Recommendation for a replacement speaker cable

I believe this is my first time ever asking speaker cable advice, so bear with me.

System is:
Spatial Audio M3 Turbo S speakers
Line Magnetic 518ia integrated
LFD LE phono
Oppo105
AZ interconnects
Decware Styx speaker cables

I've had AZ Satori, Mapleshade Double Helix, and Clear Day Silver speaker cables. Looking for an upgrade under $600 new or used for the Decware Styx I'm running now. I'm not biased against BlueJean or Canare or Silnote or any other non-boutique brand; just a cable that will help me achieve the magic that combination of the LM and the Spatials have the potential for.
128x128simao

Showing 2 responses by cd45123

Ozzy, as the only guy I’ve heard that didn’t like Fidelium, you’ve got me intrigued to really give Cerious a go.
I have to say Raven Audio Soniquil cables are amazing for the price, I really like them better than audio envy SP9s - more bass depth and emphasis with Raven. I just ordered a pair of Tellurium Black MK IIs - they’re around $75/meter, huge price gap between these and the Ultra Black IIs but hearing lots of good things.
Audio Sensibility and Audio Art are also supposed to be really solid and within your budget. I guess I could list more, but any of those should be a good choice and under $600 for 8’