Why Don’t You Post Your System on Your Profile?

Many of you ask others to advise you, but the answer to so many questions is system dependent.  Why don’t you post your system on your profile prior to requesting help?

vonhelmholtz

Because posting on here is prehistoric really...the whole system needs to be revised. I can’t even attach a pic! I tried my best to post my system, but I could honestly care less really. I’m not on here all that much anyhow. I occasionally pop In and out and can be away from here for months on end...not that I’m missed much 😁, as I contribute little. I don’t pretend to know it all. I only express my personal opinions, of which some may like, most may not...oh well. I don’t need a fan club. Honestly, some of the questions posted here are really Boneheaded (maybe a better word than dumb? idk..), not to say there are no good intelligent questions. However, there is nothing that can’t be learned with a little research on one’s own. Some are just looking to be reassured for a confidence boost. I’m not certain why some make this hobby (or whatever it is) more complicated than it has to be. The more you look here, The more you second guess yourself. Better to buy what you think sounds good...it’s very subjective really. Never understood why someone would ask someone else if something sounds good...why would that matter? Will it also sound good to you? Ok, done. Over and out...see you in another month or two or three...I’m just in a bad mood I guess....😡

I added my system last year after this kind of question was posted. I forgot to toggle it so it could be seen by someone other than me. 

@audioguy85 

Posting pictures of your system in your profile area is the only place you can upload pictures without having a picture sharing program.

Yes. Virtual systems is the place where it is easy to post photos. 

It is a great place to,help folks understand where you are coming from.

@kota1 

Measurements? And exactly how would one do that? With a multimeter? A la ASR style of measuring the current coming into and then out of the power cable while it's not actually plugged into anything? Do I post a pink panther next to the equipment I list?

Or do you mean measurements like my wife is 36D-29-32?

LOL.

(All in good fun. 😉)