McIntosh C2300 Power Cord Recommendation

I Just ordered a new C2300 and I just like to know what kind of power cord you guys recommend. Thank you.
miketuason
Notbananas, I guess you have never heard the expression 'perception is reality'. Logic and common sense will never work with those who perceive to hear (see) a difference.

Salut, Bob P.
We also can't forget that there are hundreds maybe thousands of miles of wire in the grid. "Assuming" this could be an issue, doesn't it seem that you should need hundreds or thousands of miles of wire to "correct" the "problem" the first mentioned wires created?
I was out with my wife one fall night. We were walking when I saw a shooting star. I asked her if she saw the same thing, she said no. Therefore because I could not prove it ,she said it never happend. I guess it was the placebo effect. I must have needed to see something that never happend.
Actually, Oldcar63, unless you can prove that there was indeed a shooting star there when you saw it, your wife (and we) can't really know if there was really a shooting star. The only thing that we know is that YOU Believe that there was a shooting star - it might have been something else, however.

With respect, Bob P.
If you recall Monster Cable made millions $ on the perceived notion that heavier and thicker "custom" interconnects and speaker cables improve the sound of your system.

The only difference is that the shielded interconnects present a different reactance (inductance and capacitance combined) to the input stage of an amp (tubes or transistors), thus producing a different sound. It's simple basic electronics 101.

Some feel that this difference sounds better. They say: "Damn it! I just spent $80 on a 3ft. length of RCA cable, so you better believe I'm going to hear a better sound."

Remember the fairy tale: "The Emperor's New Clothes". Read it and learn: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Emperor's_New_Clothes