Jolida JD100 on the way

Thanks to much advise here, I picked up a used JD100 Stockform. Looking very forward to it. Can users comment on what tubes and feeting there using ?
ecool_blue8f52
I have had very good results with the Mullard CV4004 as well which is a Military spec 12AX7.
There is a little bit of talk about a company called GT that manufactures what is supposed to be a Mullard 12AX7 'clone'. Around $25 a tube.

Some chatter on the Asylum but not enough people stepping up to tout its virtues. Anyone here heard/got them?
Great choice of cdp! I have had one for a month now and have swapped out several 12ax7s (Tesla JJ, Sovtek LPS, EH and the stocks). I have settled on a matched pair of EI 12ax7s that sound magnificent, full and rich with great dynamics and bass. Treble and mids are the best so far and I didin;t have to spend an arm and a leg. Got them from the tubestore.
You will be happy. IMHO the best (smoothest) sounding CD player at that price range.
Not to pull the thread away from the discussion, but you might also experiment with power cords. When we had the JD-100, an upgrade to a pricey PC really opened up the midrange.
Enjoy that player. It's very good.