High Fidelity Cable replaces NPS 1260

The product is going to be called NPS Q45T. Not out yet, but on their Facebook page.

68pete

Thanks @nasaman , that’s a very sound advice. I will take it slowly. Start with power cords male plugs, XLR interconnects pins, and speaker cables bananas first.

Thyname their web site and video is all there.After reading and watching their  video I got a very good understanding. I ordered after that.

"I applied them all equally as thin as their brushes allowed me to.

Your quote, "it should look like nothing is left" I’m sorry, I find that is impossible for me to perform since my MS-E came in as dark as black paint/ marker."

Yes, the product is like black paint however the instructions with the product guide the user to use the bottle brush to transfer to the peach fuzz brushes, and after application gently blot off the excess with a clean tissue. Proper application to the naked eye should appear almost invisible.

I'm not suggesting the Mad Scientist is superior because I haven't tried the HF yet. In the near future I'm thinking I will experiment with it.

All I'm saying is based on the application process you described it sounds exactly like what Mad Scientist warns against.

i have treated everything in my system with 1260 months ago.  After a recent inspection, there is very little residual still on the connectors.  Does that mean you have to re-apply?   Or, is 1260 still in effect working?

My bottle will be arriving tomorrow. Know what I will be doing this weekend. Speakers and interconnects first. Wait several weeks then maybe the pins on tubes.....