- Who has Luv for the Lyngdorf 2170 and is thinking about the 3400. (kdude66)(jcarcopo)
@kdude66 I can't believe myself either. I just think the new speakers will need more power as they are less efficient than the DI's, and I really w...
- Questions from a noob on digital streaming (tonydennison)(audioengr)
Every playback/control software sounds different. If you want to stream Tidal, the options available do not deliver the best SQ compared to player...
- Please give me advice about an ARC VT 200 amp (irish_tim)(atmasphere)
@noromance , The technique I offered works just as well and is a lot cheaper. Based on your post I suspect you didn’t read my post all the way thro...
- Neil Young - Guitarist (falconquest)(teo_audio)
When I saw this, I knew, again..that Neil is a superb guitar player. A mature player, one well seated into his skills. Which are very much on displ...
- Two Type of sound and listener preference are there more? (audiotroy)(wolf_garcia)
To hear a great system, I get off of my computer chair and walk 15 feet to my left. It sounds great.
- Who has Luv for the Lyngdorf 2170 and is thinking about the 3400. (kdude66)(david_ten)
@jcarcopo In another post you mentioned you would be sending the Benchmark DAC3 HGC back to Benchmark, in anticipation of the Lyngdorf 3400. Can yo...
- Preamp: Parasound P5 vs Rotel RC1590 (denizpiri)(sfseay)
I’ve owned both the P5 and the RC-1590. I purchased and promptly returned the Rotel and purchased the P5. I didn’t like the presentation of the R...
- Subwoofer Decision (lowfreqguy)(wolf_garcia)
Some of the flying bits were well done, but I guess you missed a few points…the empty rattling seat has everything to do with Imax subs as it was a...
- Oppo UDP - 205 (unsound)(atacgene)
I think I may do Oppo 205 mainly for playback of Blu-ray but then I can also get a hi-end A/V receiver like Carey Audio and feed my 95 via HDMI . W...
- Classical Music for Aficionados (rvpiano)(rvpiano)
A trite expression comes to mind regarding the music/sound discussion.“putting the cart before the horse” sums it up well.