432 EVO

Thought I would start this thread to gauge interest in this network streamer. I have been following it for a little while now. Just wondered if anyone else had this on their radar. Any comments from current owners would be great.

https://432evo.be/
128x128falconquest

Showing 7 responses by lalitk

“I have yet to meet someone who has one.”

@thyname,

Sometimes the folks promoting the product can be a detriment, it sure seems the case for 432 EVO :-)

“Naah… Lalin is fine”
@thyname

You should ask him to send you a 432 EVO for audition. Your feedback would carry a lot of weight versus a dealer’s tireless shilling!

“The reviewer had a hard time discerning any differences between the EVO and his NUC, USB out to his Schiit DAC”

@thyname

A great DAC like Yggie; seriously 😂 It’s a decent DAC but hardly a SOTA DAC to evaluate a server like 432EVO. I bet a different result when 432EVO paired with a Esoteric DAC like yours! I agree with you on ridiculous 20-25 minutes to rip a single CD. My ACS100 takes less than 5 minutes to rip a single CD.

“Audiotroy has had my post removed”

@antigrunge2 

It’s what I call damage control 😊

I was watching this thread with interest. Hoping someone would chime in with direct experience. 

“Anyone with Innuos Statement experience - please share”
@tjassoc 

Have you contacted a Innuos dealer for a demo? Any reputed dealer should have the Statement readily available for demo. 

@firstgrowth

I agree with you. We are here to share our experiences. My post to @tjassoc above was in direct response to his post where he has reported loosing considerable amount of money over a gear that quite didn’t pan out to his expectations. A blanket statement like “Innuos Statement is well established globally” doesn’t quite inspire my confidence in dropping top dollars for a streamer/server. Every individual is unique and so is our systems. That’s why I encouraged @tjassoc to seek out an in-home audition.

Thanks for posting your experience with EVO, enjoy!