Revel or Aerial

If you had an opportunity to go from Revel F208s to Studio 2s or Aerial 7Ts, which one would you choose. The price is the same; therefore is not a consideration. I don't have an opportunity to listen to the Aerial 7Ts prior to purchase. My system consist of the following: Parasound Halo A21, NAD 565bee CD Player, getting NAD M51 to replace Peachtree Nova preamp, and Revel F208s.
ricred1
I would not even consider either of these choices in loudspeakers. If you want musical truth, check out Thiel loudspeakers CS 2.7 or CS 3.7 models. Regarding their price-point nothing else comes close. One caveat, you will need a very high current power amp for Thiel(s) as they thrive on high power- the more, the better your listening experience! Keep me posted.
Funny about speaker opinions, everyone has different ideas of what is best. :o)

I "just" came off a pair of Thiel 2.7's and got a pair of Revel F52's and both are fantastic. When I had the 2.7's I just had to have the 3.7's which did not work out, but now that I have the Revels, I no longer lust after the Thiels. The Revels are just as sweet & detailed as the Thiels but have more weight & authority overall. There is just "something" about the Revel sound.

Both are excellent choices!

Have not heard Aerials in years but remember liking them at the salon.
Is it something about the Revel sound, as you ask, or something about the Thiel sound? Thiels have a lot more of their own "sonic character" than the Revels.
Chrissain,

Thanks for your response...I will research the Bel Canto dac3.5 mkII.
I personally think that speakers make the biggest difference, but if your happy then go for electronics. To answer your question, I did not compare them in the same room but similar systems. My friend owned the Studio2's and I owned the F208's. To be honest thought I bought magnepan 3.7's after I sold the revels and I love them, in my system they have more bass than the F208's had etc. I was pretty disappointed in the 208's. After hearing the Magnepans in my system my buddy with the Studio2's actually sold them and bought 3.7's. He says that they are better than the studio's were to him. Associated equipment in both systems are pass labs amps, esoteric SACD players, and tube preamps.