Perfect Path Technologies: Omega E mat

I’m curious about this product from Perfect Path Technologies and would like to hear from those that have experience with it. I’ve bought and used the Total Contact enhancer and like what it does for my system so I’m interested in hearing how this Omega E mat performs. 
t_ramey
Cell phone, WiFi, blue tooth, AM, FM, VHF, UHF, microwaves, digital broadcasts, baby monitors, transmission lines, short wave, CB---what is coursing through your home, body and stereo system, and what can be done to mitigate these pervasive effects? 
jmolsberg:
Congratulations on improving your system. For a Christmas present to yourself, I hardily suggest the current Synergistic Research special of - buy a SR Blue wall outlet and get a Blue fuse for free.

Who needs another ugly sweater for Christmas.

David Pritchard
I must admit that I was quite skeptical regarding the Omega mats and cards. How could placing these innocuous looking products near our equipment possible do anything positive to the sound? Just didn't make sense to me. 

I purchased a nano pack and it arrived last Friday. Day one I was very positively impressed with a larger soundstage, blacker background and more air around each note. It created a very musical sound. The next day that effect was greatly diminished and I had almost given up on the mat and cards.....until this morning. Everything I heard on day 1 was not only restored, but restored in spades. I have no idea how these things work but my system has never sounded better. 

I have quite a few upgrades to my system ( Matrix IC's and PC's, new cd transport and major amp upgrades) coming up in the next few weeks that will add very positive benefits to my systems but I can't imagine them providing what these thin mats and cards have......but I'll be thrilled if they do.

I can understand how many will scoff at such experiences as mine, I've been there myself, but you're only doing yourself a disfavor by not giving them a try.

I haven't even mentioned or tried the TC.....yet.

Thanks to everyone here for sharing your results, without them I would have never given these amazing products a chance. 

Tom