Jolida JD100 on the way

Thanks to much advise here, I picked up a used JD100 Stockform. Looking very forward to it. Can users comment on what tubes and feeting there using ?
ecool_blue8f52
I, too, went with Joe's TUBE LORE suggestions and have used the following with good success:
Sylvania 5751 3-mica
RCA 5751 3-mica blackplates (late 50's vintage)
GE 5751 3-mica blackplates

Am currently using the Raytheon 5751 w/windmill getter and really like it.
If you want to stick with the 12AX7 type, try the RCA 12AX7 long blackplates.

Of course, there's the "system synergy" issue which may be complicated if you have any other tube equipment in the signal path. Finding the right combination may take some time but will be well wotrh the effort.

Good luck.
Ecool, by "no feet" I mean, no additional feet or just stock feet. Just to clarify =)
Personally, I'm not into 5751's. I like telefunken and mullard 12ax7's better. For new tubes, find some golden dragons(great value).
Anything will be better than the stock tubes in there now! I don't know why, but Jolida likes to start with the cheapest tubes???????????????
I have had very good results with the Mullard CV4004 as well which is a Military spec 12AX7.
There is a little bit of talk about a company called GT that manufactures what is supposed to be a Mullard 12AX7 'clone'. Around $25 a tube.

Some chatter on the Asylum but not enough people stepping up to tout its virtues. Anyone here heard/got them?