Best CD changer...as a transport?

In using a seperate DAC and transport...it would often be nice to have the music keep playing...diner parties..etc. So, what is the best sounding..and working CD changer out there to use with an outboard DAC?? Thanks.
whatjd
I just bought a Marantz CC67 on Ebay for $168. I was a dealer demo. It was one of the few inexpensive cd players with a coax digital output, most only have toslink. The price was right--so I thought I would take a chance. New list on them last year was around $400.
If you mean juke-box style changer, I'd go with a Sony ES changer. The model numbers change all the time, but they can be had new for 300-350 dollars and hold 300 CDs.
Also in this category is the Denon DCM 370 with HDCD already on board. Can be had for around $300.00. If you want use the MSB DAC Link III for around $400.00. Dont buy the HDCD option from MSB as this is already on the Denon. But the upsampling option is worth considering at an additional $199.00. Should be the ticket your looking for.
try a CAL with digital outs, probably the best multi disc transport your going to get