alternative power supply for Garrard 301

I have just acquired a refurbished Garrard 301. Intend to pair it with a 8 layered marine ply or baltic plinth ,or preferably a double layered slate plinth ( if I can find 2 pieces of 50mm slate slab). Tonearm will probably be 12" Reed 2P on a separate platform and matched with Miyajima shilabe. The only issue I have now is separate power supply. Off course I can always buy a Loricraft PSU 301 AR for GBP2500. Beside Loricraft PSU, I read about Wave Mechanics by
Martin Bastins used with Nottingham turntable but its seems a higher powered unit can be use for Garrard. However cant seems to find a source for it. Any suggestion is greatly appreciated
128x128audioblazer
Hold it. That seems to be a page I bookmarked long ago on the hope that it had something to do with Mark's work. But looking at the spec sheet, I think it is a product from another "Kelly". No way our MC will need to deliver "100A".
Have any try the sound-carrier from croatia as suggested by Gilles130. There is another 1 from space-tech-lab fr Canada which is frequency & voltage adjustable at not so cheap price of C1280. Martin bastin sinosaur for GBP600 and another 1 from Uk called pure cycle http://www.britishaudio.co.uk/benduncan.html for GBP399. More than 2 years of waiting to listen to my refurbished garrard 301 with reed 2p (pernambuco arm wand) & ortofon A90, I m running out of patience & will probably buy a local DIY unit or 1 of this unit or maybe loricraft 401psu while waiting for mark Kelly unit to be develop.
Any input from anyone who has other alternative is welcome
Audioblazer wrote:
"More than 2 years of waiting to listen to my refurbished garrard 301 with reed 2p (pernambuco arm wand) & ortofon A90, I m running out of patience"

Why not just plug it in and play it now while you await an alternative? I'm enjoying mine that way, even though some day I may buy an alternative power supply.
I've been using my Walker Audio Precision Motor Controller to supply AC to my Lenco. It seems to provide a more stable speed, compared to direct connection to the wall socket. I already owned it prior to placing a deposit on Mark's putative new unit, which should be superior in most ways to the Walker for driving Lenco and Garrard motors, if it ever sees the light of day.
Lewn,
I never thought about using Walker controller which has good pre owned value . What is the difference between Walker & loricraft & Mark proposed psu ? Why do u feel Walker may not be as good? Thanks for your feedback