
Allison CD8s pushed against the wall, supported by SVS sb2000 sub I don't really need and forget to turn on sometimes, fed by an old Carver CD chan...
- Law Of Diminishing Returns? (yesiam_a_pirate)(petg60)
If the term satisfies then have it. Otherwise continue to seek improvement. After a point even the small ones are more costly but we already know t...
- Speaker Cable Recomendations (densen17)(kaipau)
Are you making cables or buying off the shelf? I had never made a cable up to 2 years ago, and wont look back now. You can make a €300-€500 RCA cab...
- Is it worth the trouble and expense? (dennis714)(dbphd)
I'd trade surround for the elegant simplicity of a KEF LS60 augmented by a pair of KC62 subs. Roon and a first rate Blue-ray player combined with ...
- 2023 AXPONA Show Report (rick2000)(audioman58)
The Mon speakers may be nice but $25k for conventional stand mounts is Waay over priced ,take MBL 120 Loudspeakers their tweeter and midrange 100%...