New speaker suggestion

Hello, I am looking at upgrading my speakers and want to spend about $10-12k new or used. While the speakers I have now sound real nice, I want more detail and wider soundstage, all that fun stuff. My system is as follows:

Paradigm 95F speakers
REL S5 sub
PASS X150.8 amp
PASS XP 17 preamp 
PASS XP12 phono preamp
VPI Classic 3 Signature turntable
Hana ML cartridge 
Aurender N100SC streamer 
Chord Cutest DAC 
Shunyata Denali 6000 v2 conditioner 
Nordost Heimdall2 for all power and interconnects. 
Thank you for your time and suggestions 

Ag insider logo xs@2xmscarlson3
The usher be20dmd is quite a speaker, big and heavy though I preferred them to the salon2 but 285 lbs each one as big as a washing machine I moved on. Excellent if you have the room and now they can be upgraded to the dmd midrange driver. Some speakers are more sensitive to components than others so when you get serious you might try to demo with your own gear.
Hello, 
Usually there is a choice between several speakers. No Maggie’s, unless you go past the 3.7i. Like the 20sPut part of your budget on getting another RELs5 sub. I like the KEFs, not the Ref3s but the “book shelf” with the stands. I pick the KEF R1s on the matching stands with the two subs. Piano black or walnut KEFs with the piano black RELs. If you have a few bucks left over get the iso absorbsion feet. Gaia I think there called. You will be in heaven. In the Chicagoland area you can get the KEFS at 
https://holmaudio.com/
the feet and the RELs you would have to get elsewhere. 
I know it is hard to audition Viking Acoustic Berlin's but they are a fantastic sounding speakers.  You can get a small idea on them on You tube.  
@sounds_real_audio , I sort of think detail and high resolution are the same thing.
@hshifi, You do not want to go below the 3.7i is a more useful suggestion. Yes, the 20.7s are better but not 2 x better. The 3.7i represents the best value.