McIntosh C2300 Power Cord Recommendation

I Just ordered a new C2300 and I just like to know what kind of power cord you guys recommend. Thank you.
miketuason

Showing 3 responses by inpepinnovations

Notbananas, I guess you have never heard the expression 'perception is reality'. Logic and common sense will never work with those who perceive to hear (see) a difference.

Salut, Bob P.
Actually, Oldcar63, unless you can prove that there was indeed a shooting star there when you saw it, your wife (and we) can't really know if there was really a shooting star. The only thing that we know is that YOU Believe that there was a shooting star - it might have been something else, however.

With respect, Bob P.
Bondmanp, Objectivists are not saying that subjectivists are wrong in their perceptions, but that they are wrong in claiming that there is a real difference in sound, when indeed there isn't a difference.
BTW, Objectivists can tell the difference in sound when there is indeed a difference and usually there is concrete evidence and data to explain the difference.

You have stated that you 'barely understand how electricity and electrical appliances function', yet boldly claim that "every stretch of wire has the potential to introduce extraneous noise .... etc". If you did have a better understanding of "how electricity functioned" you would know that your statement is NOT true.

Regards, Bob P.