What Are You Listening To Right Now?What is the Source?

I got this idea from another forum I frequent & thought with the new format it might be cool to try here.In the wee hours of the mourning here in the Pac.NW.Streaming Pandora One,listening to Classic Rock,Electric Blues & sipping a Glendronach 12 year old single malt.have a great Saturday everyone!
freediver
I am listening to the space between my ears as I read the forum. On 12yr Highland Single Malt. 
Just got done listening to J.J. Cale "Collected".  3 LP, 180 gram on Music On Vinyl.

I had forgotten how great J.J. Cale was.  He wrote many songs that went on to be top hits for other artists, but he had a very gifted voice and was a top notch guitar player.  

He never really wanted, (or sought out) the fame and notoriety that went along with being a star.

R.I.P. J.J.   Thanks for leaving us such a legacy.
Another great like J.J. was Danny Gatton, who, though considered the best living guitarist by many pro's (Vince Gill nick-named him "The Humbler"), preferred to stay home and play locally, and work on restoring vintage cars. He's gone now too.
Some Muzak version of Petite Fleur on one of those Readers Digest compilations.  Nice recordings here and this one has a very nice Hammond organ lead with harpsichord and bass backbeat.