Looking for a hybrid integrated to do it all!

Hi everyone, I'm sure this request will draw some ire from the "separates only" crowd but here goes! I'm looking to transition my separate preamp/DAC/amp stack to a more minimalist setup fairly soon but have had some trouble turning up possible components. Here are my rough requirements:

• Needs to be a hybrid tube/SS design as I like the tube sound too much to let go
  • Needs to have a high quality integrated DAC
  • Should be well built and competently designed with good components
  • Has to output a decent amount of current (around 100wpc @ 4 ohms)
  • This is subjective but it needs to be aesthetically pleasing
  • Bonus points if it has a high quality integrated phono stage (not a must since I'm willing to go separate on this)
  • Bonus points if it has a remote
Pretty much the only option I've found so far that checks all the boxes is the Heaven11 Billie. If anyone has any suggestions of other products to look into that are like this, definitely let me know! For what its worth, I will be using this with a pair of Dynaudio Contour 20s and my budget is no more than $2500 (but I would consider used gear as well). Thanks!
primarist
just saw the the Synthesis Roma was mentioned  above I heard that one  also   it was very good but the more powerful Synthesis Titan was amazing and $$$
I felt your pain...I too decided to go the same route as you are choosing to do now...a quality integrated that 'does it all'.

My budget wasn't as restricted as yours is and after extensive research decided on a PATHOS INPOL REMIX MK.II.  

I am so impressed with it that now I am saving up for a  PATHOS INPOL HERITAGE TUBE HYBRID INTEGRATED AMPLIFIER.  

Speak to Kevin at UPSCALE AUDIO if you desire more information.
If you can skip the tube requirement then Hegel h190 should work. Integrated with built-in dac and streamer. Has gotten a lot of good reviews. I have only heard the h590 briefly but that sounded good.

http://www.the-ear.net/review-hardware/hegel-h190-integrated-amplifier