alternative power supply for Garrard 301

I have just acquired a refurbished Garrard 301. Intend to pair it with a 8 layered marine ply or baltic plinth ,or preferably a double layered slate plinth ( if I can find 2 pieces of 50mm slate slab). Tonearm will probably be 12" Reed 2P on a separate platform and matched with Miyajima shilabe. The only issue I have now is separate power supply. Off course I can always buy a Loricraft PSU 301 AR for GBP2500. Beside Loricraft PSU, I read about Wave Mechanics by
Martin Bastins used with Nottingham turntable but its seems a higher powered unit can be use for Garrard. However cant seems to find a source for it. Any suggestion is greatly appreciated
128x128audioblazer
Palasr, The price list won't come up on my computer, perhaps it's due to my using a Mac with Safari.

Jcote, none of us knows any details about Mark's design, much less its features. The project dates to the origin of this thread, about 2 years and 4 months.
Wow! I misspoke. I totally forgot about this page (see URL) which does describe some specs and features for the Kelly Motor Controller:

http://visforvoltage.org/blog/kelly-controls-llc/10890

As you can see, the date is June, 2011. I know that Mark is a perfectionist and makes changes as he sees fit, so this should be taken as a ballpark idea.
Hold it. That seems to be a page I bookmarked long ago on the hope that it had something to do with Mark's work. But looking at the spec sheet, I think it is a product from another "Kelly". No way our MC will need to deliver "100A".
Have any try the sound-carrier from croatia as suggested by Gilles130. There is another 1 from space-tech-lab fr Canada which is frequency & voltage adjustable at not so cheap price of C1280. Martin bastin sinosaur for GBP600 and another 1 from Uk called pure cycle http://www.britishaudio.co.uk/benduncan.html for GBP399. More than 2 years of waiting to listen to my refurbished garrard 301 with reed 2p (pernambuco arm wand) & ortofon A90, I m running out of patience & will probably buy a local DIY unit or 1 of this unit or maybe loricraft 401psu while waiting for mark Kelly unit to be develop.
Any input from anyone who has other alternative is welcome
Audioblazer wrote:
"More than 2 years of waiting to listen to my refurbished garrard 301 with reed 2p (pernambuco arm wand) & ortofon A90, I m running out of patience"

Why not just plug it in and play it now while you await an alternative? I'm enjoying mine that way, even though some day I may buy an alternative power supply.