High Fidelity Cable replaces NPS 1260

The product is going to be called NPS Q45T. Not out yet, but on their Facebook page.

68pete

I never got to try any HFC cables, but, the NPS-Q45T I received about a week before the company shut down is outstanding. It does way much more for my system than the $350 suggests. Times more. It’s a no brainer IMO. One has to try to believe it. I am sure if the HFC guy does not resurface, other companies will copy the formula, reverse engineer it, and come up with their own equivalent. This stuff works

Oh my …playing catch up , I have been using HFC products for yonks, currently running CT1- Ultimate reference RCA and speaker cables , yup they actually work unlike utter voodoo such as SR HFT’s 

I own a lot of High Fidelity products and they all work great. All made positive changes in my stereo system. Hopping Rick is back soon- Great guy.

+1 Pete. I own several MC power modules and a couple cables. Each one produced a major improvement to my system. The digital cable was so good, I traded up to the next level.