Back to topHelp
- Is the Vinyl Revival well and growing? (nkonor)
(asvjerry) Wax cylinders?.....nnnnNo'Good' vinyl LPs'.....will last as long as the entity playing it on a Decent TT with a cart that's not running major grams...
- My Amp is Broken - Not Sure What to Do - Any Recommendations? (distortions)
(johnsonwu) The parts did not go obsolete. Check OnSemi, aka ON Semiconductor who manufactures the parts. Audio Research EOLed the SD135 and HD220.
- Seeking guidance for a very small/easy music server / vs a DAP (antshrike)
(ellery911) I’m in a similar situation as yourself and am so confused about it all. I’m trying to figure out how to take advantage of all this new (to me) hi-...
- Is this out there (last_lemming)
(amg56) Listen to Rick Wakeman’s Journey to the Centre of the Earth, Six Wives of Henry VIII, Legend of King Arthur, if you want to get very philosophical ...
- In search for speakers of "natural" sound (quanghuy147)
You can lead a horse to water, but you can't fix a wife. That's a WAF joke."...also known as 'gallows humor', the initial response to the Trojan...
- SF Amati Homage -- shrillness/peak at 3000 Hz? (montaldo)
With your SF’s you’ve got power sapping from the amp from 100hz down and from 3khz up. And with an amp that can’t deliver current into ...
- Speaker Recommendation: 20K range (chandybe)
(gpana) Goldnote XS-85!!!!
- The "how many reviews it got" rule (andy2)
(amg56) Big manufacturers, the mainstream products, and those charging so much that they need the doh to break even, never seem to produce a white paper on...
- Best MM? (dhcod)
(dhcod) Amazon sells the 2M Black so I can return it if I don’t like it!
- JBL 4367: What an AMAZING sounding speaker! (d2girls)
(nonoise) @d2girls,I just loved your impressions and review of the JBL 4367 monitors. I feel a kind of vindication of sorts in my getting the JBL 4319 monito...
Last 12 / 24 / 48 hours
Last 30 days