- Does a new cd transport require break-in time? (rvpiano)(rvpiano)
Gdhal:At this point I just want a working unit. If Schiit pulls any more sh*t I will definitely write. They said they’re sending my unit back in ...
- Non-subjective speaker test at home (dcaudio)(tablejockey)
"i know all speaker elements produce clean sound. What else?"You've revealed a clear case of audio nervosa. You can't accept the simple test of the...
- The new Synergistic Research BLUE fuses .... (oregonpapa)(lak)
About a week and a half ago I put an SR Blue fuse into my CJ Classic SE preamp with good results. This morning I replaced the stock fuse in my CJ S...
- Suggestion on XLR Cables (ihmeyers)(2channel8)
I thought that XLR cables, since they were originally designed for runs much, much longer than usually found in home stereo systems, were the least...
- The new Synergistic Research BLUE fuses .... (oregonpapa)(mitch2)
It is nice that designer Ted Denney with Synergistic Research Inc. is participating on this thread. I have found it insightful when designers/manu...
- Power Cords (ricred1)(shakira)
Get Mojo Audio power cords excellent cords45 days money back guaranteed.can’t lose.
- Need help selecting a system with Tidal streaming (Maybe MQA) and speakers for around $1k. (revreed)(2psyop)
One consideration worth noting. Once the decision is made to stream via Tidal, that is a $20 a month expense (discount for students or military). O...
- The new Synergistic Research BLUE fuses .... (oregonpapa)(tommylion)
If you’re not familiar with The Goat Rodeo Sessions featuring Yo-Yo Ma, Edgar Meyer, Chris Thile and Stuart Duncan, I highly recommend it. Sounds f...
- high frequency intermittent noise (james1969)(james1969)
@willemj Great link, lots of interesting articles there. Thanks.
- What makes tape sound better than vinyl ? (inna)(geoffkait)
shadorneThose who like cassettes may like compression - a more punchy sound. Cassette will definitely compress good vinyl. Good vinyl can have as m...