Looking for my Final Pair!!

Been through the high end maelstrom for over 30 years and although I have enjoyed the ride, I desperately want to find speakers that exude dynamics, tone and presence.  I want to be transported to the Village Vanguard where The John Coltrane Quartet are performing any night I desire.  I want to feel the timbre of his sax 🎷. When I close my eyes I want to be enveloped by the atmosphere of the space and awash with the impact and emotion being expressed by the musicians.  I don’t want to hear what the engineers hear after they mix a recording...I want to be in the studio when the tracks are being laid down!  So far, Tannoy Heritage Arden have come to my attention, Klipsch Cornwall IV’s, JBL S4700’s or perhaps Spatial Audio X3’s?  Help
128x128dave_b
What’s your budget ? Look at Wilson Audio latest $18 k 
And exceptional , .if you have the space the great. Sound lab 
Electrostats., MBL 101-Great classic both of these speakers need 
lots of power . The Spatial Audio labs X3 best  value excellent sounding with powered subs included.
I would give a listen to a vintage jbl, electro voice, altec lansing, or a klipsch made before 1981 and you will hear all of that presence that you want and more do not waste all those thousands on the new stuff.