Best Integrated that you've heard under $5k

It's a crowded market in the under $5k arena...

Let's hear which integrated amp surprised you and maybe even had you shaking your head in disbelief. 

Watch the first response be, 'no $5k integrated is that good' blah blah blah. You know how it is, lot of old fogeys on here that are done censoring themselves and take it out on the thread.

Also, if I've missed the cutoff and there's just this $6k or $7k amp that is worth consideration, feel free to mention.
cd45123
No idea if you want tubes or SS?
No idea if your speakers are rated 83 or 95 Sensitivity.
But why not throw out the best options:

Lejonklou Boazu Integrated. 40wpc. $4,400 new. Swedish- S.S.
Blackest background you've ever heard.
Pass Labs INT25 25+wpc. Used $5,500 or so.S.S. but tube like sound.
Audio Research I-50 $5,000. 50 wpc.New. Tube. Coming out soon.

Good luck!!
Limited scope of experience here, but my Hegel H390 drives my Dynaudio Contour 30s quite nicely. Factor in the very competent dac and streamer, it’s a solid choice. Lack of long promised Roon readiness deserves a demerit however. 
Kind of a hard price point for me. At dealers and shows I often hear more expensive or way cheaper integrateds.

One that stood out is Bryston B135 cubed. I just saw one on hifishark.com for $7500. Maybe you can find a cheaper one.

For cheaper my favorite is the Schiit Ragnarok 2 I own right now. It sounds way better than I thought and is a great buy in the $2k - $3k range. 

I am curious about the Lejonklou that someone mentioned above. Maybe next time I upgrade (if that happens).
I really liked my rogue audio Sphinx at the time. 
I’m basically in love with the Tubelab SSE that I built myself.