Harbeth vs Vandersteen vs Sonner

Hello All. I am considering a new system and after listening to the Harbeth 30.2's with Rogue Electronics I thought I was sold. Recently, however, I heard the Sonner Legato Duo's and was quite impressed. Since the Sonners have been compared to the Vandersteen Cleo CT's I am now planning to give the Cleos a listen too. Is anyone in a position to comment on how these speakers compare?

128x128gsal
(((I guess my concern at the moment is whether or not that is enough power for the Treos ))) We have driven the Vandersteen Treos with a small tube amp the 20 WPC X 2 Quicksilver integrated and it works amazingly well. Because the Treos present an even Load Impedance and the amps have great output transformers. Don't hurt yourself by an assumption the unique time alignment may also win you over as it did for me.           Best JohnnyR
FYI i have the Rogue Stereo 100 driving Harbeth SHL5+ quite well.  It is not your typical 100 watt amp, it is more robust and dynamic sounding than a 150 WPC solid state amp I have.  I also comes close to the 200 watt cary audio solid state amp that the stereo 100 replaced.  huge transformers, dual mono setup, multiple power suplies and a large array of power capacitors make this one quite powerful yet still smooth, dynamic and transparent. 
@OP,
Johnny (audioconnection) is a Vandy dealer as well as a stand up guy here on Audiogon. He knows just about everything audio- and, I don't make that statement lightly.
If you want good advice, PM him. 
And, he won't try to sell you something.
I never cared for dealers until I met him.
Bob
I have the privilege of owning them paired with Rogue Audio separates
and the sound vs. the 30.2s is more open, transparent and with deeper bass response.

Avanti1960, I would agree with this. Standard SHL5+ would be my choice as well, especially since I own a pair.
I have the Sonner Duo Legato speakers.  They are paired with 25 watt Audion monoblocks and sound great.  They are very dynamic, refined but not too polite.  $8500 is a lot of money, but I've heard more expensive speakers that weren't as impressive.  Worth a listen.