- Tidal streaming 192.0Khz/24it? (junzhang10)(jond)
kalali when I stream Tidal on my Aries Mini it dispays the sampling rate below the track playing, pretty much always 44.1 khz 16 bit with kbps fluc...
- Tidal streaming 192.0Khz/24it? (junzhang10)(junzhang10)
Fiio native is 192khz/24bit. Tidal in chrome has not upsample setting. I only chose hifi. I use foobar2000 to stream sacd dsd to fiio usb dac and g...
- preamp and amp to integrated (kidneystone)(mb1audio)
" Two pair of 8 ohm speakers equals 4 ohms. Adding yet another pair to the same amplifier outputs would lower the impedance ever further and that i...
- Interconnects, some have directional indicators, why? (phd)(helmingway)
And now we have claims of photons travelling down pieces of copper. I guess that would be responsible for creating a truly holographic imaging exp...
- What drugs do you use to enhance your listening experience? (golferboy)(jond)
I believe the expression is "falling down a K-hole" I've not heard much of people really remembering or appreciating music but I guess its possible...
- Yamaha CX 2 preamp verse say a Rotel RC 995? (geph0007)(mb1audio)
" Not vintage?? It has been my take most older gear sounds richer and more musical then much of the hyper detailed thin sounding unmusical gear tod...
- What do audiophiles want from a cable? (mward)(jayctoy)
If you have a good components, it's almost a waste if you don't get good cables, in my case, for a long time, I tried to get away with less quality...
- Know of a "Dirt Cheap" tweak? (kasboot)(gshepardbuster)
Last week was lube time for my TTs. This time used 5w30 Mobil One Synthetic. It might be expectation bias but I like what I hear.
- Cello setup, separate or not? (zoliaxk)(zoliaxk)
Thank You altoman and jafant for the input !!it seems like my apartment situation is not going to change, (the equipment does not fit the space) an...
- Technics Sp-10 platter screws (jarrett)(jarrett)
Yes, I am the op and agree that the ones Peter is sending me are likely not the original variety but should work fine. If anyone also knows a sourc...