Schiit Urd CD Transport vs Marantz CD6007 Player

What makes Schiit transport better than Marantz?
soundcheck6
Post removed 
Seems a tough question to answer since the Urd is not yet available -- nothing shows on Schiit's web site.
It will have Unison USB output.  That might only make it better if you have a DAC with Unison USB input.

If Mike Moffat (Schiit owner) had anything to do with it, it will be a cracker. He's is the one that put Theta Digital on the hiend map.

Cheers George 
I would not be able to say other than schiit gear is designed by the guy from theta and they were one of the true originators in good sounding digital gear. I am sure it will perform and sound better than marantz because of this fact.
Marantz makes a darn good CD player. I have been using my Marantz hd cd1 as a transport for years. It sounds fantastic to my ears and has never skipped a beat. 
Post removed 
The original post starts with a premise based on assumptions about a yet to be released product and closely resembles a promotional platform

You may as well ask ,“Schiit are about to release a new dedicated CD transport, what makes it sound better than a typical CD player when employed as a transport“. Thus providing a platform for promotion of a new product and a general Schiit gushfest, as is evidenced. Sorry.

Marantz makes a darn good CD player. I have been using my Marantz hd cd1 as a transport for years. It sounds fantastic to my ears and has never skipped a beat
Yes, but you have already been told the Schiit transport (which has yet to be released) sounds better. We want to know why the Schiit sounds better, not how good your Marantz sounds. That‘s the actual question posed at the beginning of the thread.
Was that you, or the Schiit promotions agency? If it‘s you I think you‘ve just found a well paid job
@audioguy
I too have a HD CD-1, extremely well built and handsome. Even more-so is the white version which is/was only available in Asia

I bought it after my Musical Concepts moded Pioneer PD 65 Stable platter player (used as a transport) finally died about 2 years ago. The HD CD-1 way outperformed my stock Oppo 105 (which I used for hi-rez digital), but then was doing double duty until I came across simply DIY drop in Linear Power Modules (ebay), plus replaced the OEM IEC with a Furutech Rhoduim with sold silver wire to connect to the power supply board and a 110/220 silver jumper to replace the switch. I still have the HD CD-1 as a backup

Why does a cd transport cost more than a cd player?

They shouldn’t, I’m using on my second system a used (av cost $400) Teac VRDS-7 player, "used as a transport". It took 1min to disconnect all the dac stages from it. Which basically left it as a VRDS-T1 (av cost ($800), but with far better over size and regulated power supply.
So the VRDS-7 as a modded transport, is now a "better" and cheaper than the more expensive to buy used VRDS-T1.

Cheers George
Considering the transport is not available yet nor has a photo been released nobody can say what the difference will be.
I have the Cambridge Audio dedicated CD transport. It is wonderful but what I hear is the DAC that I plug into it. Very happy so far. Under 500 dollars US and clean sounding. I like Schiit gear very much and own some. I imagine the transport they develop will be great. Can't wait to hear what you all say about it. 

Folks, Schiit will be showing off their Urd this thursday at their schiitrmeet. Looks like they will be streaming on youtube.

https://www.schiit.com/places/schiitrmeets