- Bi-Wire with two pairs of speaker cables (thyname)(jameswicks)
@thynameI do not dual wire my speakers ...I tri-wire them, and like others who have posted I use identical cables when tri-wiring. No problems here...
- Bi-Wire with two pairs of speaker cables (thyname)(lak)
FYI: I've used the method with good success that williewonka suggested above. Give it a try...
- Dragon, RX-505 or DR-2 ? (dmormerod)(markpao)
It comes down to how much you want to spend. You didn't mention any of the prices. The Dragon, sent over to Willy Hermann for service, and you will...
- Tune of the Day (77jovian)(slaw)
Alison Krauss "Ghost in This House"
- Denafrips Artemis.... (lordcloud)(alvin1118)
Flagship headphone amp it is :)Rgds,Alvin Vinshine Audio
- $1000 should be spent for a NOS DAC or a turntable? (quanghuy147)(roberjerman)
+1 mzkmxcv! The proliferation of DAC's (especially the expensive ones) is a marketing ploy to extract more money from the gullible and neurotic! I ...
- Best practices - cleaning contacts! (mcanaday)(ljgerens)
It really depends on the material that your contacts are made of. If your contacts are gold plated, than cleaning is very simple because gold is no...
- Down to 2 speakers & I can't decide, ProAc D48R vs Spendor D9 (seadog77)(4425)
what about naim loudspeakers? also great speakers on audiogon sell for incredible prices. you can buy way better speakers for the money. just an op...
- Buy 12ax7 tube (mehdikh423)(analogluvr)
It’s probably a microphonic tube.
- DAW vs Alexia 1 vs Sasha 2, descending order of $$ (adsell)(4425)
i have a pair of yvette’s and am extraordinarily pleased. the soft dome tweeter is awesome. it may not be a technological wonder but it’s very smoo...