- Looking for a Warmer Sounding Phono Cartridge (kevemaher)(lewm)
Kavemaher, have you been to an ENT specialist or an audiologist? Could it be that you have tinnitus?
- LPS for Node 2i. Acopian? (bikefi10)(hilde45)
I’ve used Acopian. Built like a tank. Made a cord to go with it. Photo here:https://www.audiogon.com/systems/9064#&amp;gid=1&amp;pid=28 Bo...
- Would you choose 1 ou 2 subwoofers for a stereo set? (gfguimaraes)(musicaddict)
Room ambience below 40Hz on some recordings, and it is nice to experience even with no bass in the track. Totally agree with two subs over one. If...
- WHY CABLES MATTER! (calvinj)(tvrgeek)
I think Harmon has advocated the single speaker for listening as well. Stinger cables were one of the things we tried back in the 70's. Zip cord ...
- Telos Mini Quantum Resonator (MQR) & Puron Filter together (ozzy)(rsf507)
My 2nd Telos Mini-Q while not giving me the big improvement the 1st one did is still worth the dollars IMO. I'll try relocating it to near my route...
- Cube Audio Nenuphar Single Driver Speaker (10 inch) TQWT Enclosure (david_ten)(david_ten)
I noticed a comment on the previous page regarding Refined Audio, so I just checked. They continue to import and represent Cube Audio. In fact, i...
- Velodyne DD15 - worth repairing the plate amp? (kraftwerkturbo)(musicaddict)
Years ago I had a Velodyne servo F-1800 servo and for the time it was fine. 90s. I now have two older RELs (great, buy used) but also two SVS SB-2...
- Do you think that Nagaoka M-500 will be a significant upgrade from Goldring 1042 ? (inna)(mdalton)
hana cartridges are a good bang for buck possibility - they offer high output MC options.
- Looking for a Warmer Sounding Phono Cartridge (kevemaher)(vitussl101)
Fremer is fun to read but I don’t use his recommendations at all. He gets a lot of stuff wrong and his somewhat of a meltdown on the Mofi One Steps...
- WHY CABLES MATTER! (calvinj)(joenies)
Greetings, I have been a cable enthusiast for the last 50 years. I started using 1000 strand welding cable as one of my first cables. About 40 ye...