Miller Carbon, Rm 7115 PNW AudioFest June 2023

Okay I have to stop by !!

128x128jeffseight

Sure ozzy I will get right on that after I get back from dinner with my bride. Oh how about every one on this forum post theirs while I gone too. Oh and how about you post your social, credit card number and address in Detroit. 

It's jerry.  Jerry's referenced his nephew in past incarnations and even use his "bride" reference a few times as well (gotta appear manly).

That and his demurring about "this jerry" has been used many times as well, being in the dark about it, feigning ignorance/innocence.

All the best,
Nonoise

Paranoia is your only virtue. Oozy posted my system so how about a CC number so my bride and I can have dinner on you 😂

So based on a phrase, having a nephew and a woman I have been married to for 30 years, I am this jerry. 

So you have said so it must be, here on the isle of misfit toys and I am the abominable snow man.

We’ll I guess people have been exiled on even thinner evidence here.

Ciao

Wow, jerry's playing a new angle here. I would say l let's pretend it's not him and see how far it goes but his wordsmith is the same as always, giving himself away. 

You know, jerry, there's no need or urge to banish or exile you if you'd just behave. Pretend can be fun. 

All the best,
Nonoise