Too terminate or not

Final addition to my Harbeth p3esr and Croft Integrated amplifier combo is the speaker cable. Unfortunately I need a 30 foot long run. I’ve narrowed down my choice of cable to Mogami 3103. 

I can purchase the cable in bulk from Performance Audio at $2.86/ft(need 60 ft total). I suck at terminating cables and I can purchase Vampire HDS spades separately - where can I send for professional termination with gas tight crimp and maybe treating the cable with Cryo while there? Take Five Audio sells 30ft in pair Cryo treated and terminated with Vampire spades for $450.
128x128ghulamr
I don’t bother with termination, it often causes more problems than it's worth. If you do go with it then get some plugs that do not tarnish and give good contact with the sockets.

At 30ft length each it’s far more important that you get the right gauge of wire.

Good article going into more detail here.

https://www.cambridgeaudio.com/usa/en/blog/speaker-cables
 Terminating your speaker cables is not necessary and many audiophiles prefer bare wire as opposed to any termination, it's a personal choice. 
I realize I did not answer your question but I wanted to mention the use of bare wire.
You're running 30 feet of wire off a reel. The terminal at the end is the least of your problems. Strip a half inch, twist the ends, stick in the hole, tighten down. With the money I just saved you buy The Complete Guide to High End Audio by Robert Harley. Don't buy anything else until you've read and studied and absorbed everything in there.
Thanks all - so far the consensus is over no termination and using bare wires. I don’t see a problem with connecting my Harbeth this way but the issue comes when connecting the Croft amp. There is not much room in the back and connector are tiny hole - impossible twisting a 12AWG wire around it. 
@joey54 thanks for the Dueland speaker recommendation. Great reviews. I’ll look into it more.