Best cheap speaker cables............again

Hello all,
I will apologize in advance for asking this question as it is probably one of the most discussed topics
I am looking for some recommendations for a good single wire speaker cable. I am driving a pair of Vienna Haydn's with a pair of Cary tube mono blocks. My old speakers were bi wired and the Haydn's are not. I can't re terminate my current cables so I'm looking at some new wires. Budget under $300.00 and the runs are about 7 feet long. My initial thoughts have been Morrow, signal cable, AQ type 4, zu mission for new cables, but I am certainly not against buying used.

Thanks
skipper320

Showing 4 responses by skipper320

Strateahed,,
Went to the reality website. Do you know if the cables are available in bulk or if they offer shorter lengths than 8'? I use mono block amps and would prefer a bit shorter cable around 5 or 6' at the most. I dropped them an email, but wondering if you may have the answer. I also prefer bare wire ends. Do they offer an unterminated option?
Thanks
Any experience here with transparent wave? A buddy has a pair that he's looking to unload. He's asking for $90.00 for an 8' pair. Good deal?
Thanks for all the advice. I ended up trying out the level 2 anti cables between my Cary tube mono blocks and my vienna Haydn's. they sound amazing! ( thanks Mark)! Since i am never done tinkering, I am also going to give the reality cables a try as well. I will also try out a few of the other recommendations from you all. I'll keep you all posted.
Thanks again for all the advice
Best regards,
The Skipper
I actually had the chance to audition many of the above mentioned cables. I tried the level 3 anti cables, grover huffmans, Straley reality cables, morrow sp2, and Audioquest type 4. In my system, the reality cables won hands down. I won't bore you with all the usual audio terms. To my ears, they just sounded the best.
Cheers