- Jazz for aficionados (orpheus10)(orpheus10)
Frogman is evidently giving much thoughtful consideration to the link in question, which is a good thing. In the meantime we can get back to our r...
- Using tube amp with electrostatic speakers. (jimbreit)(erik_squires)
We are devolving into semantics. The alternative to "tight" in my mind is "flabby" or "boomy" which is what usually happens when your speakers go l...
- What are you using for ripping CDs? What media player do you use? (tswisla)(mapman)
A nice feature of Plex with Plexpass is that it supports selection by mood with dozens and dozens of moods available. Sometimes a better way to cho...
- What are you using for ripping CDs? What media player do you use? (tswisla)(kijanki)
I use XLD on the Mac. I still use Itunes for playback. It is not bad when you use networking (async USB, WiFi, Ethernet). I created playlists fo...
- Who needs a MM cartridge type when we have MC? (rauliruegas)(nandric)
Well I owned both but our hearing memory is not realiable. So Ihave only indirect ''proof''. I sold the MK 1 but kept the MK 2.Either because the M...
- Rushton's DIY approach to ultrasonic record cleaning published by Positive Feedback (rushton)(whart)
Fantastic! Good for you. The DIY approach takes us back to the roots of the hobby. Being able to share what you have learned, via the Net, makes yo...
- Time to choose: Baerwald, Lofgren, Stevenson ? (chakster)(nandric)
Dear chakster, On the most ''tractors'' one can see those two''zero points'' at which a tonearm is assumed to have zero errors.Those two zero point...
- PSB Stratus Gold v GoldI real differences? (geph0007)(mikeybc)
Stereophile reviewed the original Gold in 1991 and the Goldi in1997. The new version seems to have less of a bump around 70 hz and a smoother flatt...
- Best integrated up to $6000 (erasto)(carmenc)
Belles Aria......and save 4K
- Best Rock Album of 2016 (keithr)(astro58go)
jafant,I saw RP and his band on ACL last weekend. Awesome!! Going to order the vinyl today.