Pass INT-150 or Bryston b135 sst^2?

They would be for SHL5+ speakers.  Any opinions?  Thank you.
tswisla
In a smaller room, I have been enjoying the SHL5+ with Red Wine Audio 30.2 LFP-V and Isabella preamp.  The 30.2 alone is very good but adding the preamp made for a more expansive sound stage and also more texture for the individual instruments, IMO.  I went from another extreme with Belles 350A and 21A with auricap preamp (lots of clean power).  I prefer the Red Wine Audio combination better.
Thank you for the replies.  jayrossi13, I could not agree with you more.  I had the SHL5+ paired with a Pass XA-30.8 and it was incredible.  It was suggested to me to try a tube amp and they sounded good, but paled in comparison to the SS amplifier that I was using before.  I did some research on the HUG and found out that higher powered SS amplifiers are the way to go with Harbeths (the owner and designer recommends it).  I went back to a Bryston 4B SST and the magic is back!
I've got a pair of SHL5 + (great speakers) and have heard them with the Pass INT 150. For my personal musical tastes it was a very nice pairing, which I'd gladly use in my system.

I've also owned LSA Statement and Musical Fidelity m6 500i amps, both were excellent matches for the Harbeth.

A lot of Harbeth owners like their sound with tube amps whereas I think they really come alive with high powered solid state amps.

Do you have an opportunity to audition them with different amps? 
Post removed 
I would add Accuphase to the list of flat out amazing amps for any Harbeth. extravaganza is also correct that Harbeth's are very sweet with tubes. Don't shy away from class A either. I graduated to class A after tube, then solid state class a/b with my Harbeth's. 
Congratulations on the Harbeth SHL5 Plus speakers. They are very natural sounding speakers and will sound great with almost all genres of music. I haven’t listened to the Pass Int-150 or Bryston B135-SST2. Some of the natural partners or good amp combination for the Harbeth are the LFD, Croft, Sonneteer and Naim amps. Mostly British. Having said that, the SHL5+ will sound equally great with any amplifier, spectacular with select amplifiers depending on your room, listening preference and partnering equipment.

Enjoy.
Me choose Pass,
been using INT-150 with harbeth C7 and M30. But no shl5
great synergy,would get the best voice and control bass.

I would look very close at the LFD LE V: $4495.  It's supposed to made very well with Harbeths.
Dr. Richard Bews, proprietor of England's
Read more at http://www.stereophile.com/content/2015-recommended-components-integrated-amps-receivers#uzeIFOcS7t7...