Killer used integrated for

Setting up a basement system and looking to replace older Marantz surround receiver with something more for 2 channel for under $500. Was looking for a Audio Refinement Complete but none for sale. Any others I should be considering? No phono needed.
mcondo
I have a Mcintosh MA7900 that is another one to look at but they're not cheap.  

+1 another vote for the Marantz PM Intergrated line. I sold my brother my older PM 8005 when I moved up to the Krell K300i and he loves it with his Klipsch speakers and SVS subwoofer. 
only one person mentioned Rotel. so, here is another vote for it. I prefer it over all other amps I had (Nad, Marantz). 
A used Yamaha A-S501 or 701 could be found used. I have the A-S701 and believe it to be great at it's price point ($750 new).
OP here, went with the open box Marantz pm6006. Price was great, easy breezy purchase from Music Direct. Received in 1 day. We'll see how it performs in my second system which uses my vintage ADS L710's (for now) and Sony BluRay/CD/Sacd player.. Thanks to all who shared their opinions. 
Hope you enjoy the marantz; they really play well and they have gobs of power.
mcondo, I'll add one thing. My son bought that same integrated. The way he talked, it was pretty sterile sounding out of the box. Sound improved the longer it was run. Take care
All amps can use a “break in”. Good choice on the Marantz, it’s a nice unit!
Thanks, time for some break in. Search for some ProAc D-2's or Tablette 10 continues. 
Not to talk down any of the other suggestions, but NAD is your best bet as far as availability, performance and price.