New speaker suggestion

Hello, I am looking at upgrading my speakers and want to spend about $10-12k new or used. While the speakers I have now sound real nice, I want more detail and wider soundstage, all that fun stuff. My system is as follows:

Paradigm 95F speakers
REL S5 sub
PASS X150.8 amp
PASS XP 17 preamp 
PASS XP12 phono preamp
VPI Classic 3 Signature turntable
Hana ML cartridge 
Aurender N100SC streamer 
Chord Cutest DAC 
Shunyata Denali 6000 v2 conditioner 
Nordost Heimdall2 for all power and interconnects. 
Thank you for your time and suggestions 

Ag insider logo xs@2xmscarlson3
Hello, 
Usually there is a choice between several speakers. No Maggie’s, unless you go past the 3.7i. Like the 20sPut part of your budget on getting another RELs5 sub. I like the KEFs, not the Ref3s but the “book shelf” with the stands. I pick the KEF R1s on the matching stands with the two subs. Piano black or walnut KEFs with the piano black RELs. If you have a few bucks left over get the iso absorbsion feet. Gaia I think there called. You will be in heaven. In the Chicagoland area you can get the KEFS at 
https://holmaudio.com/
the feet and the RELs you would have to get elsewhere. 
I know it is hard to audition Viking Acoustic Berlin's but they are a fantastic sounding speakers.  You can get a small idea on them on You tube.  
@sounds_real_audio , I sort of think detail and high resolution are the same thing.
@hshifi, You do not want to go below the 3.7i is a more useful suggestion. Yes, the 20.7s are better but not 2 x better. The 3.7i represents the best value.
mscarlson

The wilson benesch PS 2's are in your budget and offer tremendous resolution without that harsh sound of an overly detailed speaker. You won't find more hi technology then Wilson Benesch. Carbon fiber cabinets and so much more. When I had a business I would take them to the Rocky Mountain Audio Fest. Here were some of the show reports from a few years back:

"deHavilland Electonics with Wilson Bensch speakers, the room we revisited most. Sound to die for." John Zurek from positive-feedback.com

"Oddly enough, I believe last year, this room was my runner up. The sound was largely how I remember, but even better. I have my reasons for voting this room "the best" and here they are. It played music for me. Its presentation was very big and wide and spacious, yet intimate. It was as if the music was being played just for me. The timing and pace were right on as was the instrument and vocal definition.

This was a room that I found myself returning to more than once when my ears were tired of all the noise. This is certainly not a cheap system, but it sounded better than some systems that cost three times as much. Most importantly, it was a system that allowed you to really enjoy music.  The deHavilland room had almost the same system as last year, but in a different room. The big difference is that, this year the sound was perfectly beautiful. An Esoteric X-03SE CD player into the a deHavilland Mercury III Linestage was providing the signal to a pair of the deHavilland 50A Signature mono amps which was powering a pair of Wilson Benesch’s Curves, all the cables were by Kubala-Sosna.