Suggestion for Audiogon Forums

I think it’s time to divide the forums into three categories, Questions, Opinions and Throwdowns.
afisher
Questions, opinions, and throwdowns, you say. Okay.  

So tell me afisher, into which category does this thread go then? 

I sympathize artemus.
There are striking quantities of Extremely Confident, Contemptuous, Opinions on offer these days, which turns some threads into ECCO chambers!
Actually, I enjoy the mix of all of it except when it gets to be a personal attack. I have learned things here during some rough debates that otherwise might not have come out. MC Hammer-MC the foil! I think some of us would get bored without a little high intensity debate! This is a hobby...it's supposed to be fun!
Question: When I type "@"in order to reference an Audiogon member in a reply, why do some members' names come up but others' don't?
I am always ready for any of the three. The key is to realize that THIS is a hobby, not life and death. We are all very very lucky to have the luxury of contemplating any of the proposed topics. This is a first world hobby with all of its supposed queries and quandries. Keep that in mind! We are not solving world hunger, pestilence, drug addiction etc. Some people go too far trying to convince others that they are right or more informed...MAYBE you are Maybe you are not.....make your point,,, chill, ..... relax ....... and be pleasant.😉