432 EVO

Thought I would start this thread to gauge interest in this network streamer. I have been following it for a little while now. Just wondered if anyone else had this on their radar. Any comments from current owners would be great.

https://432evo.be/
128x128falconquest

Showing 6 responses by jerryg123

I will stick with my Innous Statement for now but I am interested in seeing a independent review for sure. 

@thyname if it's not broke don't fix it. I am the same with my Innuos Zenith and Statement. Moon 680 and 280D  dac's and I am in heaven.  Adding a couple of Audiolab DC Blocks to see what these do. 

Also have a LessLoss Echo's End on the way for a DEMO with the LessLoss firewalls and footers. More to follow.

LessLoss Echo's End R-2R DAC| Atelier 13 Audio (atelier13-usa.com)

Just love EU Audio Gear and NA gear.

LessLoss Echo's End Original  DAC - Rear

Innuos statement is well established globally. Can’t go wrong. @audiotroy is a peddler and has been for years. Cheap marketing. 

Yes I own one and a Zenith. Yes I have a reputable dealer and I demoed both.

point?

It is also well reviewed and you can find a dealer as I stated and do an in home audition. 

Sorry you did not understand that.

@grannyring you are 100% correct and I am a lifetime Roon adapter. Have not even opened it after moving to the Innuos Statement and Zenith in my 2 systems. Night and day.

Something the former dealer for Innuos and the rest of us to consider regarding Innuos gear. Since the former dealer dropped the Innuos line, Innuos has developed their own software program. The program is called SENSE. The current version of SENSE sounds worlds better than Roon on Innuos gear. On my system the improvement is at least 25-30% better. The only way to truly compare Innuos to any other server is to listen to the Innuos gear with Sense, not Roon.

Since the introduction of SENSE sometime ago Innuos has continually improved the sound quality of SENSE. When I go back to ROON and listen, I find I simply cannot enjoy my music. Roon sounds flat, lifeless and bloated compared to SENSE.

I