432 EVO

Thought I would start this thread to gauge interest in this network streamer. I have been following it for a little while now. Just wondered if anyone else had this on their radar. Any comments from current owners would be great.

https://432evo.be/
128x128falconquest

Something the former dealer for Innuos and the rest of us to consider regarding Innuos gear. Since the former dealer dropped the Innuos line, Innuos has developed their own software program. The program is called SENSE. The current version of SENSE sounds worlds better than Roon on Innuos gear. On my system the improvement is at least 25-30% better. The only way to truly compare Innuos to any other server is to listen to the Innuos gear with Sense, not Roon.

Since the introduction of SENSE sometime ago Innuos has continually improved the sound quality of SENSE. When I go back to ROON and listen, I find I simply cannot enjoy my music. Roon sounds flat, lifeless and bloated compared to SENSE.

I own the Zenith MK3.  

@firstgrowth

I agree with you. We are here to share our experiences. My post to @tjassoc above was in direct response to his post where he has reported loosing considerable amount of money over a gear that quite didn’t pan out to his expectations. A blanket statement like “Innuos Statement is well established globally” doesn’t quite inspire my confidence in dropping top dollars for a streamer/server. Every individual is unique and so is our systems. That’s why I encouraged @tjassoc to seek out an in-home audition.

Thanks for posting your experience with EVO, enjoy!

It is also well reviewed and you can find a dealer as I stated and do an in home audition. 

Sorry you did not understand that.

@grannyring you are 100% correct and I am a lifetime Roon adapter. Have not even opened it after moving to the Innuos Statement and Zenith in my 2 systems. Night and day.

Something the former dealer for Innuos and the rest of us to consider regarding Innuos gear. Since the former dealer dropped the Innuos line, Innuos has developed their own software program. The program is called SENSE. The current version of SENSE sounds worlds better than Roon on Innuos gear. On my system the improvement is at least 25-30% better. The only way to truly compare Innuos to any other server is to listen to the Innuos gear with Sense, not Roon.

Since the introduction of SENSE sometime ago Innuos has continually improved the sound quality of SENSE. When I go back to ROON and listen, I find I simply cannot enjoy my music. Roon sounds flat, lifeless and bloated compared to SENSE.

I

firstgrowth

Thanks for sharing your experiences and providing that benefit for everyone.

Being adverse, hostile or nasty accomplishes nothing constructive.

I certainly appreciate your feedback and hope no one ever second guess themselves.

I'm hoping to get feedback from anyone who has listened to both the Innuos Statement / Zen Mk III and an 432 Evo in almost any configuration, especially the Aeron. 

This purchase will occur after I move and set up my system, so I may visit Audiotroy to hear the 432. Then I can have that experience to compare an Innuos Statement to.

Thank you for all the contributions