Recommendation for a replacement speaker cable

I believe this is my first time ever asking speaker cable advice, so bear with me.

System is:
Spatial Audio M3 Turbo S speakers
Line Magnetic 518ia integrated
LFD LE phono
Oppo105
AZ interconnects
Decware Styx speaker cables

I've had AZ Satori, Mapleshade Double Helix, and Clear Day Silver speaker cables. Looking for an upgrade under $600 new or used for the Decware Styx I'm running now. I'm not biased against BlueJean or Canare or Silnote or any other non-boutique brand; just a cable that will help me achieve the magic that combination of the LM and the Spatials have the potential for.
128x128simao
I have to say Raven Audio Soniquil cables are amazing for the price, I really like them better than audio envy SP9s - more bass depth and emphasis with Raven. I just ordered a pair of Tellurium Black MK IIs - they’re around $75/meter, huge price gap between these and the Ultra Black IIs but hearing lots of good things.
Audio Sensibility and Audio Art are also supposed to be really solid and within your budget. I guess I could list more, but any of those should be a good choice and under $600 for 8’
Many years ago, after lots of reading cable research, I decided to believe in the detriment of ’skin effect’, frequencies traveling at minutely different speeds at the inside or outside surfaces of a wire.

Solution: small diameter solid core strands, individually insulated, twisted, within exterior jacket

Myself, the bargain hunter, make it myself type of person considered: tel cable: 4 strands. cat 5 8 strands.

I made a twisted pair of cat 5: 8 strands each leg. Years later my friend discovered a very favorable article about someone making/selling this type. My friend used two twisted pairs of cat 5: 16 strands each leg. We both still use these all these years later. He had high priced cables with elevators, tried others over the years, always goes back to his twisted cat 5’s.

I had 3 setups for comparison (tube mono blocks; tube receiver; SS) purposely used 3 different cables, WBT banana plugs: quickly could switched amp type. The cables all sounded the same to me. btw, no matter which wire, Tubes were always preferred to SS by everyone.

I have tried my friend’s high priced stuff here, I don’t hear differences, just stick with my home made cat 5.

Your 8 ft length is similar to mine. There are considerations against using long runs of Cat 5, perhaps someone can discuss that.
I use Canare 4S11 with a Pass, Maggie combo after reading another members review of them and they seem to give everything you could want in a cable.