- Can we talk about Qobuz for a minute (kgveteran)(lowrider57)
I wish there was a LIKE button @jrw1971.I don't understand why so many users are experiencing Qobuz drops. Would extending the router range help?
- When someone listens to your system for the first time. (limbonner)(rushfan71)
@icudoc, That's it, I need a fireplace between my speakers. If I could convince one person there was a speaker on the bottom of my turntable motor ...
- Can we talk about Qobuz for a minute (kgveteran)(rufusluna)
Qobuz offers high resolution outside the MQA. If you don't have or like MQA then Qubuz is the way to go. Tidal is almost all MQA at this point for ...
- Quantum Science Audio light blue fuse; $71, what a bargain! (tommylion)(tsushima1)
Which particular Fundimental Law/s of Physics might be applied in explaining how these ‘QSA products’ are capable of producing such a manifestation...
- Who needs a Diamond Cantilever...? 💍 (halcro)(best-groove)
@halcro I propose again the unanswered question:sony XL 88D what good is that sphere-like pretuberance located near the cantilever?
- New to Integrated stereo tube amps (joeyga)(jdane)
Ah, half-way through this I was thinking what a wonderfully genial, civil, and actually quite uplifting discussion! Although I am not in anyone's ...
- Quantum Science Audio light blue fuse; $71, what a bargain! (tommylion)(tommylion)
Got my red QSA stones in on Monday. I am waiting to see how they settle in a bit, so I can get a good handle on what I’m I’m hearing before I repor...
- To Stream or not to Stream (izjjzi)(griff69)
Auralic Aries G1 @ $2900 is serious a contender.
- New to Integrated stereo tube amps (joeyga)(georgehifi)
I tried using the SYS with a phono preamp Of course, many phono stages have nowhere near the output a dac or cdp etc has. You need to find one of t...
- New to Integrated stereo tube amps (joeyga)(yogiboy)
@georgehifi It all depends on the source. I tried using the SYS with a phono preamp and could not get enough volume. You need the extra gain of a p...