Miller Carbon, Rm 7115 PNW AudioFest June 2023

Okay I have to stop by !!

128x128jeffseight

I’ll just put this out there. I didn’t care for the man, but my politics did align with his. So take that however you will….

I am who I am and I am only me, a man, not jerry. you seem to be a bit paranoid and fearful of this millercarbon and now this jerry? Reading through these archives if I was one to make accusations based on any fact at all I would be thinking the man behind your curtain paranoia is mahgster as he used that phrase "discussion with children..."  quite often.  Banishment from this island of misfit toys maybe a good thing. 

https://forum.audiogon.com/search/index?page=2&query=discussion+with+children&sort=date

Sure ozzy I will get right on that after I get back from dinner with my bride. Oh how about every one on this forum post theirs while I gone too. Oh and how about you post your social, credit card number and address in Detroit. 

It's jerry.  Jerry's referenced his nephew in past incarnations and even use his "bride" reference a few times as well (gotta appear manly).

That and his demurring about "this jerry" has been used many times as well, being in the dark about it, feigning ignorance/innocence.

All the best,
Nonoise