What Cartridge please?

I have a ClearAudio Concept TT w/satisty tone arm, and currently using a Denon DL110 cart, but I want to upgrade. What is the best cart that this TT can fully utilize?? 
I want to stay with MC carts as I like their sound, and preferably a CA unit, but I'm open in that regard.
My phono stage can handle any cart I throw at it, so no limitations there.

Thanks Fellas,
 Cheers
128x128shawnlh

Shawnlh, I haven't personally made the comparison, but I have an industry insider friend who rolls lots of top cartridges, and who positions the AT ART7 & ART9 above both the Kleos and the Delos.  I have an ART7 and will probably try an ART9.  Reportedly the ART9 has a fuller and more dynamic presentation than the ART7(and a more phono stage friendly .5mV output.)  I do have both ART7 and DL-S1 and prefer the ART7.

Whatever the merits of the AT ARTs, there are doubtless audiophiles who won't try them due to confirmation bias favoring higher priced brands.

I third WillieWwonka's suggestion about the Soundsmith DL103R.

I went this path and preferred (by a wide margin) my wood-bodied Soundsmith Denon 103R with ruby cantilever over Grado Platinum, Shelter 501, 901 and Music Maker III.

This was on a Teres diy table with a  Well Tempered tonearm.

hth

Alas - soundsmith has stopped selling the wood bodied version due to supplier difficulties

Also see the latest news on Soundsmith here
https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/fyi-soundsmith-pre-modified-denon-dl103-and-103r

Regards...
While I am as happy as the next guy to throw out suggestions based on my experience (another ZYX fan here), I think it may be more helpful a discussion if you give us an idea of what you are looking for in a cart? What types of music do you listen to, and what characteristics of the music are of most interest to you?