Marantz SA-KI Ruby SACD Player

If anyone is still interested in the Ruby SACD Player Music Direct just got a shipment in and they are still priced at $2995. From what I was told they are brand new in box with full warranty. I ordered one and hope to receive it by Friday or Saturday. I just thought I'd give you guys a heads-up.   

rsfphil

I stand corrected on the Marantz warranty. It looks like the Marantz Reference still carries the 5 year (3 year on laser assemblies) warranty. The warranty information enclosed with my Ruby says 3 years on both. I guess the Ruby isn't considered part of the Reference Line.

I like Marantz, but I would be hesitant to buy from a company that doesn't support their stuff with parts.

rsfphil

Nice score on the Ruby. Can you speak about the issue(s) of the SA-11S3 ?

Happy Listening!

Re: the warranty, this is from MD website:

Graced by a laser-engraved "Ken Ishiwata" signature on the top of the front panel and copper-plated chassis, SA-KI Ruby delivers on the profound possibilities always promised by CDs and SACDs. Marantz's five-year parts-and-labor warranty and our 100% Music Direct Guarantee crown a signature piece meant for singular listeners. 

and this:....

MMike D.

Verified Reviewer

01/06/22

Q: What is the warranty on this ? Thanks 

Answers (1)

Music Direct

Music Direct

01/06/22

A: 5 Years. 

Brian 
312-738-5987