Best Integrated that you've heard under $5k

It's a crowded market in the under $5k arena...

Let's hear which integrated amp surprised you and maybe even had you shaking your head in disbelief. 

Watch the first response be, 'no $5k integrated is that good' blah blah blah. You know how it is, lot of old fogeys on here that are done censoring themselves and take it out on the thread.

Also, if I've missed the cutoff and there's just this $6k or $7k amp that is worth consideration, feel free to mention.
cd45123
I just bought a Hegel H390 intergraded and am very happy with it.
But like others have said, a lot depends on the speakers you are driving.

Check it out.

JD
The Sugden A21se @ $3250 is quite a bargain. Also, my Marantz pm14s1 @ $3000....both the best I’ve ever owned. Also the Unison Research unico primo and the Naim Nait 5si...Next, I'm going to try a Van Alstine SET 120 control amplifier, just because, only $1199. It should let the source components speak for themselves, as it has only a passive preamp, volume control and input selector. You are hearing only the amp, and from what I’ve read, it’s a great sounding amp. 60 watts @ 8 ohms, 120 into 4....first 10 watts biased class A. Communication with Frank came to a halt when I inquired about a discount, lol.
Van Alstine should either be highly discounted or not bought at all.  You think communication halts when you ask for a discount, just hope you don't have an issue.  You will find that you own a really expensive boat anchor. 
@hoosierinohio I have always received great support and fast response from AVH never an issue nor have I ever had an issue with their gear...
But everyone is challenges these days with staffing, supply-chain and logistics.

Just the facts of life during COVID.