Pass INT-150 or Bryston b135 sst^2?

They would be for SHL5+ speakers.  Any opinions?  Thank you.
tswisla
I would add Accuphase to the list of flat out amazing amps for any Harbeth. extravaganza is also correct that Harbeth's are very sweet with tubes. Don't shy away from class A either. I graduated to class A after tube, then solid state class a/b with my Harbeth's. 
Post removed 
I've got a pair of SHL5 + (great speakers) and have heard them with the Pass INT 150. For my personal musical tastes it was a very nice pairing, which I'd gladly use in my system.

I've also owned LSA Statement and Musical Fidelity m6 500i amps, both were excellent matches for the Harbeth.

A lot of Harbeth owners like their sound with tube amps whereas I think they really come alive with high powered solid state amps.

Do you have an opportunity to audition them with different amps? 
Thank you for the replies.  jayrossi13, I could not agree with you more.  I had the SHL5+ paired with a Pass XA-30.8 and it was incredible.  It was suggested to me to try a tube amp and they sounded good, but paled in comparison to the SS amplifier that I was using before.  I did some research on the HUG and found out that higher powered SS amplifiers are the way to go with Harbeths (the owner and designer recommends it).  I went back to a Bryston 4B SST and the magic is back!