Does you wife touch your system?

I am quite surprised how my wife is becoming an audiophile little by little. Until not that long she was happy with computer desktop crappy speakers and now every time I get home...my nice stereo is sounding to the point that she enjoys it more than me!!!!

I wonder if this new situation will make my next purchase justifiable...:)
rapet
Sure. She sometimes calls me in to "fix" why there's no sound, but there are times when it takes me 5 minutes to figure it out. Most systems are left permanently on which eliminates the majority of problems.
My wife rarely makes it down to my dedicated music room and doesn't care to learn about how to operate it which just fine with me. I would only let her play CDs if she did. I am however teaching my 14 year daughter to work the gear. She is interested and has been to audio stores with me. She also recently came home with her own purchased vinyl. I was so proud. She said store person said to her "you do know you have to have a record player for these?". She just chucked at him knowing her and daddy have a serious rig at home. It' also nice sometimes to have a flesh and blood remote control.
Yep Jhardy. Both my offspring (13 & 15) can cue, clean with Hunt brush and flip the vinyl over. Teaching about cables, connections and differences is going a bit slower. They also have some personal vinyl.
Jmc. That's one thing I will not allow my wife to do is dust the system. She can use it and treats it very well. She doesn't bias and she doesn't dust it. I do that stuff and I replace the vacuum cleaner bags.