McIntosh C2300 Power Cord Recommendation

I Just ordered a new C2300 and I just like to know what kind of power cord you guys recommend. Thank you.
miketuason
I was out with my wife one fall night. We were walking when I saw a shooting star. I asked her if she saw the same thing, she said no. Therefore because I could not prove it ,she said it never happend. I guess it was the placebo effect. I must have needed to see something that never happend.
Actually, Oldcar63, unless you can prove that there was indeed a shooting star there when you saw it, your wife (and we) can't really know if there was really a shooting star. The only thing that we know is that YOU Believe that there was a shooting star - it might have been something else, however.

With respect, Bob P.
If you recall Monster Cable made millions $ on the perceived notion that heavier and thicker "custom" interconnects and speaker cables improve the sound of your system.

The only difference is that the shielded interconnects present a different reactance (inductance and capacitance combined) to the input stage of an amp (tubes or transistors), thus producing a different sound. It's simple basic electronics 101.

Some feel that this difference sounds better. They say: "Damn it! I just spent $80 on a 3ft. length of RCA cable, so you better believe I'm going to hear a better sound."

Remember the fairy tale: "The Emperor's New Clothes". Read it and learn: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Emperor's_New_Clothes
I use Verastarr Grand Illusion Power Cord, and it makes a HUGE difference. Any non-believer is welcome to audition, but that would defeat their belief system. Power Cord companies offer money back guarantee, so go ahead and try. My C2300 and yours deserves to give all its got, and it has way more than that stock cord can supply!
Notbananas - What always makes me laugh at objectivists in this hobby is that they insist that they are correct, and subjectivists are wrong. If a subjectivist thinks he hears differences in amplifiers, cables, etc., it is only his imagination, like the old lady and the TV. By denying for others what they perceive with their own ears, the objectivists attempt to commandeer this hobby from its practitioners. A subjectivist, like myself, would never tell an objectivist he is wrong: If you don't hear the differences in cables or amplifiers, well, good for you. You can save thousands of dollars without losing any enjoyment from your audio system. Why can't the objectivists just allow the subjectivists to enjoy this hobby to the extent that they can? If we perceive differences in cables or amplifiers, why not allow us to enjoy whichever products make us happy? In the case of the OP, let him try some power cords. If he hears improvements, well, good for him. If he does not, he can stick with the factory-supplied cord. How does that hurt you, other than your ego as a scientific objectivist?