Miller Carbon, Rm 7115 PNW AudioFest June 2023

Okay I have to stop by !!

128x128jeffseight

Showing 9 responses by nonoise

So, is the paranoia diluted to the point where it becomes valid due to strong similarities in writing style, misspellings, phrasing and plot devices (use of characters, increasing levels of antagonism, etc.)?

Just asking. Thank goodness there's no sight of Chekov's Gun.

All the best,
Nonoise

And just like jerry, racklesskelly is hanging on every reply, waiting to pounce, or is it stumble? For someone who claims not to be that someone, he sure imitates his style to a "T".

Being stressed can lead to stroke, heart attack, family problems. All not good. 

Where were you when jerry needed you?

All the best,
Nonoise

Just a heads up, jerry racklesskelly is insulting me on another thread (DIGITAL-Roon) and trying to play innocent! 

Same old tactics, same old slob. 

All the best,
Nonoise

Isn't your "bride" pissed at you by now spending all your time on the phone instead of talking to her at dinner? Kind of like the time when you were off on a fishing vacation with your "new bride" somewhere in the Caribbean yet spent all your time posting here?

All the best,
Nonoise

Wow, jerry's playing a new angle here. I would say l let's pretend it's not him and see how far it goes but his wordsmith is the same as always, giving himself away. 

You know, jerry, there's no need or urge to banish or exile you if you'd just behave. Pretend can be fun. 

All the best,
Nonoise

It's jerry.  Jerry's referenced his nephew in past incarnations and even use his "bride" reference a few times as well (gotta appear manly).

That and his demurring about "this jerry" has been used many times as well, being in the dark about it, feigning ignorance/innocence.

All the best,
Nonoise

No I stopped reading your post or taking anything you say seriously after the first paragraph. If I want to have discussions with children I will go see my nephew.

Thanks for agreeing with me in the (still) embarrassing manner of not addressing my points and using another familiar retort about "discussion with children..." A phrase used by a former member who I can’t place.

Is that you, jerry?

Your comment about equating me with the subjugation of the Jews and how you’re somehow up there with the bible is funny.

All the best,
Nonoise

You're bordering on revealing your man crush on MC. You've been here less than a month so it's safe to say you've reinvented yourself after being banned, or something close to that. Maybe a non member lurker? 

Anyway, as one member pointed out, it's too bad you can't go back and read his deleted/banned posts as he was an aggressive recruiter of weak minded folk to his political crusade. What he espoused was a mish mash of parts Aleksandr Dugan, sovereign citizens, accerlerationists, fascism and illiberal thought with copious amounts of projection thrown in (not unlike Steve Bannon, who freely admits to it).

When members took exception to his posts is when all heck broke loose. Toss in accusations of certain members (including myself) of plotting to have his medical certification revoked (which I believe it was) was the last straw. That was the start of his downfall from which he never recovered. Considering his loud mouth anti vaccine approach to Covid discussions and it's not a stretch to see him doing his thing up where he lives in Washington state and people reporting him to a medical board. He was very aggressive about it.

So yea, too bad you can't see those posts and threads or maybe you have and you're here simply defending his reputation, or what's left of it. And before you say what about my posts, I assure you I've always been a huge advocate of leaving everything up, including deleted threads, for all to peruse, leaving no doubt as to how we stand and where we're coming from. Erasing the past is not a good thing.

All the best,
Nonoise