McIntosh C2300 Power Cord Recommendation

I Just ordered a new C2300 and I just like to know what kind of power cord you guys recommend. Thank you.
miketuason

Showing 3 responses by oldcar63

I can not recommend a particular cord for your amp. However I can say that power cords do affect performance and sound of amps and source equipment. Not because I spent big dollars on them. I have five different cords all under fifty dollars. And everyone has a different sonic signature. And you don't need gold ears to hear this. So I recommend that you try for yourself and decide. You may want to call the cable co. and demo.
I was out with my wife one fall night. We were walking when I saw a shooting star. I asked her if she saw the same thing, she said no. Therefore because I could not prove it ,she said it never happend. I guess it was the placebo effect. I must have needed to see something that never happend.
Yes science has shown that no life exist outside our planet. Yet we have been for many years and continue to search for life outside our world. Should we stop because an objectionist says their is no proof of other life. Come on. Theories and principles change. Also for anyone to say what I may experience because science has not proved it therefore it is false, I believe is a bit narrow focused. Another example is before science proved that many animals have a greater sense of smell, most humans would have been ignorant to that because of their limited sense of smell. Or did it not exist prior to the findings?