- Potential Move from US to Argentina...advice on Relo/Shipping Firms, Customs, etc.... (zephyr24069)(bombaywalla)
jesusa0, this is not a political forum, let's not talk about it. Besides, you don't sound like you know much.ouch! the sentence starting with "Besi...
- I have a pair of B&W 801 Matrix 2. One of the crossovers burnt out. What am I to do? (gearyb)(timlub)
gearyb... where do you live? I also doubt that it is the crossover. If needed, can you pull both crossovers. In your circumstance, I would give...
- Ice Amp 125ASX2 (seanheis1)(noble100)
seanheis 1, I think you'll be pleasantly surprised with how good the newer class D amps perform. I think the Ice amp 125asx2 module was intodu...
- Loudspeakers have we really made that much progress since the 1930s? (johnk)(atmasphere)
^^ you are better at this than I. That is what I was trying to say for all that text.
- Should I buy a Class A Amp. (donplatt)(jaybe)
Flat earther.Again telling me what I'm hearing.
- Yamaha GT 2000 Turntable (blz_tone)(theophile)
- Bi-amping Rules (kalali)(swampwalker)
Agree with those who say that you really have to have an active bi-amp system for it to make much sense. Some benefits can be achieved with a pass...
- What happened to Berkeley Audio Design (erik_squires)(onhwy61)
Call them and have a discussion? No, it's much easier speculating on an on-line forum that they're a zombie company with no actual engineering tal...
- Lampizator Music KOMPUTER or MusicVault or MemoryPlayer64??? (zephyr24069)(swampwalker)
I have used a Music Vault for about 10 years. They can address pretty much all of your needs. Not sure if they can rip DVD-Audio (I should find o...
- I have a pair of B&W 801 Matrix 2. One of the crossovers burnt out. What am I to do? (gearyb)(goheelz)
Plenty of good advice thus far. I hope you find a reasonably priced and easy fix. Also would help to see your system listed so we can know and ad...