Marantz SA-KI Ruby SACD Player

If anyone is still interested in the Ruby SACD Player Music Direct just got a shipment in and they are still priced at $2995. From what I was told they are brand new in box with full warranty. I ordered one and hope to receive it by Friday or Saturday. I just thought I'd give you guys a heads-up.   

rsfphil

rsfphil

Nice score on the Ruby. Can you speak about the issue(s) of the SA-11S3 ?

Happy Listening!

Re: the warranty, this is from MD website:

Graced by a laser-engraved "Ken Ishiwata" signature on the top of the front panel and copper-plated chassis, SA-KI Ruby delivers on the profound possibilities always promised by CDs and SACDs. Marantz's five-year parts-and-labor warranty and our 100% Music Direct Guarantee crown a signature piece meant for singular listeners. 

and this:....

MMike D.

Verified Reviewer

01/06/22

Q: What is the warranty on this ? Thanks 

Answers (1)

Music Direct

Music Direct

01/06/22

A: 5 Years. 

Brian 
312-738-5987

Was This Answer Helpful?  0  0

I read the same things you read before I placed the order. I just re-read the warranty info that came with the Ruby and it says 3 years parts and labor. It doesn’t mention Reference gear at all. My SA11s3 came with 5 years on the unit and 3 years on the laser assembly. I assumed the Ruby would have the same warranty. Maybe the Ruby isn’t considered part of the Reference Line or maybe Marantz enclosed the wrong warranty info in my unit. My Ruby was manufactured in January 2022. Maybe Marantz changed the warranty for this production run. I sort of doubt that, but almost anything is possible in this crazy world. I’m going to call Music Direct tomorrow and see what they have to say. Even if it is 3 years it’s as good or better than most.