Jolida JD100 on the way

Thanks to much advise here, I picked up a used JD100 Stockform. Looking very forward to it. Can users comment on what tubes and feeting there using ?
ecool_blue8f52
Ecool, by "no feet" I mean, no additional feet or just stock feet. Just to clarify =)
Personally, I'm not into 5751's. I like telefunken and mullard 12ax7's better. For new tubes, find some golden dragons(great value).
Anything will be better than the stock tubes in there now! I don't know why, but Jolida likes to start with the cheapest tubes???????????????
I have had very good results with the Mullard CV4004 as well which is a Military spec 12AX7.
There is a little bit of talk about a company called GT that manufactures what is supposed to be a Mullard 12AX7 'clone'. Around $25 a tube.

Some chatter on the Asylum but not enough people stepping up to tout its virtues. Anyone here heard/got them?
Great choice of cdp! I have had one for a month now and have swapped out several 12ax7s (Tesla JJ, Sovtek LPS, EH and the stocks). I have settled on a matched pair of EI 12ax7s that sound magnificent, full and rich with great dynamics and bass. Treble and mids are the best so far and I didin;t have to spend an arm and a leg. Got them from the tubestore.