- Full Range under $5k-ish (dustin_collman)(delta77)
For around $5,000 ,I would look at TEKTON speakers and a pair of Tekton subs..and possibly upgrading your amps to a tube variety Quicksilver, Decw...
- Mac G4 Power Book 2006 and/or Mac Mini Intel 2006 (brettmcee)(pushpull)
Audirvana + sound fine on my Mac & will handle DSD
- Does this exist? Preamp/Streamer/DAC with MQA, Roon and more (jnehma1)(tcatch)
Might want to check out the new Audio Alchemy line from ELAC. The previous versions of these pieces got a lot of very favorable reviews. The DDP-...
- Paradigm Persona series (pwhinson)(gpgr4blu)
TranslationMcIntosh is slightly veiled, rounded and warm (I had an all Mac system for years) and you need that to mitigate the brightness and hars...
- Bluseound Node 2i (pojuojuo)(mattmiller)
" Reviewed as network transport and also as network player"One thing is for sure, we still are all struggling with these inconsistent terms ie...Tr...
- Whats playing on your system today? (nutty)(mental)
Music, mostly takes me back remember those I met thru the years.Peter Gariel - SoFigure I let it play out, this node2 takes me back to it after eve...
- Beware of the cable claiming long burn in period. (shkong78)(gpgr4blu)
- My sacrilegeous question to audiophiles out there regarding parametric equalizer. (tubelvr1)(bsmg)
Its a bit disingenuous to state that because you don’t own an eq you are not using tone controls. Every part of a system is exactly that includin...
- Whats playing on your system today? (nutty)(merosen)
Bryan Ferry, The Bride Stripped Bare
- Infinity RS-4.5's need some help (dmc123)(belvedere2)
Please don't part them out. I have a set of RS-1s. Infinity speakers when working properly are magical. Just find someone who will give them the lo...