Opinions wanted: 10-30K Speakers for Jazz/Folk

See title, which speakers would you suggest auditioning and how would you describe their sound? Price can be new or used.

Looking for specific recommendations and how you’d describe their sounds ie crisp, warm, whatever. Again I enjoy mostly jazz and folk with nice vocals. If you care to share amps you think pair well or ones to avoid feel free! Please spare me responses on why it’s different for everyone or how my question is somehow flawed, just looking for some of your opinions/recommendations, thank you.
nhb1
Since no one else has mentioned - GoldenEar Triton Reference. I have them in an 18x30x8 room, powered by Pass Labs INT250 and Luxman D05-u. I listen mostly to singer/songwriter and progressive rock. I love everything about this set up. Bass is great (no need for sub woofer), mid range is amazing, highs are unbelievable. The soundstage is wide and deep. I haven't had a single person that has come over to listen not be totally blown away by the sound.
I have $30K speakers I love a lot. But I will always miss my Quad 57s. Especially if you listen to folk and jazz, the Electrostatic Solutions Quads are $6500 and will thrill you for years or for ever.
They draw one into the music unlike any.
There are two speaker systems I'd recommend in your price range.  Buy either of these and you are DONE.

The first is the Dutch & Dutch 8c.   It is a total audio system, not just a good loudspeaker.  I have never seen a loudspeaker system so fully engineered.  Just add a laptop PC or streamer and you're done.  Comes with built-in, tri-amplified electronics, DSP EQ and DAC.   You don't even need speaker cables.  Just put it on your network and connect.   There is some critical setup to do during installation, but when you're done, you'll have sound as good as anything, at any price.  The imaging is the very best I've ever heard.  No shortage of dynamics, low end or mid-range clarity and detail.  Beyond stunning.

$12,000 new, retail.  There's a pair used on Audiogon for $9750.

The other loudspeaker system is the Linkwitz LX521.   Again, this is a fully tri-amplified and powered system.  Pre-built with electronics is somewhere around $15,000.   You can buy it as a kit and build it yourself, with a total project cost probably around $5000 - $6000.   Up to you.
@mglik is right. I have used both Quad 57’s and the latest versions. The latest gives you an extra octave top and bottom, but there’s not all that much music there. The 57’s are just as satisfying as the latest versions.

The second best room I’ve ever heard used three pairs of 57’s, stacked. The best is my current room with 4 modern Quad ESL’s.