Harbeth vs Vandersteen vs Sonner

Hello All. I am considering a new system and after listening to the Harbeth 30.2's with Rogue Electronics I thought I was sold. Recently, however, I heard the Sonner Legato Duo's and was quite impressed. Since the Sonners have been compared to the Vandersteen Cleo CT's I am now planning to give the Cleos a listen too. Is anyone in a position to comment on how these speakers compare?

128x128gsal
Thanks especially to mr_m and gdnrbob for their first hand comments on power requirements for the Treo. I'm very please to hear that. And thanks to all who commented.
As Tomic601 and Bob said, you don't need a lot of wattage to drive the Vandys. The integrated amp I chose happens to have a robust amount of power output.
(((I guess my concern at the moment is whether or not that is enough power for the Treos ))) We have driven the Vandersteen Treos with a small tube amp the 20 WPC X 2 Quicksilver integrated and it works amazingly well. Because the Treos present an even Load Impedance and the amps have great output transformers. Don't hurt yourself by an assumption the unique time alignment may also win you over as it did for me.           Best JohnnyR
FYI i have the Rogue Stereo 100 driving Harbeth SHL5+ quite well.  It is not your typical 100 watt amp, it is more robust and dynamic sounding than a 150 WPC solid state amp I have.  I also comes close to the 200 watt cary audio solid state amp that the stereo 100 replaced.  huge transformers, dual mono setup, multiple power suplies and a large array of power capacitors make this one quite powerful yet still smooth, dynamic and transparent. 
@OP,
Johnny (audioconnection) is a Vandy dealer as well as a stand up guy here on Audiogon. He knows just about everything audio- and, I don't make that statement lightly.
If you want good advice, PM him. 
And, he won't try to sell you something.
I never cared for dealers until I met him.
Bob