Re-terminate speaker cables

I have a pair of audio quest rocket 33 cables that are biwire. I want to have them changed to full range with spades on the speaker end.  Audio quest is unresponsive.  Is there another resource to get this done?
128x128ppack
Do your hands shake uncontrollably? You are already on the internet, so I know you can find the information. You are already talking about paying for shipping and service, so I know you can afford a soldering iron. So you can totally do this yourself. Unless, the only remaining question, do your hands shake uncontrollably?

@ppack
Ignore the condescension.

Maybe consider reaching out via Audiogon messaging to either member wig, williewonka, or grannyring and ask them your questions if you intend on re-terminating yourself. They are experienced cable dyi guys.
if you ever want to sell these, it might help if AQ or an AQ dealer did the re-termination... 
Joey,

I got to the point you have of getting a quote and being provided the form to complete. However since  completing and submitting the  RMA request form last week I have heard nothing.  I tried resubmitting the form just in case the email was overlooked.  This is why I’m looking at other options.