Best cheap speaker cables............again

Hello all,
I will apologize in advance for asking this question as it is probably one of the most discussed topics
I am looking for some recommendations for a good single wire speaker cable. I am driving a pair of Vienna Haydn's with a pair of Cary tube mono blocks. My old speakers were bi wired and the Haydn's are not. I can't re terminate my current cables so I'm looking at some new wires. Budget under $300.00 and the runs are about 7 feet long. My initial thoughts have been Morrow, signal cable, AQ type 4, zu mission for new cables, but I am certainly not against buying used.

Thanks
skipper320
I actually had the chance to audition many of the above mentioned cables. I tried the level 3 anti cables, grover huffmans, Straley reality cables, morrow sp2, and Audioquest type 4. In my system, the reality cables won hands down. I won't bore you with all the usual audio terms. To my ears, they just sounded the best.
Cheers
Kimber 4TC. You can get it bulk for around $10 per foot and then use termination of choice.. Great speaker wire.
For under $100 I say try out the Belkin PureAV Silver OCC 14AWG Speaker Cables. I've used these cables with tube amplification as well as solid state amplification and they sounded really nice.

For under $300 try Morrow Audio SP3 speaker wires. Often on the Morrow Audio website they come up for sale used and there are times when the have a sale and you can get an additional 10-20% off. I used the Morrow Audio SP3 speaker wires more the my tube amps though.
Since cables interact differently with each component, I'd say that there really can't be an answer per say, just like anything else in audio. make a list and try to get some loaners to see what you like best in your system and where.
Signal Cables are an excellent value, if you choose the "Ultra" model Is any member currently using them??

Also I have seen several recommendations for DNM/Reson speaker cable. The less expensive "Precision 2" model can compete with Signal Cable's "Ultra" in price. The DNM cable is a flat cable. But, why are they so often recommended?? What is their sound quality across the audio spectrum??